Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) (2906 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:06am On Aug 14, 2022
On Facebook Atiku Abubakar official account is 1.1 million followers same with Twitter, Obi is 250 thousand, Tinubu is 148 thousand, but recently Peter Obi have dominated the social media?
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:12am On Aug 14, 2022
When Atiku post it responses are low when compare to Obi

Atiku posts

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Staphylococcus: 5:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Most of them are IPOB’s and have decamped to the orphanage home.

Atiku’s ambition is dead on arrival.

Ordinarily, INEC should have just cancelled the coming election cos no formidable opposition can stop His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It’s a walkover for APC!

Atiku could have been a good opposition if Peter did not decamp to the orphanage home.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu's posts

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:15am On Aug 14, 2022
I dey follow atiku on social media doesn`t mean i dey support-am. God forbid BAT thing, Obi lo kan.

24 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Peter Obi's posts attract large responses unlike Atiku and Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Staphylococcus: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2022
post=115680971:
Peter Obi's posts attract large responses unlike Atiku and Tinubu

How many time will they tell you elections are not won on social media?

Hello! The real voters that will decide don’t even have facebook accounts!

Why I always say Peter Obi can only be President on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Xvideos

Outside those places I listed, He stand no chance!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2022
To the obidient movement,

The youths have found a voice in being obidient. The youths have found a platform for sounding their voices, the youths are ever ready to show their resolve in rescuing their nation. The youths chose Peter obi and not the other way round, his ideals, his moral capacity and his records are enviable, while resonating with the thought process of Nigerian youths.

To the youths , I greet you, I applaud you, this is a fight for your voices to be heard. The naysayers fight everyday to discourage you, they attack you with lies and accuse you of bullying. Don't be discouraged, you are only taking a political position in Nigeria's affairs.

However I have to tell you the vision for the obidient movement. The movement must go beyond the campaign and sensitization season, the movement must fight to the very end. The goal of enthroning the youth's choice to lead us will be achieved, however the job is not yet done. The naysayers and detractors are already planning on how to make the presidency of your choice a bad one. Through their terrorist activities. The intend to graduate from naysayers to terrorists, they will attack the land with media lies, sponsored attacks of terrorism, insider jobs with sponsored moles and many more evils they can muster. Be ready for such eventuality when your choice wins, be ready to defend your choice in office, he/she will have it rough at the beginning, but once the enemies of the nation see your continuing resolve to fight for a Nigeria of your vision, they will eventually back away and allow your choice to paddle Nigeria forward.

Even after your choice leaves office, the next generation of obidient youths must exercise their rights through the movement to pick the best Nigerian to lead the nation again. The right to pick who leads this nation must always be by the youths of that age. The youths of that age will always be the decision makers on who would pilot the affairs of the nation. Only the competent and morally just of candidates will qualify. Great men and women from all parts of Nigeria, will have a chance to pitch to the obident nigerian youths, they will sell their ideas and characters and the youths will vote to make their choice president and other elective posts. The naysayers will see your success and join your ranks and Nigeria will become great again.

Don't be scared of losing, be motivated in expressing your vision. To lose is part and parcel of elections, just as it is to win. The fear of losing should never be an encumbrance to stop you from expressing your voice and choice. The youths will always be the enlightened generation, the detribalized generation, the religiously fluid generation and it is on your efforts and your choices, that every new Nigeria will be built.

Ensure that this first journey , which will be a start of a life long journey is accomplished without violence, without tribal and religious hatred, without corruption and with our firm motto of "we no dey give shishi". God is our patron and he will ordain our choices everyday you fight for the good of Nigeria.

Be obidient and useful.

18 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Penguin2: 5:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Na Obi been dey give Atiku levels for social media na.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Ordinarily, INEC should have just cancelled the coming election cos no formidable opposition can stop His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It’s a walkover for APC!

Atiku could have been a good opposition if Peter did not decamp to the orphanage home.
Your noise end here

11 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Why I always say Peter Obi can only be President on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Xvideos

Election are not won on social media you can see the difference, LP rally and APC rally in Nasarawa

15 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Abdu81: 5:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Please people like him need to be exposed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by obyrich(m): 5:51am On Aug 14, 2022
post=115681052:

Election are not won on social media you can see the difference, LP rally and APC rally in Nasarawa
Lol

11 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

You are just spamming all topics. U non get work

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2022
grin

Empty barrels make the loudest noise...

