Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents (21986 Views)

Atiku Arrives Jigawa For PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by fiizznation: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Atiku is a maverick politician and as a core Fulani, he will surely give APC a very tough fight in all their strongholds. This is good for Obi, a massively split Northern vote between Atiku's PDP and Tinubu's APC in tight margins potentially gives Obi a vantage position for the elections...
Lol whatever gave you guys that notion that Peter Obi will win the elections? I don't even think Mr Obi will win his own state when the votes starts pouring in.

Election is not noise on social media by people who won't probably vote. Elections are about having a structure, machinery and grassroots party members and people that will influence votes. You need alliances. And you also need a lot of money. I don't see Peter obi having any of this. Fact!!!

Peter Obi is just like the Buhari that contested in 2003 with Obasanjo. Yeah he had followers but doesn't have the right mechanisms that will help him win.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by YourRealFather: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Atiku no even send Wike shishi
Wike has been wailing, crying and throwing insults, Atiku just maintained silence, also strategizing and made made Wike look like a foolish mad man begging for attention.. grin grin grin
Our in coming president no get time for rubbish,
Him and his vice Okowa are calculative people no time for insults

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Chinonye2022(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
fiizznation:
Lol whatever gave you guys that notion that Peter Obi will win the elections? I don't even think Mr Obi will win his own state when the votes starts pouring in.

Election is not noise on social media by people who won't probably vote. Elections are about having a structure, machinery and grassroots party members and people that will influence votes. You need alliances. And you also need a lot of money. I don't see Peter obi having any of this. Fact!!!

Peter Obi is just like the Buhari that contested in 2003 with Obasanjo. Yeah he had followers but doesn't have the right mechanisms that will help him win.
fact please tell them

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Prince111111: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Some fools would still call it a rented crowd grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by tinsel: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Peter Obi is the people's choice. He is going to win the 2023 election by a landslide.
Zukwanuike

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Prince111111: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Atiku is surely going to lose the election. He is not popular: that's why you are the op and still the only one commenting repeatedly in support of him on this thread.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
You say wetin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by PapaHadum: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy

Option dey...tinubu is still the best..

By the time APC starts campaign Na crowd trouble you go see

...Even with this suffering in the land?
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Festy4u(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sergio104:
Nice one on Atiku's side

I don't know why, but sincerely i prefer Atiku to Tinubu

Regardless
Obi2023!!!

Very funny as it may sound, truly, most people would prefer Atiku to Tinubu.
The election will be contested keenly between Obidient and Atiku. But I pray Obidient come out victorious!
Tinubu would come a distance third. That baba gat sand all over him! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Prince111111: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
fiizznation:

you have said your own but they might nail you for this tho

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Burruchaga71(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Unfortunately anoda Fulani will not rule again...
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by rolams(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Unfortunately, he will lose the presidential election to Peter Obi.

In Jigawa and other Northern states right?

You must be high on something. I do not understand what makes you guys believe Obi can win this election. I don't know!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by rolams(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Atiku is surely going to lose the election. He is not popular: that's why you are the op and still the only one commenting repeatedly in support of him on this thread.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

Oshogbo weed is bad ooo. I think you were born before 2019?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by 07kjb: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Massive

I pray they become OBIDIENT SOON

FOR A BETTER NIGERIA

VOTE L.P
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Realtalk20: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2022
As a Peter Obi supporter this is the only candidate I respect.

He is a worthy rival to Peter Obi, not Asiwaju. The contest is between Atiku and Obi
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
Some people still believe tinubu would defeat atiku in the north grin

Obi has the better down locked down , atiku has core north locked down ...the battle ground is middle belt

But where would tinubu get his votes ? At least let him reduce Atiku vote in the core north
if not for PO Atiku would have won this election before 12pm next year.
he's loved by the northerners.
I keep saying this, this election is between Obi and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Patusoro: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2022
Noted
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by fcbelle72(f): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2022
And what makes you think all this people will vote for PDP... Many just came to support Atiku, and some came for his dollars (times are hard), many of them are not even in social media and the remaining people dont even have PVC, grin
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by samabiodun: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2022
obituarist should learn from this what they call massive not 10 people them they gather
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by adioolayi(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin...

If the person wey you dey lie for no know, you wey dey lie to yourself knows grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by d142475: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku visits North. Strikes a deal with Tambuwal and the Sokoto Emirate. It's not an issue. Tinubu visits Ogun and shouts "emi l'okan" It's not an issue. But Peter Obi visits East, visits a Church to pray, it is an issue. I hope Peter Obi doesn't bend over backwards to please his critics or try to prove anything to them, because they will never see anything good in him. They do not want him to be president, because he is igbo. But God pass dem. By the way, I am not igbo and I support Peter Obi with my full chest. I can't wait to find a legitimate avenue to donate to his campaign.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by eedimo(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2022
My president 4 life
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2022
garfield1
See the person you said is not popular in the north
Show is pics of Tinubu's visit to Borno for shettima's daughter's wedding
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by CoolAmbience(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Forget it!

Peter Obi won't be President.

No one will allow that.

Not with Biafra, IPOB threats....

For Obi to be President, he needs the Yoruba or Hausa / Fulani buy in. And that can never happen.

Mind you, I am from Anambra state.

