Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe (2022 Views)

Kumuyi And The Wind Of Change / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
...He started mixing some spiritual oil he'd gotten frm the market into a cup. Then he added some oil & other substances into the water.He droped abt 3 or 4 coins inside the water.He had something that looked like a tiny bell & rang it occasionaly above the water basin & then listened (or maybe pretended to listen) to some voices frm nowhere. He was observing something that i couldnt comprehend. He said some prayers (or incantation?) to a deity that's well known to him alone. He lighted fire on top of the water & the flames floated noisily,there were some white substances he added to the water that fueled the flames. He commanded me to kneel b4 the fire & make my request, "do that quickly b4 the fire burns off", he said.
He shifted backward & made space 4 me to kneel b4 his sacred alter & make my request. I expected his deity to appear b4 the alter like some nollywood film fantacies. But nothing happened. Next i was instructed to go into the bathroom...MORE STORIES AHEAD
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
There were two different basins in d bathroom,both were in the alter b4. I was instructed not to allow a drop of water from one basin enter another. I had to use water frm the 1st basin to wash all my body while making my request. After that i'd use the other one (coconut water) to wash my head & face. While i was bathing i could hear the priest chanting & calling on his god in words that's not meaningful to the ear.By the time i finished & went out he was deep in chanting. That's the scene i described at the onset of this thread...
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by LikeAking: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Templee333:
There were two different basins in d bathroom,both were in the alter b4. I was instructed not to allow a drop of water from one basin enter another. I had to use water frm the 1st basin to wash all my body while making my request. After that i'd use the other one (coconut water) to wash my head & face. While i was bathing i could here the priest chanting & calling on his god in words that's not meaningful to the ear.By the time i finished & went out he was deep in chanting. That's the scene i described at the onset of this thread...

Bros, d prophet try for u.

For just 15k, e do all dis work.
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
LikeAking:

Bros, d prophet try for u.

For just 15k, e do all dis work.
work? Haaa! Which one come be work? Abi na the chanting?
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
I waited for him in the first room until he finished whatever thing he was doing.When he came out frm the altar he told me to move to the next room where he had the 2nd altar.He told me to kneel b4 the altar so that he can pray for me.He prayed in the name of Jesus.Then he gave me the mixture of oil he mixed earlier in front of the altar to drink. I drank & it tasted very bad.I later read the labels of the oil in their bottles & found out that they were meant for external use only.He further instructed me on how to use the oil to counter spiritual attacks...MORE TO COME
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Valkrie: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Templee333:
I waited for him in the first room until he finished whatever thing he was doing.When he came out frm the altar he told me to move to the next room where he had the 2nd altar.He told me to kneel b4 the altar so that he can pray for me.He prayed in the name of Jesus.Then he gave me the mixture of oil he mixed earlier in front of the altar to drink. I drank & it tasted very bad.I later read the labels of the oil in their bottles & found out that they were meant for external use only.He further instructed me on how to use the oil to counter spiritual attacks...MORE TO COME

Hah...!!! for external use only and spirit man give you drink..? The crack is real bad...!! grin
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Valkrie:

Hah...!!! for external use only and spirit man give you drink..? The crack is real bad...!! grin
maybe the spirit knws more than mortals...
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2022
...the priest plainly told me to go & start evangelism, "meet people & talk to them abt God,keep urself busy on these activities for now",he said. What the priest didn't know's that talking to people abt God & evangelism wasn't new to me. He instructed me to be careful with men of God, "they will not like to help u for fear that u may outshine them,for ur star is very very bright. U may not understand this now,but they see more than what u see". Finally we had to say The Lord's prayer,said HALELUIA 7times,HOSSANA 7times & Amen 7times. That was all for the day & i got to start my journey back home.It was past 4pm & i had to get home that day...STORY CONTINUES
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 6:07am On Aug 23, 2022
THE MAN WHO WENT TO TANZANIA
It was that last day that i discovered who this man was.If u followed this story frm the begining,u'll knw dat some days ago i had a discusion with someone who told me abt his eckist/brotherhood friend who went to Tanzania to established BCS. This priest was indeed the man. I heard him complain abt NEPA bill & their behaviour, "when i was in Tanzania,i didnt see this kind of things", he said. So this man had been in Tanzania, this is the run-away brotherhood!
It took sometimes b4 i found a vehicle to start the return journey. It was rainy season & the road wasn't smooth. I got home almost close to midnight... COMING LATER
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2022
Below are some of the spiritual oil & soap given to me by the priest.

