Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) (1845 Views)

Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Dateline: August 13, 2022, Narayi Chikun LGA, Kaduna State.

The 2nd Town Hall Meeting centered on how #OBIdient will vote for #OBIDatti2023 and Ekene Adams for the House of Representatives in Chikun/Kajuru Constituency.
Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Toneypen247(m): 4:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:26am On Aug 14, 2022
LP is seriously mobilising others are still waiting for campaign funds

25 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:29am On Aug 14, 2022
The fear of Obi

11 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Staphylococcus: 4:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Comedy!

Mods should please move to jokes section.

So all these lots believe Peter would win grin

Somethings are just impossible!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:32am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedy!

I feel your pain grin

23 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Ecos(m): 4:34am On Aug 14, 2022
shocked
Jesu!!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Romanoff(f): 4:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedy!

Time will tell sir

1 Like

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 4:43am On Aug 14, 2022
To the obidient movement,

The youths have found a voice in being obidient. The youths have found a platform for sounding their voices, the youths are ever ready to show their resolve in rescuing their nation. The youths chose Peter obi and not the other way round, his ideals, his moral capacity and his records are enviable, while resonating with the thought process of Nigerian youths.

To the youths , I greet you, I applaud you, this is a fight for your voices to be heard. The naysayers fight everyday to discourage you, they attack you with lies and accuse you of bullying. Don't be discouraged, you are only taking a political position in Nigeria's affairs.

However I have to tell you the vision for the obidient movement. The movement must go beyond the campaign and sensitization season, the movement must fight to the very end. The goal of enthroning the youth's choice to lead us will be achieved, however the job is not yet done. The naysayers and detractors are already planning on how to make the presidency of your choice a bad one. Through their terrorist activities. The intend to graduate from naysayers to terrorists, they will attack the land with media lies, sponsored attacks of terrorism, insider jobs with sponsored moles and many more evils they can muster. Be ready for such eventuality when your choice wins, be ready to defend your choice in office, he/she will have it rough at the beginning, but once the enemies of the nation see your continuing resolve to fight for a Nigeria of your vision, they will eventually back away and allow your choice to paddle Nigeria forward.

Even after your choice leaves office, the next generation of obidient youths must exercise their rights through the movement to pick the best Nigerian to lead the nation again. The right to pick who leads this nation must always be by the youths of that age. The youths of that age will always be the decision makers on who would pilot the affairs of the nation. Only the competent and morally just of candidates will qualify. Great men and women from all parts of Nigeria, will have a chance to pitch to the obident nigerian youths, they will sell their ideas and characters and the youths will vote to make their choice president and other elective posts. The naysayers will see your success and join your ranks and Nigeria will become great again.

Don't be scared of losing, be motivated in expressing your vision. To lose is part and parcel of elections, just as it is to win. The fear of losing should never be an encumbrance to stop you from expressing your voice and choice. The youths will always be the enlightened generation, the detribalized generation, the religiously fluid generation and it is on your efforts and your choices, that every new Nigeria will be built.

Ensure that this first journey , which will be a start of a life long journey is accomplished without violence, without tribal and religious hatred, without corruption and with our firm motto of "we no dey give shishi". God is our patron and he will ordain our choices everyday you fight for the good of Nigeria.

Be obidient and useful.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Abdu81: 4:46am On Aug 14, 2022
post=115680623:
The fear of Obi

This work and the message,is very ideal to counter opposition's evil schemes against ObiDatti and the obidients.

Please I advice that all us should share and spread this message or similar one in all platforms. Social media,blogs , news paper Including in person, radio.etc

Nigeria deserve to know their enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by beelon1020(m): 4:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Did you mean this women are chicken that will vote for obistingy/daddy?... someone enlightened me abeg!... lol. Dreamers from the south east...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 5:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedy!

You are obviously having a nightmare, you better wake up now before you die of fright in your sleep.

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 5:06am On Aug 14, 2022
beelon1020:
Did you mean this women are chicken that will vote for obistingy/daddy?... someone enlightened me abeg!... lol. Dreamers from the south east...
You are having a nightmare, wake up before you die of fear in your sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Staphylococcus: 5:07am On Aug 14, 2022
beelon1020:

Don’t mind those lots!

Why I always advocate that cartoons should be banned in Nigeria, as it makes people believe in fiction and impossibilities!

I don’t know how someone would believe Peter can be president. Even His name does not go with “His Excellence”

His Excellence, President Peter Obi grin Combo sounding so odd and sounds more like the name of a shrine in Nkalagu.

