Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) (595 Views)

Biggest Visa Scam Consultant Ever (jay, Sarah-waikan Consulting ) / If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Common Uk Visa Scam: Identify Visa Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) by TheNigeriaTimes: 4:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Hello everyone (Nairaland) Beware of Mr. JAMES U, he is a scammer.

He is based in Lagos, the guy is a full time scammer. He claims to be into travel business.
I contacted Mr. James sometime last year, on the 15th of June, 2021. I wanted admission into any good US university. He told me he can handle it. he requested for all my documents, which I scanned and sent to him. He asked I make payment. I paid him N180,000 Instantly. he told me admission will be out within 2 to 3 weeks.

I called Mr. James after 3 weeks he refused picking my calls. I kept calling this guy for about 3 months. He final picked and told me there was a delay, he was waiting for my i20. I told him to send me admission letter from the school as a proof that he applied and I got the admission. He said he is on the road going home but he will send it the next day.

It got to a point, I had to apply for admission by myself in another University and I got admitted within 3 weeks and I sent him the admission letter but did nothing. All I need was for him to put me through on the next step to take and book appointment for me.

That was the last time I heard from Mr. James. I kept trying to reach him for over 6 months.
He will pick sometimes and tell me he will call me back but never did. So I gave up at a point. And I sent him messages on WhatsApp asking for full refund, never replied. He kept ignoring me. So I started making plans to arrest him, but I don't know his office address.

A friend to me how to report to EFCC for admission and visa fraud. So the process was on but they asked for his address which I couldn't provide so I called him and asked for his office address, he told me he told me he will send it, but he never did.
I had to tell him if he wants me to arrest him or get EFCC involved. Then he quickly called me and promised I give him one week. Up till now, he's refusing to pick my calls or reply my message.

So I am putting it out here to warn everyone who intend contacting him about traveling packages. I Know country is hard now and we all wish to travel out but we all need to be very careful. This Mr. JAMES U is a big criminal.

Mr. JAMES U. Don't do visa or school admission business with him. He will take your money and despaired.

Below is the number of Mr. JAMES U
I was foolish so don't fall for him.

Please, do enough research and apply by yourself.

Justwise please help to pin this on front page.

Re: Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) by AllKnowing: 4:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Another one!
Re: Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) by StanleyMentor1: 4:27am On Aug 14, 2022
So Pathetic, and through which medium did you made contact with him??
Re: Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) by Mokason288(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2022
At OP if you really want the public to be aware you should drop the scammers number too because he might be using same number and different names to scam innocent unsuspecting Nigerian’s

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) by TheNigeriaTimes: 5:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Mokason288:
At OP if you really want the public to be aware you should drop the scammers number too because he might be using same number and different names to scam innocent unsuspecting Nigerian’s

I don't know if it is allowed to drop phone number here...
Re: Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) by HRprof: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2022
TheNigeriaTimes:

I don't know if it is allowed to drop phone number here...
Since he is a confirmed scammer feel free to drop every information about him here including his contact.
Re: Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) by TheNigeriaTimes: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Below is the number of Mr. JAMES UKPAI JOSEPH
0803 486 7823
Re: Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) by Chepos1(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2022
TheNigeriaTimes:
Below is the number of Mr. JAMES UKPAI JOSEPH
0803 486 7823

Sorry about your loss sir
Please edit your above post and add his details there because some people won't scroll down to see it below.
Re: Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) by TheNigeriaTimes: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Done!! Added his number on it
Chepos1:

Sorry about your loss sir
Please edit your above post and add his details there because some people won't scroll down to see it below.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get From Iyana-ipaja To Apapa? / Do You Know That You Can Easily Own A Brand New Laptop With Just N15,000 / Will Like To Know If Anyone Has An Information About A Genuine Travelling Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.