Atiku knows Tinubu is the only rival he has.

Your god, Peter Obi is his girlfriend.

I can bet you that Obi will spread his a** for Atiku by January.

You delusional supporters should prepare to cry me a river.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by securitywatch50: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Confusion is when you support clueless party that has nothing to campaign with
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Empty barrels make the loudest noise...

Atiku knows Tinubu is the only rival he has.

Your god, Peter Obi is his girlfriend.

I can bet you that Obi will spread his a** for Atiku by January.

You delusional supporters should prepare to cry me a river.
All promises cancelled party you're supporting

Kindly tell me one thing APC did for you since 2015 till date or you want to die smiling and suffering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by ThrownBack: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Look carefully at anyone telling you to vote Tinubu or Atiku, you will see that their lives don spoil finish, they are only trying to pull others down to their level.

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by germaphobe(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2022
i respect Peter Obi, but i'm firmly for Atiku. its crazy when the same people shouting "vote the individual not the party", would still attack you when you say you are for Atiku. i know some people in my area who are solid for Atiku but super low key and doesn't rant nor shout, matter of fact i even catch cruise with the obidience movement cus declearing support for any other person aside PO is now treason and you might be stoned to death. so basically what i wanna say is that atiku still have a huge SG, JUST we're no more online like we used to.

ps=even my grand aunt knows nothing about po, and so does many of them in the rural areas.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Who rented a house on social media? undecided
Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by omenka(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2022
All of these irritating noise will come to a screeching silence next year after the polls.

We'll be back to screaming biafra all over the place. From Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria before 2015 election to Biafra or death. After which the same Biafrans became Atikulators just before 2019 election, received a good asswhooping at the polls, and went back to screaming Biafra yet again afterwards.

Now elections are at hand and we've seen the same elements become Obidients.

The outcome won't be any different fellas. You guys are too damn ignorant and emotional when it comes to politics, and you're too concieted to show any willingness to learn.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Naajjii: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

It’s a walkover for APC!

We are on ground , the noise makers were the few Obi followers who was vice to His Excellence then. You can see the noise is no more.
By the way what do you mean walkover for APC, are you in this Nigeria at all grin
Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:
All of these irritating noise will come to a screeching silence next year after the polls.

We'll be back to screaming biafra all over the place. From Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria before 2015 election to Biafra or death. After which the same Biafrans became Atikulators just before 2019 election, received a good asswhooping at the polls, and went back to screaming Biafra yet again afterwards.

The outcome won't be any different fellas. You guys are too damn ignorant and emotional when it comes to politics, and you're too concieted to show any willingness to learn.
trash

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:

APC should copy LP again next week and mobilize youths without monetization for rally in Calabar grin let see who is popular

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Viscuz: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:

We will continue to come out in troops to support Tinubu if he mobilize us with 1-10k just to sing his name .

We must make sure we drain the old fool of every penny he budgeted for this election then vote OBI

So you can cry harder

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Gadafii: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2022
We go chop and clean mouth tilinbu dollars and still vote PO

This election is between PO and Atiku

Tilinbu should employ urchins to cultivate agbado and cassava in iragbiji

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Healthquest: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Gadafii:
We go chop and clean mouth tilinbu dollars and still vote PO

This election is between PO and Atiku

Tilinbu should employ urchins to cultivate agbado and cassava in iragbiji
shameless lot, we can only agree to go south. Vote person not party. ATIKU is like banditry.. try get sense.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

It’s a walkover for APC!

Have you treated your staph
Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by YourhealthNG2(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:

But you just made your own screeching noise online too with the above comment.

If social media is so unimportant, why are you and your criminal partner, Seunmsg, trying to sell an expired Presidential candidate on social media?

My man, admit that you lost the battle on social media and offline already.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by ednut1(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Over 80% of voters in Nigeria are not on social media tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Atiku Abubakar Large Followers On Social Media(photos) by Viscuz: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Have you treated your staph

Phahahaha

Afonja and staph na twins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Meets Seyi Makinde In Oyo Today / Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? / See What Made Me Pity The Yorubas And Even Nigerians At Large(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.