Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office (27627 Views)

Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / Remi Tinubu’s National Assembly Office ‘burgled’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Tinubu goes nowhere

Preach to the gullible

Was your father not a Kolobo before we went to secure the gate of hell for Tinubu ?

Let’s wait and see if you and your father can stop Tinubu! Let’s wait and see if you and your entirely family and your generation can stop Tinubu!! Let’s wait if your entire village and your people can stop him. Children of hater end up in well already
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2022
arejibadz:
Nothing's stopping obi from becoming president next year

Yes cos sambisa Is 2x bigger than Israel
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Let’s wait and see if you and your father can stop Tinubu! Let’s wait and see if you and your entirely family and your generation can stop Tinubu!! Let’s wait if your entire village and your people can stop him. Children of hater end up in well already

We will continue to come out in troops to support Tinubu if he mobilize us with 1-10k just to sing his name .

We must make sure we drain the old fool of every penny he budgeted for this election then vote OBI

So you can cry harder
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

We will continue to come out in troops to support Tinubu if he mobilize us with 1-10k just to sing his name .

We must make sure we drain the old fool of every penny he budgeted for this election then vote OBI

So you can cry harder

I’m not fighting you and I don’t have time for argument with people like you but please wait and see next year.

You will see different between Nigeria and Twitter and Nairaland fighters
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by IfnobeGod20: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2022
I hope Lalong took permission from Pope before inspecting the campaign facility of Tinubu, as he told us that Pope was not angry for being Tinubu's campaign DG.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:
And Obi is sure to end up like Dr Godwin Maduka.

Like a short thin candle in a hurricane.
shatap omenka
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Bar1941(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
bhella10:
Jagaban 23. Vote Competence. Wa ri BATISHE o. Obituary o ni je tiwa o! Amin.

Oluwa TISHE 2023.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by GeneralPula: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2022
YorubaYouth:
Don't dull! The Rebirth of Historical Greatness of Yorubas beyond Traditionalism. To Restore the Glory and Greatness of Yoruba Land and Yoruba People, Yorubas Christians and Yoruba Muslims are now forever United beyond Religion, Tradition, Money, Politics, etc. True Yorubaness is now irreversibly a Permanent Reality. STRICTLY FOR YORUBAS: Click my Profile, and then my Signature LINK to Join

You can’t divide yorubas. Even Jonathan said it this year.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

I’m not fighting you and I don’t have time for argument with people like you but please wait and see next year.

You will see different between Nigeria and Twitter and Nairaland fighters

So everyone supporting obi on Twitter and nairaland are not human being who have PVC only Tinubu supporters ehn?

Son Of kolobo
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by socialjustice93: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2022
The ear that refuses to listen, when the head is chopped off, it follows it..
check my sig below, its for sale
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Bifas1: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:
Welcome development

The next president of Nigeria is Jagaban

Zombidients and Obituarists can hug transformer all I care

Religious propaganda has failed already

You're the most senseless person I have seen in recent times. What do you now call APC's Muslim Muslim ticket and the hiring of fake Bishops? You think you and your generation can drag us backward abi? God forbid!
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Simplythebest: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2022
Sorry is ur name
verybadmouth:
Biafrans, how market? Una wan wail
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

So everyone supporting obi on Twitter and nairaland are not human being who have PVC only Tinubu supporters ehn?

Son Of kolobo

It’s not fight just wait till then, You will see different with one person one vote and one person 20 Twitter account and 30 Nairaland account. Omo Eran
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

It’s not fight just wait till then, You will see different with one person one vote and one person 20 Twitter account and 30 Nairaland account. Omo Eran

Emabinu ‘
Ejoor oya come Ajikawole oya Ejoko .

You are a son of kolobo who dont know what is happening around him
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Emabinu ‘
Ejoor oya come Ajikawole oya Ejoko .

You are a son of kolobo who dont know what is happening around him

Then you that you’re the son of Eran who know what’s going on around you! Stop fighting unnecessary cuz you will only vote once not twice, then think after you lose how you will blame yourself.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Then you that you’re the son of Eran who know what’s going on around you! Stop fighting unnecessary cuz you will only vote once not twice, then think after you lose how you will blame yourself.

Kolobo bastard son na semi orphan you be like this o .

Oya no vex you still be my best friend
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by deeva2: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2022
BAT 2023

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Kolobo bastard son na semi orphan you be like this o .

Oya no vex you still be my best friend

Between me and you bully orphans we know you’re only fighter and beggars! I’ve no reason to fight you cuz you’re not my enemy and we’re not a friend either!! Let’s wait till you regret your action next year
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Between me and you bully orphans we know you’re only fighter and beggars! I’ve no reason to fight you cuz you’re not my enemy and we’re not a friend either!! Let’s wait till you regret your action next year

Its a lie . You are my best friend and you should be proud to be a bastard .

