Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung (5653 Views)

Between Redmi And Oppo Phones? / Between Redmi And Samsung / Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by caringchi(f): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
My tech people, please help me choose between these two phones. Please give reasons for your preference.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by cRobo: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Go with Samsung caringchi

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by grinface98(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
caringchi:
My tech people, please help me choose between these two phones. Please give reasons for your preference.
Thanks
Samsung A32 is the better device here but if you can add some cash to get the 'Pro' version of the Xiaomi (Redmi Note 11 Pro), that'd be even better.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by idomalord: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Samsung all the way.

I believe Samsung is d only product that can effectively rival apple.

12 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by tecnolad(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Buy the Samsung, or erase the Redmi 11 Pro and buy a Xiaomi Poco F3
Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by Holybaddo: 1:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Buy Samsung
Reason; They are in the future
In the next 4yrs to come you will still be able to boss around with it and it will be doing what latest spark phones and Hot phone won't be able to do

Prove; Laughed out loud when I discovered that some features My Samsung old phone I have been planning on when to change have, is the same features tecno and infinix new phones are bragging of

After about 3 to 4yrs gap

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by Udemzy05: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2022
grinface98:
Samsung A32 is the better device here but if you can add some cash to get the 'Pro' version of the Xiaomi (Redmi Note 11 Pro), that'd be even better.

How is A32 the better device?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by atheistandproud(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2022
caringchi:
Thanks

Google is your friend.

14 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2022
hope this will reset the brains of the Samsung fanatics. Samsung is just a name.
atheistandproud:

Google is your friend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by excanny: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2022
You can’t go wrong with Samsung

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by onuwaje(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2022
I have been using Redmi 8 since October 2019. It has truly served its purpose and me well

I strongly recommend Redmi phones

8 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by fidelmarshal199: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2022
atheistandproud:

Google is your friend.

in addition to this, if you are camera freak then go for the redmi. Samsung A32 cam is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by grinface98(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Udemzy05:

How is A32 the better device?
I'm a Xiaomi fanboy and I've handled both. A32 is better than the ordinary Redmi Note 11 but Redmi Note 11 Pro is far better than A32. Not saying the specs ain't true but you should know even Samsung phones ain't ANYBODY'S mate in the Android market. Try handling both and see for yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by Udemzy05: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2022
grinface98:
I'm a Xiaomi fanboy and I've handled both. A32 is better than the ordinary Redmi Note 11 but Redmi Note 11 Pro is far better than A32. Not saying the specs ain't true but you should know even Samsung phones ain't ANYBODY'S mate in the Android market. Try handling both and see for yourself.

You still haven't state the reasons why you think the A32 is better.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by Dlee1(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Check these screenshots.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by YourFavorite21(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2022
I will pick the Samsung
Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by Engrgibbs: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Get the Samsung and have peace of mind.. Don't buy any redmi..

Just get the Samsung ang enjoy

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by KingAzubuike(f): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2022
atheistandproud:

Google is your friend.
All these xiaomi nfanboys and their weird websites to back up their useless claims Sha. Where them for see una from sef.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by donbenie(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2022
idomalord:
Samsung all the way.

Your beliefs have nothing to do with objective reality..
But..
Keep believing..

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by donbenie(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Engrgibbs:
Get the Samsung and have peace of mind.. Don't buy any redmi..

Just get the Samsung ang enjoy
So,once it's a Samsung,it's automatically better?
And you are the EXPERTS,we rely on for information? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by vickvan(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Caringchi You can opt for Redmi. The UI improvement is top-notch. They have also improved their safety features a lot. Also, Redmi phones are cheaper than Samsung.

Data needed to facilitate my e-learning. Please check my signature. Thank you.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by shedy03(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
grinface98:
Redmi Note 11 pro is the phone in contention.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by shedy03(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
tecnolad:
Buy the Samsung, or erase the Redmi 11 Pro and buy a Xiaomi Poco F3
Poco F3 is superior
Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by atheistandproud(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
KingAzubuike:

All these xiaomi nfanboys and their weird websites to back up their useless claims Sha. Where them for see una from sef.

Fan boy Kwa.

Where I stand to talk and educate people, you cannot mount the stage.

I am daring you to pick 5 ways that the A32 is better. 5 ways. I will wait.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by tecnolad(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
shedy03:

Poco F3 is superior

Yes bro. Totally.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
I tried redmi note 11 i had a terrible experience
Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by KingAzubuike(f): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
atheistandproud:

Fan boy Kwa.

Where I stand to talk and educate people, you cannot mount the stage.

I am daring you to pick 5 ways that the A32 is better. 5 ways. I will wait.
Says an illiterate who is trying to level up with someone greater than his father. You're a fanboy, it's simple. You xiaomi fanboys will dig at a ridiculously bias website just to back up one silly claim. Everyone knows xiaomi is a useless brand full of bugs and software problems.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by atheistandproud(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Says an illiterate who is trying to level up with someone greater than his father. You're a fanboy, it's simple. You xiaomi fanboys will dig at a ridiculously bias website just to back up one silly claim. Everyone knows xiaomi is a useless brand full of bugs and software problems.

Answer the bloody question, Mr woman!

Name 5 ways that the A32 is better. Just 5. Let's see who the real illiterate is.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by Inali: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
caringchi:
Thanks
Samsung. Redmi issa scam
Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by Inali: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
idomalord:
Samsung all the way.

can? Or is already a huge rival to them? Other brands are coming up too
Re: Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung by atheistandproud(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Still waiting oh.

I used to feel bad about the ignorance on Nairaland but now, it doesn't surprise me anymore. It's what you people want.

Simple question, show how the A32 is better than the RN11, not even the pro version. The base RN11.

No single person can answers it. Not one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telcos Incur N27bn On Undersea Cables Repairs / My Internet On My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesn't Work While Im On The Phone / .obml (opera Saved Pages) File Xtension Viewing On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.