Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Travelling To Philippines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Philippines (887 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Philippines by Gracepikin33333(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good day elders in the house, i want to travel to Philippines but don't want to go through study route and i also don't want something that will give me too much stress. I have someone there that can help me, is there anything that she could help me process from there to make my travelling hassle free?
Although she already told me that nothing is happening in Philippines but i told her i want to japa enter Australia from there after a while, do you think it's worth it?
Re: Travelling To Philippines by Gracepikin33333(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please help me with an info on this
Re: Travelling To Philippines by Gracepikin33333(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
I need help on this please
Re: Travelling To Philippines by ASAPFERG1: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nawa for this people self
Re: Travelling To Philippines by ednut1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Good day elders in the house, i want to travel to Philippines but don't want to go through study route and i also don't want something that will give me too much stress. I have someone there that can help me, is there anything that she could help me process from there to make my travelling hassle free?
Although she already told me that nothing is happening in Philippines but i told her i want to japa enter Australia from there after a while, do you think it's worth it?
and how exactly will you be able to reach Australia Philippinos dey japa pass Nigerians yet you wan go there. Abeg stop this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Philippines by Gracepikin33333(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2022
I planned to stay there for a while and get their passport and then, apply for australia visa from there. She told me fillipinos dey japa too for greener pasture, so i'm aware of the bolded already. She said their minimum wage is 7 to 8 Usd for 8 hours and i told her i could work for 18 hours daily.
ednut1:
and how exactly will you be able to reach Australia Philippinos dey japa pass Nigerians yet you wan go there. Abeg stop this nonsense
Re: Travelling To Philippines by Gracepikin33333(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
K
Re: Travelling To Philippines by aieromon(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
I planned to stay there for a while and get their passport and then, apply for australia visa from there.

This will only end in premium tears.

Gracepikin33333:
She said their minimum wage is 7 to 8 Usd for 8 hours and i told her i could work for 18 hours daily.

The highest daily minimum wage is 570 PHP. Don't be fooled.

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1175928
Re: Travelling To Philippines by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
I planned to stay there for a while and get their passport and then, apply for australia visa from there. She told me fillipinos dey japa too for greener pasture, so i'm aware of the bolded already. She said their minimum wage is 7 to 8 Usd for 8 hours and i told her i could work for 18 hours daily.
if you don’t qualify for Australia visa now. Going to Philippine wont make you qualify to magically. 8 dols a day doing menial job wont get you any where in life tho.
Re: Travelling To Philippines by ScalesDemy: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Poland will be a better option
Re: Travelling To Philippines by oyi1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Philippine is a poor country with racism, and they don't offer foreigners job.
Study is d only easy route.
Most naija there are into shady biz .
My advice: look for another European country for ur Japa plan

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Philippines by Warmaterial(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Guy don't let anyone discourage you, make a move first, take the risk I no some guys over there doing well, without trying in life hardly for one to make it... When u get there u will no new people and make new friends and that's contacts, some friends u will make are into different things fix yourself in one and be hardworking u will make it... Remove fear enter the country huzzle hard!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Refused A Visa? / Explore Ajegunle / Shop In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.