Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor (440 Views)

Tinubu To Supporters: You Are Following The Man Who Knows The Way / IPOB: Armed DSS Officers, Frm Anambra Gov Ezeif And NMK Legal Team In A Face Off / IPOB Under The Leadership Of Onyendu Mazi NMK Has Been Vitrified ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by Nijablast: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
If you see anyone that Nnamdi Kanu successfully brainwashed, it won't be difficult for Obituary to brainwash such person. Anyone that believes Buhari was cloned must have escaped from Yaba left.

3 Likes

Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by Jostoman: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
You people don't even know how you are going to market your expired Lagos landlord.

3 Likes

Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by AntiBMC(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
So therefore...?
Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by DevilSignature: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jashub:
Some of these yoruba zombies can be stupid ...especially at ungodly hours of the day undecided
u wan mind that mumu

Note: most of these kids on nairaland like the OP have not attended or completed primary school, so don't exchange words with them to save ur dignity

1 Like

Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by effort1: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
If you see anyone that Nnamdi Kanu successfully brainwashed, it won't be difficult for Obituary to brainwash such person. Anyone that believes Buhari was cloned must have escaped from Yaba left.

Peter Obi is giving you people sleepless nights. grin

I am Yoruba. Nnamdi Kanu is not my mentor and I will vote for Peter Obi.

Looks like you have been instructed in your WhatsApp group of urrchins to link Peter Obi with IPOB at all cost.

That rubbish will not work. Go back to your WhatsApp group of deceivers and look for another strategy. Also inform your fellow Yoruba Muslim brother, Biodun556, to look for another strategy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by budaatum: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
effort1:

Peter Obi is giving you people sleepless nights. grin

I am Yoruba. Nnamdi Kanu is not my mentor and I will vote for Peter Obi.

Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Good luck to Obi.
We all need him.

1 Like

Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by nazicartel(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2022
You get sense at all ?... That means people supporting Tinubu are Agberos, pickpockets, OPCs, Terrorists ( since his vice is from that axis) and the people supporting Atiku are bandits.... Sometimes talking with sense is very important. I have been noticing that Tinubu supporters doesn't have anything to campaign except throwing tantrums at Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by Betanaija42moro: 1:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Nijablast:

Are you not disturb by the situation of this country.

Don't you think we need to try new crop of Leaders.?

I don't know how much they are paying you to come online and post fake news about Peter Obi.
Just know that once they get to power, they will forget you and you suffer for the next 4years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by Idiotseverywher: 3:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Nijablast:
. And then what about it?

1 Like

Re: Check The People That Are Following Obi, NMK Is Also Their Mentor by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Rest guy, this MNK nonsense is stale and no longer works

So are you saying that the yorubas, Hausas and other non Igno tribes that re supporting peter Obi IPob ?

Make una dey use una God given sense abeg

Obi is our next President wether to Tinubu and his corruption enablers slaves like it or not

(1) (Reply)

When They Tell You To Go And Verify This Is What They Mean. / Labour Party In Adamawa / Peter Obi : Owerri On Fire As 2 Million March For Obi Shuts Owerri Down [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.