Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Average Living Cost In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Average Living Cost In Lagos (588 Views)

Please What Is The Average And Minimum Salary For A Driver In Lagos / The Success Story Of Our JOB!!!!! Placement Programme(30k Average Salary) / Marketing Executives -average salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average Living Cost In Lagos by zenith2k9: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
Dear nairalanders, i am currently trying to relocate for a job i just got around VI but still discussing salary with the HR, but need to have a rough estimate of the monthly running cost so as to bargain properly. Urgent replies requested. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
V/I is an upper class neigbourhood and its adjourning areas,but living in lagos and working there depends on where you stay and the means of transport.
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by zenith2k9: 3:32am On Aug 05, 2011
I plan staying in ogba area and will and transportation will be via public buses for a start
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by firstlady4(f): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2011
If ur pay is high no prob cos lagos is nt easy for does collecting change.
Re: Average Living Cost In Lagos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
there is now an organised system called BRT that enables planning for transportation cost.I dont know the amount,but it should cost and average of 300 to get to V/i but some delays may occur and you will use the other ways.Ogba also as high and low income neigbourhoods,so depends on where you want to stay,but an average of 350,000 for a flat ,you can convert to dollars or check wwww.castlesweekly.com for lettings.so if you like women ,you are in trouble .The dont come cheap.They are capitalist and very greedy.clubs also will take away your money

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment! Recruitment! Recruitment! / Nafdac / Batch A And Batch B Nysc Jobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.