Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe (7865 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
garfield1:

No no no.you are the one twisting it and misrepresenting facts.you claim pdp people are defecting from apc to pdp but you refuse to see that more people are leaving pdp.whenever theres a defection to pdp,you claim north are aligning with pdp yet dont say same when they defect to apc.all these defections are meaningless since it is not one-sided.atiku will still lose
Oh I see. Who has lost more followers on the North. Go and check the defections threads on NL and tell me who had lost more. And don't think PDP is dead in the North. A good number of PDP guys were voting for Buhari from 2015 in the North. Such people are primed to return to work for their party now.
Re: 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe by snitchbitch: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
To solve a crime, always FOLLOW THE MONEY!
Re: 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe by garfield1: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Oh I see. Who has lost more followers on the North. Go and check the defections threads on NL and tell me who had lost more. And don't think PDP is dead in the North. A good number of PDP guys were voting for Buhari from 2015 in the North. Such people are primed to return to work for their party now.

Pdp has lost more followers my friend.for pdp to gain,they must receive defectors and not lose members but thats not happening.a good number of pdp guys in north central and south are already working against the party so you see,its a loss all through.I never said pdp is dead in the north.I said pdp is in comatose in several northern states compared to apc that is solid in every state
Re: 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe by Tflex01: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Puremaker8:
The margin between Tinubu and Obi in SW will not be much? I don't know what you guys smoking..

Lol don't mind these dreamers... It's some bastar.d Yorubas that are leading them on. Don't worry after election they will start crying "betrayal" again. cheesy
Re: 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe by Puremaker8: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol don't mind these dreamers... It's some bastar.d Yorubas that are leading them on. Don't worry after election they will start crying "betrayal" again. cheesy
dem go start their biafla agitation again.
Re: 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp has lost more followers my friend.for pdp to gain,they must receive defectors and not lose members but thats not happening.a good number of pdp guys in north central and south are already working against the party so you see,its a loss all through.I never said pdp is dead in the north.I said pdp is in comatose in several northern states compared to apc that is solid in every state
Lol. See I already told you PDP has so many followers who while they remained in PDP voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019. Those people are now going to vote for PDP and are ready to campaign for PDP.
Let me give you a challenge. Go to the North and count presidential campaign posters. Before you will see one Tinubu poster, you will see five Atiku posters. And campaign is yet to start grin
All those defecting are PDP members who are returning to their home base
Re: 2023: 616 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Gombe by BafanaBafana: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
deeva2:

Dnt be deceived by twitter buzz and noise...Jagaban is your next president.
You mean this guy
No na, him no fit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Stella Odua (Aviation Minister) Being Shielded By GEJ? / Hon. Abdullateef, Lagos Ex-lawmaker Marries Two Friends As 3rd And 4tl / Kwankwaso Commissions Orphans Scholarship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.