Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted (1229 Views)

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country / Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Keith Harmon Snow : Silent Genocide In The Congo And Who's Behind It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by cap28: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Frosbel this is a very informative video, however it does not tell the full story of america's involvement in that country.

It does not tell you that after the americans removed Mobutu they replaced him with Laurent Kabila,
Kabila threatened to nationalise the resources of the country and was assassinated in an american sponsored coup.

after his death the americans financed and armed Kagame and Museveni who were allowed to invade the country and install Kabila's step son - an american puppet.

America, Britain, Belgium and Israel are the architects of Congo's misery.

The above countries all have huge investments in the coltan , uranium and diamond industry in that country, they have a vested interest in keeping the country weakened by war and genocide - that is why they continue to train and arm the rwandan and ugandan troops who are still occupying the country.

this american journalist gives an honest account of what is really  going on there:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qnROT_RHbU&feature/related[/flash]
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
What a Joke, Americans do not speak French,Lingala,Kiswahili,tshibiluba,Kingwana, and other Congolese languages. Therefore how could they tell whats going on in Congo.

Irresponsible Lazy people post videos showing opinions that are not objective and more of a demonization campaign targeted at the next Congolese election (Specifically Joseph Kabila).

The persons posting the videos are to lazy to do their on research rather they rely on foreigners not of Africa or African Heritage to tell our History or story.

Certainly America did not replace Mobutu with Kabila. For over 30 years Laurent Desire Kabila was fighting to overthow mobutu (research and get your facts straight).
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^

And you contribute abuse instead of facts.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
@frosbel , Not so . Anyone who knows anything about Congo(DR) history have known Laurent Kabila was fighting Mobutu for Thirty Years.

Just be honest and admit you have no knowledge instead blaming me for abuse and dependiong on Oyinbo (muzungu) for your sources. sad
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by cap28: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
Amhatu:

What a Joke, Americans do not speak French,Lingala,Kiswahili,tshibiluba,Kingwana, and other Congolese languages. Therefore how could they tell whats going on in Congo.

I've debated this  issue about congo with you before  and it seems you are still peddling the same old lies - can you highlight for me the lies that you speak of, perhaps those pictures of headless corpses, castrated men and a man literally nailed to a cross are made up as well.

I dont know whether you are a CIA agent or some other agent provocateur that trawls african websites spreading misinformation but i will tell you this,  Keith Harmon Snow the investigative journalist who made that video has been involved in the congo for a long time, long before it was fashionable, he is very far from being a mainstream journalist, he never gets any air time on mainstream media because he speaks the truth, there is no mainstream media that will cover any thing that he reports because it is just too controversial - he even goes so far as to name the names of the big guns that are controlling the coltan, diamond and uranium businesses there - he has visited and lived in the congo since the early 1990s and he knows what he is talking about

Irresponsible Lazy people post videos showing opinions that are not objective and more of a demonization campaign targeted at the next Congolese election (Specifically Joseph Kabila).

whether you want to accept the truth or not Joseph Kabila is an american puppet, he also fraternises with Sarkozy who i think has business investments in the congo,

Kabila is a traitor, murderer and western puppet who went as far as organising the murder of his own step father in order to get into the corridors of power, i have researched his background and i can tell you that this man's hands are soaked in the blood of hundreds if not thousands of congolese people - dont forget that he is not from congo but rwanda and is an imposter forced on to the congolese people by the US govt

The persons posting the videos are to lazy to do their on research rather they rely on foreigners not of Africa or African Heritage to tell our History or story.

until you can rebut anything that was said in any of those two video clips i can only dismiss you as another pro Kabila fanatic with nothing constructive to add to this topic

Certainly America did not replace Mobutu with Kabila. For over 30 years Laurent Desire Kabila was fighting to overthow mobutu (research and get your facts straight).

Laurent Kabila could not overthrow Mobutu for 30 years because the americans were supplying Mobutu with billions of dollars in military aid, Kabila actually gave up in his quest to overthrow Mobutu and was content to languish in exile in Uganda UNTIL the americans decided that Mobutu was a liability, it was then and only then that Kabila was ALLOWED to flush Mobutu out, and he was only able to do this with the assistance of the rwandan and ugandan army who are both US puppet states - so get your own facts right.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
@cap28, Not so.

