Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,837 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Can An Orphan Can Get Financial Support Their Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can An Orphan Can Get Financial Support Their Education? (217 Views)

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / How To Get Financial Aid To Study Abroad / Physically Challenged Orphan Abandons Begging For School In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can An Orphan Can Get Financial Support Their Education? by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good evening house,i have two orphans who are seriously in need of finance for this years academics calendar ,the two are girls in their early twenties, one seek to pursue Nursing as a career and the second wants to go to the university,They both spoke to my sister (they live within the neighbourhood) concerning this and she shared it with me ,we can not assist theM100% and that is why i need information on organisations who can assist They already made their SSCE Results and can present it as proof if requested
Please kindly assist these willing souls to get an education.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Grow Our Community / Like Olaniyi, Abandoning Your ICAN Exams Has 2 Types Of Effects... / Download Free University Of Calabar, UNICAL Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.