Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? (533 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
While some candidates vying for elective posts, especially for the highest office in Nigeria are speaking to us telling us their plans and programs, I noticed that one in particular is only speaking through aides and party stalwarts. I remember that in 2014/2015, a lot of promises were made by the current ruling party some which were later denied. Some of those promises were said to have been made by the party and not by the candidate. Do you think we go that route again in 2022/2023? Instead of talking directly to us, I observed that the supporters our a particular candidate would rather look for faults from those telling us their plans and programs and twist their words in negative propaganda. If a prospective president and commander in chief cannot talk when looking for our votes, if elected, is it then he will talk? In my view, anyone who cannot talk to us now is not worthy of our votes. God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by ThrownBack: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
ThrownBack:
Suffer no dey tire you?
I am tired sir. "Affliction will never arise a second time" in Jesus' name, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by Oilwell(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
While some candidates vying for elective posts, especially for the highest office in Nigeria are speaking to us telling us their plans and programs, I noticed that one in particular is only speaking through aides and party stalwarts. I remember that in 2014/2015, a lot of promises were made by the current ruling party some which were later denied. Some of those promises were said to have been made by the party and not by the candidate. Do you think we go that route again in 2022/2023? Instead of talking directly to us, I observed that the supporters our a particular candidate would rather look for faults from those telling us their plans and programs and twist their words in negative propaganda. If a prospective president and commander in chief cannot talk when looking for our votes, if elected, is it then he will talk? In my view, anyone who cannot talk to us now is not worthy of our votes. God bless Nigeria.

He obviously has nothing to offer. Their party, the most devilish party on earth has destroyed our economy in the last 7- 8 years

APC DEMONIC EVIL PARTY tell us all what you guys would do differently in 2023 apart from your results below. You have wasted our 7-8 precious years.
Let your candidate come on air himself and tell us what he will do and why we should vote him in. Just 30 minutes on live TV.

What is your campaign focal point?

Its obvious the EVIL DEMONIC PARTY APC has no substance to campaign on come 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
I prefer he continues to "speak" through his aides. The graphic pictures and videos of victims of insecurity we see are enough, the last thing we want is an old man with shaking hand and leaking ynash boldly shining his brown teeth on our TV sets. We have seen enough!!

5 Likes

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by Samuelnze(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
One thing about presidential candidates speaking directly to nigerians is, when they speak without the help of written speeches they speak what's on their mind and by this way we nigerians get to know how the candidate reasons,his ideas,the stuff he is made of and take on the national issue he is talking about.. For those that have chosen to remain dumb when they see nigerians,,,nigerians will not even see them and their evil parties..

3 Likes

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Buhari should be the last to do that!
Anyone that cannot address Nigerians should not be given ANY consideration.

See the yeye Buhari did with all aspects of the Nigerian life speaking by “proxy DUNCES” like himself!

Any candidate that CANNOT OPENLY debate issues and make public addresses, should be sidelined.

Buhari should be the last of such political nuisances.

We are not interested in “promises”. All we want to know is if they have the basic cognitive ability to address issues.

People with FAKE and QUESTIONABLE academic portfolios ALWAYS SHY AWAY FROM DEBATES having CHEATED their ways through life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Buhari should be the last to do that!
Anyone that cannot address Nigerians should not be given ANY consideration.

See the yeye Buhari did with all aspects of the Nigerian life speaking by “proxy DUNCES” like himself!

Any candidate that CANNOT OPENLY debate issues and make public addresses, should be sidelined.

Buhari should be the last of such political nuisances.

We are not interested in “promises”. All we want to know is if they have the basic cognitive ability to address issues.

People with FAKE and QUESTIONABLE academic portfolios ALWAYS SHY AWAY FROM DEBATES having CHEATED their ways through life!
What do you mean by 'proxy dunces' sir?
Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Samuelnze:
One thing about presidential candidates speaking directly to nigerians is, when they speak without the help of written speeches they speak what's on their mind and by this way we nigerians get to know how the candidate reasons,his ideas,the stuff he is made of and take on the national issue he is talking about.. For those that have chosen to remain dumb when they see nigerians,,,nigerians will not even see them and their evil parties..
Are they really dumb sir?
Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is it that some journalists are afraid to interview certain presidential candidates or the candidates are the ones avoiding being interviewed?

1 Like

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
What do you mean by 'proxy dunces' sir?

Awon LaiLai Mohammed and other paid thinkers.

1 Like

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Awon LaiLai Mohammed and other paid thinkers.
Ok sir.
Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by DeLaRue: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Official campaign is not starting until September.

It's not the end of the world if a candidate chooses to wait until campaign starts before discussing his plans and ideas with the public.

Why are you in a hurry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by floret23(f): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
DeLaRue:
Official campaign is not starting until September.

It's not the end of the world if a candidate chooses to wait until campaign starts before discussing his plans and ideas with the public.

Why are you in a hurry.

see let me tell you this, 2023 Elections is going to give us the real data of mad people we have in Nigeria, by voting the same APC that has done evil to the nation.if you count your self as one oya go and vote APC to continue killing Nigerians with hunger and hard ship.plz if you are obidient plz bless my comedy page with a follow djmefgz God please help us to vote well
Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by Sannisege: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
The Obi that has been talking directly to you what sensible thing has he said. Talk is cheap.
Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by Lastmessenger2: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sannisege:
The Obi that has been talking directly to you what sensible thing has he said. Talk is cheap.
because you are not listening or you were probably chocking on dry agbado while obi was making sense.

1 Like

Re: Should We Vote For Candidates That Cannot Talk Directly To Nigerians? by yyba: 12:49am On Aug 15, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
speak for yourself and stop saying OUR

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Leaked Google Map Of Ijaw Republic!!! / Soludo Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot In Anambra / Peter Obi To Engage Nigerians In US, Canada, Italy & Germany On His Foreign Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.