First,  You have been caught in the lie. You posted a video on The Congo  some time back and had no Knowledge but relied on the person in the video in your attempt to debate me with out knowing anything only relying on  the video you posted ( that's very Lazy).

You did not post any follow up to point out particulars such as very important events that happenned in Rwanda that carried over to CONGO(DR),
you just posted a video and hope people believe oyinbo(muzungu) you are a sad case. (start learning to believe in your self)

Second,  The individual in the video  does not understand French,Lingala,kingwana,Tshiluba or other Kongolese Languages so how can he know or give any balance view?

Don't shame Yourself.

If anybody is American C.I.A. it is you .

Any African From Tanzania,Nigeria,Rwanda,Kenya,Zambia,Congo(DR),Congo in 1996 know very well what took place in DRcongo.

whether you want to accept the truth or not Joseph Kabila is an american puppet, he also fraternises with Sarkozy who i think has business investments in the congo,

Kabila is a traitor, murderer and western puppet who went as far as organising the murder of his own step father in order to get into the corridors of power, i have researched his background and i can tell you that this man's hands are soaked in the blood of hundreds if not thousands of congolese people - dont forget that he is not from congo but rwanda and is an imposter forced on to the congolese people by the US govt

You have no Facts as always just posting your opinions. You better be lucky you are not in Congo or Nigeria you should be arrested for your lies.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by eddy1977(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ caps28

God or Allah (depends on your faith), bless you for sharing about my home country.
dont mind that other guy who is arguing with you.if he had a family member in the eastern congo like me,he would have understood the pain of loosing family.

my prayer is that either etienne tshisekedi or vital kamerhe,wins the elections.they may usher our nation into a new era.

if joseph kabila was a good man,a man of justice and peace,we the congolese could have supported him.but the mofo is so dumb,and clueless.no management skills,no communication skills,no nothing.

at this point,all we want is justice and peace for all.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^ 

Yeah,Yeah,Yeah, cap28 has no facts only lies.

The first mistake  cap28 made was the posting of the Oyinbo (muzungu) video sometime back . A video with total inconsistencies and false information.

Getting someone else to come on for damage control will not help.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by cap28: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
Amhatu:

@cap28, Not so.

First,  You have been caught in the lie. You posted a video on The Congo  some time back and had no Knowledge but relied on the person on the video in your attempt to debate me with out knowing anything only relying on  the video you posted ( that's very Lazy).

You did not post any follow up to point out particulars such as very important events that happenned in Rwanda that carried over to CONGO(DR),
you just posted a video and hope people believe oyinbo(muzungu) you are a sad case. (start learning to believe in your self)

Second,  The individual in the video  does not understand French,Lingala,kingwana,Tshiluba or other Kongolese Languages so how can he know or give any balance view?

Don't shame Yourself.

If anybody is C.I.A. it is you .

Any African From Tanzania,Nigeria,Rwanda,Kenya,Zambia,Congo(DR),Congo in 1996 know very well what took place in DRcongo.

You have no Facts as always just posting your opinions. You better be lucky you are not in Congo or Nigeria you should be arrested for your lies.

Oh go fall off the edge of a cliff Amhatu

where are my facts?  are you deaf, dumb and blind?  didnt you read my posts where i highlighted who was behind the current tragedy in Congo?  where are my facts?  where are your own facts?

CAN YOU REBUT ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN POSTED ON HERE??

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER OTHER THAN SINGING THE PRAISES OF BUTCHER JOSEPH KABILA

LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT HERE JOSEPH KABILA IS A MURDERER OKAY, HE IS NOT A PATRIOT AND HE DOES NOT HAVE THE INTEREST OF THE CONGOLESE PEOPLE AT HEART, THE FACT THAT YOU ARE TOO STUPI.D TO SEE THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD BLINDLY FOLLOW YOUR LEAD.

JOSEPH KABILA ORCHESTRATED THE MURDER OF HIS OWN STEP FATHER - DID I MAKE THAT UP OR IS THAT ANOTHER WHITE MAN'S LIE??

YOU ARE BEYOND PATHETIC

HERE IS YOUR HERO, KISSING THE FEET OF HIS PAYMASTERS YOU FUC.KING DOUCHE BAG:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhTu2H2rK64[/flash]
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
@Cap28  you still posting your opinions how will anybody take you seriously.

Be honest and admit you should have done far more research instead of just posting a video depending on oyinbo(muzungu).

Also how will posting a video of the Current French President visiting the Congolese President help with your lies.