But mere hearing the name, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, you could fell the aurora, power and brilliance.

President Peter Obi. gringringrin

Why I always tell people to give their wards goods names, names that can take you places.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by ezegold4we: 5:09am On Aug 14, 2022
The people that would vote for APC and the 89yrs old druggie with shaky shaky hands in the coming elections have been classified into these 6 groups, pls check if you are among The fuuuls,

1.Tribalists,
2.Religious fanatics,
3.Political actors,
4.Agbadorians and cassavorians,
5.Economic and political Illiterates,
6.vote seller's.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Racoon(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2022
This Labour Party frenzy is simply a revolution is loading across this nation. Perhaps a new political order is about to be instituted.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by shortIGBOman: 5:35am On Aug 14, 2022
post=115680580:
Dateline: August 13, 2022, Narayi Chikun LGA, Kaduna State.

The 2nd Town Hall Meeting centered on how #OBIdient will vote for #OBIDatti2023 and Ekene Adams for the House of Representatives in Chikun/Kajuru Constituency.

Another LIES from Peter Obi and his IPOB campaign team. This is not our beautiful Kaduna. This is somewhere in Aba. grin grin

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by crossfm: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2022
They are all obidient,we move.
Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Abdu81: 5:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedy!

Out of the six zones in Nigeria peter obi will win comfortable in 3 zones
South east, south south, North Central.
Obi will come first or second in south west.

Please tell me how many zones left to be shared by the four contestants.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Staphylococcus: 5:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:

Out of the six zones in Nigeria peter obi will win comfortable in 3 zones
South east, south south, North Central.
Obi will come first or second in south west.

Please tell me how many zones left to be shared by the four contestants.

Sigh……
Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by nyiamfrank: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Another LIES from Peter Obi and his IPOB campaign team. This is not our beautiful Kaduna. This is somewhere in Aba. grin grin
Aba with these dressings in large crowd?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by shortIGBOman: 5:47am On Aug 14, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Aba with these dressings in large crowd?

Yes. Na Aba be that. Igbo people are good at doing drama. They can disguise themselves easily. grin

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 14, 2022
I keep asking myself are we cursed as a youth things are really hard we don't know where our next meal will come from i want a better Nigeria i have checked all the candidates none has any good vision for us as a youth expect SIR PETER OBI my votes will be for him am tired of none performing people lets try him OBI MOVEMENT

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Structure less party ...

You can't win more than 10 states

Just 8 M votes

Women don't waste your votes
Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by nameo: 6:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Heard that Obi has taken over southern Kaduna. This is just another proof of that. And sm totally loving it.

I also heard that the Gov candidate for Kaduna from the Labour party is the SOKAPU President himself. Very, very strategic move in deed.

If Labour takes Southern Kaduna, and with Datti from the more northerly parts of Kaduna (same parts that Kwakwaso, Atiku and Tinubu) would also fight over, then there is a real chance of winning Kaduna if the work is done.

I love it

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Authoreety: 6:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedy!

The jooke is on you braaahhh

1 Like

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2022
The first time people are genuinely involved in politics....

Obi will open the eyes of northerners, especially the youth for them to know how ruling class has used religion to keep them blindfolded.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Valkrie: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Comedy!

Only in your mind bro...!! we can understand you have already have been brainwashed,beaten to stupor and submission by the currently system and don't really understand what's really going on...!! grin
Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Festy4u(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Romanoff:

Time will tell sir

You are addressing Staphylococcus as sir? He's a bacteria! grin
Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by Igbodicool(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Hope El Rufia is aware...

OBI is here!
Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by beelon1020(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Don’t mind those lots!

Why I always advocate that cartoons should be banned in Nigeria, as it makes people believe in fiction and impossibilities!

I don’t know how someone would believe Peter can be president. Even His name does not go with “His Excellence”

His Excellence, President Peter Obi grin Combo sounding so odd and sounds more like the name of a shrine in Nkalagu.

But mere hearing the name, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, you could fell the aurora, power and brilliance.

President Peter Obi. gringringrin

Why I always tell people to give their wards goods names, names that can take you places.

Lol.. his name even sounds like a deity name... lol [i][/i]
Re: Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) by beelon1020(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
saintokwuluora:

You are having a nightmare, wake up before you die of fear in your sleep.
No be jorr... na your obi dey day dream o!

(1) (Reply)

Obi In Taraba State To Access The Flood Victims(photo) / Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him / God Is NOT Involved In The Obidient Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.