Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Growing In Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Growing In Grace (137 Views)

[SERMON OF THE DAY] APOSTLE MICHAEL OROKPO - GROWING IN THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST / Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian / Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growing In Grace by AdetoyeAyomikun: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Growing In Grace
The proof you have that you have been fed is when you grow, you may have been going to church for years and been a Christian for years even being a worker anything you are growing is essential.

You may want to ask but if you say the evidence of being fed is growth, then is it possible to be fed and not grow? yes, it's possible�

There is lay down grace, allow me to say general grace(Jesus Christ). you are expected to grow, why should you keep coming to church hearing all messages and still decide to be stagnant? It's a big error to remain the same. Every day you are expected to grow, it's very necessary. if you want to stay under this general grace then you must be ready to join the league of men that grow.

where we have a problem is that men have stayed long under this grace and have refused to grow. Do you know age does not matter in stature? Don't tell us how long you have stayed in this grace but how far you have grown in this grace.

I will never be the same have touched your grace my life must change�‍♂️�‍♂️

Grace Is The Evidence Of Being Fed.

Adetoye Ayomikun
#statusmessage

(1) (Reply)

How To Make God's Glory Revealed In Us / What Bible Verse Are You Using To Start The Week? / Religion Vs Spirituality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.