You are the one provacaturing and posting information not relative to the topic .

You only have opinions and other oyinbo(muzungu) information that is many falsifications.

Be honest and admit you should have done more research instead of doing none at all.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by cap28: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
eddy1977:

@ caps28

God or Allah (depends on your faith), bless you for sharing about my home country.
dont mind that other guy who is arguing with you.if he had a family member in the eastern congo like me,he would have understood the pain of loosing family.

my prayer is that either etienne tshisekedi or vital kamerhe,wins the elections.they may usher our nation into a new era.

if joseph kabila was a good man,a man of justice and peace,we the congolese could have supported him.but the mofo is so dumb,and clueless.no management skills,no communication skills,no nothing.

at this point,all we want is justice and peace for all.

thanks eddy, im really sick to my stomach of this amhatu and his BS, for some strange reason this guy insists on peddling lies about the congo any time the topic comes up it just pisses me off.  Ive done a lot of research on the congo and i can distinguish the truth from the lies, this amhatu guy is a first class liar and agent provacateur who is intent on embarking on a campaign of disinformation.

i have read about Joseph Kabila's background - he was a former taxi driver - i dont have anything against cab drivers but the point is he is not equipped for the job he is doing, the position was foisted upon him by Paul Kagame and one of his uncles who is a high ranking army officer in the rwandan army, he was behind Laurent Kabila's murder because Laurent Kabila killed his biological father, he is a pawn of Paul Kagame and the US govt.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2011
Sick of People relying on Oyinbo(muzungu) especially when it comes to a country like DRcongo  that have been exploited by them.

In this forum topic i have proven who is the provocateur.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by MyJoe: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2011
Amhatu:

Some people don't need facts. What they make up inside their own head is enough.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by MyJoe: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2011
eddy1977:

but the mofo is so dumb,and clueless.no management skills,no communication skills,no nothing.
The facts bear this out. In fact we need a stronger word than "clueless" to describe Kabila. But why do you think Mr Tshisekedi will make a good leader?
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by eddy1977(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
So far tshisekedi and kamerhe seem to be gaining ground.
what the congolese people need is a responsible leadership.
i would vote for anyone who stand for justice,peace and stability.
like i said before;if kabila had demonstrated good leadership skills,justice and solid stability,the common congolese folk would have voted him.
the ugandans and rwandans will always be our brothers and neighbors.so,hating or loving them can soothe our inner itch,but it wont change a thing.
if we had a government that solidified the constitution and enforced the laws of the republic,we wouldnt care who is in power.
f u ck. i dont care if a chinese hermaphrodite was the president of the congo. bring sarah palin or rush limbaugh.as long as they enforce the reign of justice and peace and true freedom, i would vote for them.

bottom line; kabila needs gone.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
@eddy1977 & MyJoe ,

I knew all this was about the upcomming Congolese election from the beginning.

To bad the oyinbo(muzungu) propaganda videos want help elections in DRCONGO.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by MyJoe: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
@eddy1977
You said Tshisekedi is "gaining ground" but nothing about what abilities he will bring to the job. I think you want to be careful who you replace Kabila with.

Amhatu:

@eddy1977 & MyJoe ,

I knew all this was about the upcomming Congolese election from the beginning.
Now you are beginning to sound like the conspiracy theorists in this thread and in these funny videos. No, I'm not about the elections, I'm about the suffering people of the conundrum called Congo. I agree with much of what you say in this thread except your implicit support for the incompetent Kabila. If Kabila hasn't performed you should be objective enough to say so. But maybe you really think he has, so I will ask you the same question I asked your compatriot. If Kabila is good for the Congo why, in your view, has he not delivered? At least I can be sure you are not going to tell me the Americans are behind his failure.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
@MyJoe, your american terminology will not work with me.

Also damage control for Cap28 will not work either.

The oyinbo (muzungu) videos are propaganda and trying to drive the topic away to name calling does not work.

We all no people of your type are like mercenaries and thieves so honesty is not in you.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by MyJoe: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
American termiology! Damage control!! Name calling!!! Mercenary!!!! Hmm. Obviously you plan to recommend Mr Kabila for canonisation and can't stand any criticism of him. That or you have a big fat job doing this on the young man's behalf.