You can't 'war' against the two other major ethnic nationalities and think you can win the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by jrusky(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Nice one. POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE.

we operate in different style we don't bully no one, we don't tell no one we will burn down your shine, we don't brandishing gun to kill anyone, we don't send threatening messages, we don't go lousy on Internet, we don't threaten people freedom of speech, we don't threaten anyone liberty, we build we don't destroy and we don't support separatist bitch.

PDP moment has come we move.

Town Hall Party, gym trek party, religious bill boards party steer clear the big gamers are arriving every little cats go under cover.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Gourdoinc(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2022
To the obidient movement,

The youths have found a voice in being obidient. The youths have found a platform for sounding their voices, the youths are ever ready to show their resolve in rescuing their nation. The youths chose Peter obi and not the other way round, his ideals, his moral capacity and his records are enviable, while resonating with the thought process of Nigerian youths.

To the youths , I greet you, I applaud you, this is a fight for your voices to be heard. The naysayers fight everyday to discourage you, they attack you with lies and accuse you of bullying. Don't be discouraged, you are only taking a political position in Nigeria's affairs.

However I have to tell you the vision for the obidient movement. The movement must go beyond the campaign and sensitization season, the movement must fight to the very end. The goal of enthroning the youth's choice to lead us will be achieved, however the job is not yet done. The naysayers and detractors are already planning on how to make the presidency of your choice a bad one. Through their terrorist activities. The intend to graduate from naysayers to terrorists, they will attack the land with media lies, sponsored attacks of terrorism, insider jobs with sponsored moles and many more evils they can muster. Be ready for such eventuality when your choice wins, be ready to defend your choice in office, he/she will have it rough at the beginning, but once the enemies of the nation see your continuing resolve to fight for a Nigeria of your vision, they will eventually back away and allow your choice to paddle Nigeria forward.

Even after your choice leaves office, the next generation of obidient youths must exercise their rights through the movement to pick the best Nigerian to lead the nation again. The right to pick who leads this nation must always be by the youths of that age. The youths of that age will always be the decision makers on who would pilot the affairs of the nation. Only the competent and morally just of candidates will qualify. Great men and women from all parts of Nigeria, will have a chance to pitch to the obident nigerian youths, they will sell their ideas and characters and the youths will vote to make their choice president and other elective posts. The naysayers will see your success and join your ranks and Nigeria will become great again.

Don't be scared of losing, be motivated in expressing your vision. To lose is part and parcel of elections, just as it is to win. The fear of losing should never be an encumbrance to stop you from expressing your voice and choice. The youths will always be the enlightened generation, the detribalized generation, the religiously fluid generation and it is on your efforts and your choices, that every new Nigeria will be built.

Ensure that this first journey , which will be a start of a life long journey is accomplished without violence, without tribal and religious hatred, without corruption and with our firm motto of "we no dey give shishi". God is our patron and he will ordain our choices everyday you fight for the good of Nigeria.

Be obidient and useful.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by naijapips04: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Stop dreaming.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by maxist2020(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2022
The only difference between Atifiku and Tifunubu is that while Atifiku doesn't need wedge to stand tifinubu needs wedge to stand.
But when it comes to corruption measuring index Atifiku is the chairman who have looted this country massively to Dubai.
My few problems with Tifinubu is that he is also corrupt but not like Atifiku, desperate, too old and would never want any of his boys to go beyond a level.
Tifinubu is to Nigeria what Alex Ferguson is to Man United.
Such people should not be allowed a breathing space in our society, every ploy to suffucate them is welcomed.

If u agree that they should be suffucated just click on share.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by naijapips04: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Sergio104:
Nice one on Atiku's side

I don't know why, but sincerely i prefer Atiku to Tinubu

Regardless
Obi2023!!!

Your obi2023 will only guarantee Tinubus win.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by ncoolsome(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2022
yomi961:
and how is atiku abubakar not a better option.?
He was and still is a successful business man.with a vision,mission and plans to rebuild and get Nigeria working again. Youths shine your eyes o.
APC means poverty, joblessness, nepotism, fascism and wanton killings
Meanwhile Atiku means unifier jobs, unity, progress.
Atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless abyss to the promise Land, flowing with milk and honey.

The first line got me laughing... successful businessman indeed...learnt he got his illegal wealth from embezzling customs then almost sold Nigeria during the obj privatisation regime
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by VERDA: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Atiku no even send Wike shishi
Wike has been wailing, crying and throwing insults, Atiku just maintained silence, also strategizing and made Wike look like a foolish mad man begging for attention.. grin grin grin

Well...I don't hold brief for Wike but Atiku cannot win with just northern votes, go and ask Buhari and his usual south stronghold is now severely fractured.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents by Amumaigwe: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Thousands of Jigawa residents came out to welcome Atiku Abubakar as he arrived for the wedding ceremony of the daughter of former Governor of Jigawa State Sule Lamido.
Also in Jigawa State are Sokoto State Governor Aminu Tambuwal, Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, and several other politicians.

Atiku has earlier been in Gombe State some days go , where he was welcome by teeming supporters on the street of Gombe

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku

You meant thousands of impoverished and uneducated Jigawa residents, same people his fellow elites use solely for the purpose of winning elections. The scales on their eyes are beginning to give way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.