Have you watched game of throne? the bastard son was the actor
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by ArewaNorth: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Racoon:
Nice building but Governor Simon Lalong is going to end up like Paul Unongo and Audu Ogbeh after all the asslicking.

8yrs term Governor has nothing to lose and will always be seen as a successful politician. This religious fanaticism will shame you with big regret come 2023!
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by gbemishile: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2022
melonsgroup:
Recruite 50 million youth into the Army??
How many are we in Nigeria So Nigeria should prepare for a bigger War??
Thank God it runs only in ur family
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Its a lie . You are my best friend and you should be proud to be a bastard .

Have you watched game of throne? the bastard son was the actor

Yes we’re friend and same bastard! Why the main bastard watched the game of throne to identify he’s the actor on the movie. We shall see the ingrate and bastard that we’re feeding and still trying to bite us. It’s easier to identify bastards from above.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Yes we’re friend and same bastard! Why the main bastard watched the game of throne to identify he’s the actor on the movie. We shall see the ingrate and bastard that we’re feeding and still trying to bite us. It’s easier to identify bastards from above.

Bestie why are you angry na .

Orphans no dey do like that .

Be humble so We can feed you .

APC goes nowhere

Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Bestie why are you angry na .

Orphans no dey do like that .

Be humble so We can feed you .

APC goes nowhere

Sure you can feed me and I can also feed many people too! I’m not angry and I’m always humble as well!! Let’s wait and see who goes nowhere. I’m not the one to decide and you’re not the one to decide either. It’s a game
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Sure you can feed me and I can also feed many people too! I’m not angry and I’m always humble as well!! Let’s wait and see who goes nowhere. I’m not the one to decide and you’re not the one to decide either. It’s a game

Alright bestie sit down and be humble .

We can bank on it if you want , Tinubu goes nowhere
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Alright bestie sit down and be humble .

We can bank on it if you want , Tinubu goes nowhere

Yes we can bank on it cuz I remembered I won 100k last time when I told my friend’s Buhari will won Atiku then! I have no problem with Obi but I have big problem with he’s supporters cuz they will be the one to take the man down. They’re not politically oriented they just talk anyhow and bully no reason.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Viscuz: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Yes we can bank on it cuz I remembered I won 100k last time when I told my friend’s Buhari will won Atiku then! I have no problem with Obi but I have big problem with he’s supporters cuz they will be the one to take the man down. They’re not politically oriented they just talk anyhow and bully no reason.

Without you telling me i know say Buhari go win , but untop that jona drag am .

I dey tell you now make you for know say SE as e be is on lock down for obi no argue .

Ss na PDP them know take am to the bank

Obi now dey share that SS with Atiku

People for inside PDP i mean top shot know this one wella .

For North The elder brother of peter Running mate naim hold northern elders forum.

The one when come senior that one the handle Arrewa the same mama the same papa.

South west lagos alone dey divided .

Endsars wound never heal

Osun state adeleke don hold am . Na Atiku him go jolobi , so where asiwaju wan bank .

Zamfara a population of 5million them hate thier governor and na APC man how tinubu wan take campaign for there abi una ear no dey ground ? And una no dey travel
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Alajiki(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2022
Reinaldo:

Won so fu e wipe Omo Igbo ni mi abi?

You guys are bigots. Once you see someone supporting Peter Obi then he's automatically Igbo. E go shock you and APC.

The fact that you speak Yoruba or write Yoruba does not make you a Yoruba man. You could be one of the early gala sellers in Lagos or you were born there.
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Jemex003: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Without you telling me i know say Buhari go win , but untop that jona drag am .

I dey tell you now make you for know say SE as e be is on lock down for obi no argue .

Ss na PDP them know take am to the bank

Obi now dey share that SS with Atiku

People for inside PDP i mean top shot know this one wella .

For North The elder brother of peter Running mate naim hold northern elders forum.

The one when come senior that one the handle Arrewa the same mama the same papa.

South west lagos alone dey divided .

Endsars wound never heal

Osun state adeleke don hold am . Na Atiku him go jolobi , so where asiwaju wan bank .

Zamfara a population of 5million them hate thier governor and na APC man how tinubu wan take campaign for there abi una ear no dey ground ? And una no dey travel

Asiwaju will win Osun flawless don’t even think of Atiku for there. But let’s still wait till next year every problem will be solve before then. Let’s wait and see winner next year. All I know is all those candidates are going there for their pocket. Anyone who will I shall be blessed that’s all
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Alajiki:

The fact that you speak Yoruba or write Yoruba does not make you a Yoruba man. You could be one of the early gala sellers in Lagos or you were born there.

Wow... your ethnic bigotism has obviously led to psychosis. Pele o. Oluwa wa pelu e. cheesy cheesy
Re: Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office by Alajiki(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Reinaldo:

Wow... your ethnic bigotism has obviously led to psychosis. Pele o. Oluwa wa pelu e. cheesy cheesy

You can't even write correct Yoruba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / Breakdown Of Budget 2018 Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.