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by TenQ: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2022
It seems you'll need some deep spiritual cleansing after all these experiences of yours!

Waiting...!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2022
TenQ:
It seems you'll need some deep spiritual cleansing after all these experiences of yours!

Waiting...!
spiritual wetin? Not now,pls, Mr TenQ, i've had enough of the spiritual shit. But for now i'm flesh & blood. I dnt have time for people who recomend spiritual solution to physical problem. If u want to do me a favour,recomend ways to make money & a generous money giver then u'll be my frnd 4 life. Thanks 4 d spiritual cleansing in advance but,sorry, it won't be usefull to me!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by TenQ: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Templee333:

spiritual wetin? Not now,pls, Mr TenQ, i've had enough of the spiritual shit. But for now i'm flesh & blood. I dnt have time for people who recomend spiritual solution to physical problem. If u want to do me a favour,recomend ways to make money & a generous money giver then u'll be my frnd 4 life. Thanks 4 d spiritual cleansing in advance but,sorry, it won't be usefull to me!
Okay!
Have your it your way!

People who didn't go half as deep as you are infected with demons, you may be an exception!
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2022
TenQ:

Okay!
Have your it your way!

People who didn't go half as deep as you are infected with demons, you may be an exception!
oh yes! I might be an exception. Frm my own point of view, demons & ghosts exist in the minds of people who nuture them,but once you get rid of them in ur mind,they are no more. I have my own reasons 4 saying so.I've known prophets & spiritualists who said things that i'm 100% sure they aren't true abt me,but since i didn't point out to them that they were wrong at the moment,they & the people around them believed they're right. I don't trust the words of spiritualists & prophets & will never do. And i take as a liar anybody who sees what happen to me as a demonic oppresion.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Blue86(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Only Jesus can save.

Follow Him
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Valkrie: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blue86:
Only Jesus can save.

Follow Him

Look around you...Jesus is nothing but smoke the slavers sold to you to hold on to in times of need...!!!
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
A TRAGIC NIGHT
I had no light with me that night & my home's deep inside village. No vehicle go into villages at late night so i had to trek for hours in the dark. Thanks to the moon. I had with me a bag containing those spiritual oil & soaps as i grope my way back home.What a stressful night.The night was very cool. Once i got home & set to rest at past midnight,another asthma attack overtook me.It was the most terrible one that resist all the several pumbs of ventolin inhaler. I didn't sleep till morning when a health worker could come to give injections & drugs. But you know,i had just come back from the temple last night & needed to heed the instruction of the priest who'd told me to commence evangelism as soon as possible. So that morning as i regained my breath a bit normal,i picked up a bible & went out 4 evangelism!...
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
...one of those days i met a man while spreading the gospel,this man was insane & he chased me with a big fat stick & i ran.it was during the marathon that i fell & injured my right knee. The wound later healed after i felt the pains of iodine solution for weeks but its mark remain till this day. Nevertheless,i didn't stop evangelism. One thing is that my trust in the christian God was weakened more & more each time i tried to rebuild it. It gradually faded with time...STORY IS STILL LONG

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
BEFORE THE SKEPTICISM BEGAN
Evangelism wasn't a new thing to me. I was so used to it b4 my contact with the priest.I was once a firm believer who had no iota of doubt abt God. There was a time i believed i had a relationsip with the Jewish god (YHWH), & there was a time i felt i was in a personal relationship with the legendary Jewish guy who died on a cross.
Maybe things wouldn't have turn out this way if i wasn't born to believe that i am in the one & only true religion in the whole world. I was born & brougt up in a Jehovah's Witnesses congregation by JW parent. My story shall continue in another topic: "MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION".

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by TenQ: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Templee333:

oh yes! I might be an exception. Frm my own point of view, demons & ghosts exist in the minds of people who nuture them,but once you get rid of them in ur mind,they are no more. I have my own reasons 4 saying so.I've known prophets & spiritualists who said things that i'm 100% sure they aren't true abt me,but since i didn't point out to them that they were wrong at the moment,they & the people around them believed they're right. I don't trust the words of spiritualists & prophets & will never do. And i take as a liar anybody who sees what happen to me as a demonic oppresion.
What happened to you is NOT demonic oppression.

In your going about you did so many things and participated in so many things that has the potential to get you INFECTED with demons.

It's just like a man who frequently have sex with multiple prostitutes unprotected. The probability of him coming out with at least one STD is very high. So it is with interactions with rituals, incantations, use of occult emblems etc.

