Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) (1253 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by onthehill: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7bwob7laUM

Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has gifted herself an SUV for her birthday, IGBERETV reports.

She shared video of the car on her Instagram with the caption;

"Congratulations to me"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChNiY2IKdFQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Destiny turned 33 years old on 12th August 2022.

Her car gift is coming just few days after she gifted her mum a car to celebrate her mum's birthday gift.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2022
She has done well for herself as a very good actress.
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by pyyxxaro: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2022
WHAT CLITOCURRENCY cannot do does not exist cool
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2022
The power of Clito,,,,,,I pity the girls taking this hoe as their role model, e go clear for una eyes..
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
She has done well for herself as a very good actress.
As a very good Clito trader,,, grin
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Congrats to her
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2022
BeanmanX:
As a very good Clito trader,,, grin

Shey the clito na for her abi. What have you used your penis to achieve in life?
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Shey the clito na for her abi. What have you used your penis to achieve in life?
I use my brain to achieve my goals not my penis,,,dumbo!
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2022
I tap into her grace
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2022
BeanmanX:
I use my brain to achieve my goals not my penis,,,dumbo!

Na you be dumbo pass. Oya show us the suv you buy with your brain.

You see her works on your tv screen but you are unknown and claiming your brain is working.

Learn to appreciate people's hard work and stop being ignorant and stupid with your comments in a faceless forum.
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself An SUV For Her 33rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Na you be dumbo pass. Oya show us the suv you buy with your brain.

You see her works on your tv screen but you are unknown and claiming your brain is working.

Learn to appreciate people's hard work and stop being ignorant and stupid with your comments in a faceless forum.
Young Man if it's by hardwork alone,,, majority of Nollywood actors would have been building houses from left to right and also buying different brands of cars,,

If it's by hard work Pa James that have been acting before they gave birth to her would have been a multi millionaire with houses within and outside the shore of Nigeria,, instead he's still lavishing in poverty because he doesn't have a vagina,,

I guess sleeping around with random men is also hardwork?,,,Maybe that's what u meant by hardwork. cheesy

,,,, believe me, u have to crawl out from ur hole and learn frm people that know more than u,,

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Beats Mohbad For Trying Up For Trying To Remove His Brother / Shocking: Mango Tree Powers An Electric Bulb In Okemesi, Ekiti State / 20 Times Hilda Baci Dressed DECENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.