Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding (46868 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by femiasaolu2014: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Her first ever?

Make Buhari bend if she claims so.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Agugbadin: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Misterone: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425849/exciting-moment-mercy-chinwo-got-first-bridal-kiss-church-wedding-photos-video/
remove the word bridal. The headline is all lies. This one don kiss tire, even take dick for mouth.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by LordOfTheGame: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mummyfour:
So this one too is news abi?.

Like she has not kissed before now, or she is a kiss virgin?.
Nairaland sef!

Just congratulate them and move on. Love is a beautiful thing. Stop sounding like you're jealous or hating them, nobody asked you to have 4 from different partners.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Lugianostar(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Love is sweet
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Niswayne19: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations to her. Wish her a blessed marriage.

Let the Watch 2 Pro help you take full control.

Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by EmahBoss(f): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Her dress shows that a bride does not have to go naked on her wedding day to look good and trendy. All cover up, yet classy and beautiful. It is the dress for me, not the kiss. Because I can't say for sure that it is their first kiss ever !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Lightorder: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Happiboispot:
grin like say them never Bleep before smh
bleep kee you dia! Winch
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by marhez43(f): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Na so dem go start
They will never marry a POOR YOUNG GUY na pastor dem go marry

abeg help me with 2k oo
0103576968.acb
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Nukilia: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2022
I smell a rat angry
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by mojysiola(f): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Darkseid:
The way the marriage dey shark this lady ehn, it's just as if she has achieved her greatest aim in life.
As ehen me sef dey wonder oooo.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by verybadmouth(m): 1:23am On Aug 14, 2022
SQLmastar:
she never had a boyfriend prior to this. This is her very first ever kiss. Her lips is also virgin
Waw. You have eyes brother
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Akhee: 2:01am On Aug 14, 2022
H0didon:
Okay.. Next thing we go soon see na "The Exciting moment chinwe got her first dick" grin.
All this bloggers sef ehh...

As our Ancestors would say "Once you reach 30 as a woman and you still marry better person, you get grace".
You too sabi talk. grin
H0didon:
Okay.. Next thing we go soon see na "The Exciting moment chinwe got her first dick" grin.
All this bloggers sef ehh...

As our Ancestors would say "Once you reach 30 as a woman and you still marry better person, you get grace".
You too sabi talk.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Kelvin2022(m): 4:06am On Aug 14, 2022
They will soon break up, Nonsense
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Abdu81: 4:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Please the obidients this message must be spread until it gets to all ears.
The enemies must be exposed.

Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Tutu19: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2022
What do u mean by first kiss? Make Una dey deceive una self. That pastor with mercy don dey Bleep since. Besides, mercy dey Bleep normally since, why Una dey do like say something special for the mata
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Wallade(m): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Happiboispot:

I don't think that is her First Kiss
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Lastborn0074: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations to them. I pray that Satan doesn't come between them. They look so beautiful!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by jeromestarks: 7:26am On Aug 14, 2022
Happiboispot:
Wey she don almost faint sef.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by gozzlin: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2022
My baby girl is now married.

I love you to bits Mercy. Your songs have been a source of tremendous blessings to me. Your effervescent smile is so infectious. May this smile and joy that always glows around you continue well into this marriage. May it never cease.

Happy married life sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by tayo4ng(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Beautiful without exposing cleavages
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Rechargeam247(f): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Sweet, we rejoice with her grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by bonnyhope: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2022
This is my problem with pentecostal

People are kissing and you are speaking in tongue

Everything now is for fun

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Obidatti2023s(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2022
People wey Bleep pass me and you be forming holy holy in front of congregations and social media

Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by WeddingParol: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
Something tells me that this man might be a scam!

Time will tell cool

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Allisgud: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2022
hihivan:
Her ringtone go make sense ehn

If you know you know
her ringtone na bass
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Emodeee: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2022
okomile:
Congrats

Eyin iyawo o ni m'eeni ooooo
Amin

The husband will pronounce your username after the weddingcheesy.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by Allisgud: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Na wetin,Dem no dey pkainsh all this while?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2022
So, them no dey kiss before?

Abi, what's the pretence all about? Abegii jor.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding by ikorodureporta: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Who know how long e go last.. hypocrisy dey worry christians too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.