For your info I'm not Congolese and have no candidate in the elections. But you don't seem able to comprehend statements hence your belief that I take these videos seriously or share these crazy ideas about America being behind the Congo's problems. Or maybe it's just all about what you gain personally from the present rot in Kabila's Congo. I don't know that is the case, just saying it's a possibility. It's the problem we have in Africa, people betraying their country for personal gains. These kinds of people, and not America, are the sources of the Congo's problems.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
@MyJoe, Not so, the videos are out write falsifications and propaganda. For individuals posting the videos they should have known the current conditions in the country and why the person in the Video are talking certain way (really trying to undermind the Congolese President for Politcal reasons).

To bad the oyinbo(muzungu) propaganda videos want help elections in DRCONGO.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by MyJoe: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
Where have I said the videos contain truth? What I don't get is why you are so obsessed with the election and think everyone else is and, more inportantly, why you believe Joseph Kabila is good for the Congo even though parts of the country is hell on earth and still degenerating under him. Or do the facts you have indicate that the Congo is improving under Kabila? That is what I simply asked your persectives on but you fly off the handle, strangely citing phantom terminologies and dishonesty!logies and dishonesty!
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
@MyJoe, Not so, your last posting is not relative to the topic.

Your opinions like Cap28 proves nothing.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by MyJoe: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
What is your understanding of the topic - THE PROBLEM IN THE CONGO? And did I set out to prove anything? But you are seriously handicapped by your poor comprehension of English which is understandable.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
@MyJoe , Not so, i have had a response from every participant of the topic in this forum,they comprehend my Interpretations very well.

Your useless insults mean nothing.

What should be understandable to you is why the video was posted in the first place.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by MyJoe: 6:58am On Aug 07, 2011
And the understanding you want is? Mr frosbel wants to use the video to rig your elections and rob Kabila of victory! You see how obsessed you are? People can understand you, it's you who can't understand others. I have not insulted you, it's you who resorted to insults once you had no facts to defend Mr Kabila's failed rule or explain why the fact of so much death and suffering in the Congo does not bother you, and that's quite common around here. You are unobjective and have a problem comprehending English. Talking to you is a waste of time.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
@MyJoe, Are you that unintelligent to not get a balance view to what has been happing in the DRCONGO for the last 12 years?

You do not need me to tell you you can find out for yourself.

You are to Lazy MyJoe.

You can post your opinions all you want it shows you have no real understanding of the topic just falsifications from someone else.

Many people like you Today are just so lazy, you rely on a Video without doing your on research to verify and you take such a video as fact.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by MyJoe: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
You are strange, mate! Can you show one word I have written in support of the video, much more rely on it? I can see how so intelligent you are, Einstein, but you are not making sense at all.You are strange, mate! Can you show one word I have written in support of the video, much more rely on it? I can see how so intelligent you are, Einstein, but you are not making sense at all.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2011
@MyJoe , one of your opinions and assumptions you wrote : "I have not insulted you, it's you who resorted to insults once you had no facts to defend Mr Kabila's failed rule or explain why the fact of so much death and suffering in the Congo does not bother you, and that's quite common around here".

Myjoe, the topic is not about defending current Congolese President Joseph Kabila. The topic is about what frosbel posted.

Persons Speaking on both Videos are stating their opinions not facts.

Myjoe

research :

1991-1996 Rwandan - Conflict

1996-2001 Eastern Congo-Kivu (Refugee Camps)

You should find some answers there to most of why Eastern Congo has problems .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by MyJoe: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sir, I understand the problems in eastern DRC. But in your view because of the role of the interahamwe and Rwanda and Uganda and others in the Congolese problems and because there is a video it is wrong to talk about the competence of the president of Congo in a thread about Congo? Ok. It's been wonderful talking to you. Sleep well.
Re: Crisis In The Congo:uncovering The Truth - Who Cares? Not For The Faint Hearted by Amhatu(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2011
@MyJoe , The problem is that again the videos are implicating falsifications.

Bringing the Argument  that the Current Congolese President has failed (Another falsification & opinion) is not relative to the topic and implies a political motive from the forum participants posting the videos without knowledge or stating their point. Otherwise they would have followed up on their posting to explain rather than keep posting falsifications and opinions, directed at the Congolese President, without stating historical facts and points of reference.

Myjoe
, have a good night sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama / BREAKING: North Korea Army Says It Has Final Approval For Nuclear Attack On USA / Can Hillary Clinton Still Win? Electoral College To Vote In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.