In the old testament, the only solution to this was either death or burning to ashes with fire. The new testament will speak about casting out the demons.
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
TenQ:

What happened to you is NOT demonic oppression.

In your going about you did so many things and participated in so many things that has the potential to get you INFECTED with demons.

It's just like a man who frequently have sex with multiple prostitutes unprotected. The probability of him coming out with at least one STD is very high. So it is with interactions with rituals, incantations, use of occult emblems etc.

In the old testament, the only solution to this was either death or burning to ashes with fire. The new testament will speak about casting out the demons.
wow! what if it's ok with the person to whom the demon chooses to infect & he doesn't complain abt it,must it still be cast out?
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blue86:
Only Jesus can save.

Follow Him
i hope i told u b4 that here isn't a christian chatbox. Do u eat through ur nostrils?
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Behold Mr SUPERSTORY!

Templee333:
There's a popular musician in Akwa Ibom state (Udo Abianga) who told a story of how he picked a woman on the roadside.It was after sharing bed with her that he later realize she was a ghost.I've heard of such stories frm others.My father himself have his own story of encounter with a female ghost. But i hardly believe these weird stories. Has anyone here met such? Tell ur experience. Did u enjoy the ride?

It's good to make friends but then a believer is not supposed to be a close companion of an atheist a worshipers of the god of sex! John 8:32

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2022
TenQ:

Okay!
Have your it your way!
Behold Mr SUPERSTORY!

Templee333:
There's a popular musician in Akwa Ibom state (Udo Abianga) who told a story of how he picked a woman on the roadside.It was after sharing bed with her that he later realize she was a ghost.I've heard of such stories frm others.My father himself have his own story of encounter with a female ghost. But i hardly believe these weird stories. Has anyone here met such? Tell ur experience. Did u enjoy the ride?

It's good to make friends but then a believer is not supposed to be a close companion of an atheist a worshipers of the god of sex! John 8:32

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by TenQ: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Behold Mr SUPERSTORY!

Mat 15:22: "A woman came from the land of Canaan. She cried out to Jesus and said, "Take pity on me, Lord, Son of David! My daughter has a demon and is much troubled.""

Mat 17:18: "Then Jesus rebuked the demon and it came out of him, and the boy was healed that very hour."

Mar 1:32: "By sunset the courtyard was filled with the sick and demon-possessed, brought to him for healing;"

Acts 16:16: "One day as we were going down to the place of prayer beside the river, we met a demon-possessed slave girl, who was a fortune-teller and earned much money for her masters."

Rev 9:20: "But the men left alive after these plagues still refused to worship God! They would not renounce their demon-worship, nor their idols made of gold and silver, brass, stone, and wood--which neither see nor hear nor walk!"

The scripture is very clear about them. They look religious, but just like the Sadducees 2Tim3:5 holds for them

2Tim 3:5:
"They will hold to an outward form of godliness but deny its power. Stay away from such people."
Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2022
TenQ:

Stay away from such people

But stay close to atheists dishing out STORIES! 2Timothy 4:3-4

TenQ:
My legs crossed.
Waiting for MaxIntheHouse , Janosky
TenQ:

Please finish your story before responding to them else they will highjack your story and all you'll be doing is exchanging insults!

Ọmọ remove that log of wood in your eye! Matthew 7:1-5 wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by TenQ: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But stay close to atheists dishing out STORIES! 2Timothy 4:3-4

And I wonder what you are doing on this thread

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Janosky: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Templee333:
BEFORE THE SKEPTICISM BEGAN
Evangelism wasn't a new thing to me. I was so used to it b4 my contact with the priest .I was once a firm believer who had no iota of doubt abt God. There was a time i believed i had a relationsip with the Jewish god (YHWH), & there was a time i felt i was in a personal relationship with the legendary Jewish guy who died on a cross.
Maybe things wouldn't have turn out this way if i wasn't born to believe that i am in the one & only true religion in the whole world. I was born & brougt up in a Jehovah's Witnesses congregation by JW parent. My story shall continue in another topic: "MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION".
Atheist grin.

Re: My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe by Templee333(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Janosky:

Atheist grin.
"better to be a peacful atheist than a troublesome believer"-Proverbs 17:1 (Modern standard version)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' / The Dogma Of Trinity / Idehn, Logicboy/macdaddy, Mkmyers45, Delafruita, Etc: An Answer For Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.