Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? (22842 Views)

RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Omesbrit(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Various times, infact I was there this weekend. Awesome place to seek the face of God with men of like passion.

1 Like

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Britishpea: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
I'm not a member but I will always attend if Peter Obi attends

You are a mumu mannnnnnnnn!
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Mrpojj(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2022
olaniyilukman:
What is the purpose of redemption camp when millions are lavishing in poverty... Religion has taken over some people brain I swear...
Na redemption camp put millions for poverty?
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by okey4reel(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Abudu2000:
For your building project, Dm me for your architectural and structural drawings.
calls and WhatsApp on signature
Nice
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Haykings02: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2022
olaniyilukman:
What is the purpose of redemption camp when millions are lavishing in poverty... Religion has taken over some people brain I swear...

So because many are languishing in poverty, one should not go to church And has you decided to stay back, how has it help to reduce poverty?

4 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Femijohn198: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2022
just ones 2010
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Parrot69: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2022
This Question is for

Tilinbu
Atiku
And
PO23,In coming presido
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by shedy03(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Abudu2000:
For your building project, Dm me for your architectural and structural drawings.
calls and WhatsApp on signature
Pls DM me for your services (Mechanical & Electrical) drawings.
Thank you.
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Olatara(f): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
God is great
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Spicycat(f): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
I'm not a member but I will always attend if Peter Obi attends

That's the zombie in you Femi Kati was talking about grin grin grin
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Emodeee: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2022
checky619:
Yes to catch babes and cruise all those years... God forgive me, thank God say I don change

cheesy. Bad guy.

1 Like

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by spencekat(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2022
That was in 2018 .I attended a holy ghost Congress service from Emure Ekiti.
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by babyfaceafrica: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Them dey share gala there!
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by frndfghtr(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2022
I have been there many times, anytime am traveling to east I use to pass there, person wet see gate e never been there?

1 Like

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by anochuko01(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Started going to camp in the late 90s when it was purely planks and also close to the road. There were gutters inside the tents and the smell of izal would always be in the air grin.

I also got involved in activities after many rehearsals at the national HQ.

My mom's relative owned a building within the camp at some point, so we stayed there during convention.

Who remembers lekki '98? Yeah, I was there too. Spent hours trekking after being deceived by a network mast, thinking we had gotten close to the venue.

All these experiences, and I'm still not 30 yet grin

Haven't been to camp in about 6 years though. I should visit soon.

5 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by clericuzzio(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2022
to do what there?

John 15:4-5

4] Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. [5] I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by phemmyfour: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Omooba77:
In 70 years of RCCG; Have you been to Redemption Camp?.....
Year of Perfect Jubilee, Restoration and New Beginning...... May the Name of the Lord be Praised forever.....

Is everyone RCCG member?

Have you been to the following camp

MFM
Foursquare
CAC
Winners....etc
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by WarriAproko: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Redemption camp and canaan land which is bigger
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Kuramushe(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2022
I was reluctantly there fall of 2007, surprisingly my wish comes into reality. By the rise of 2008 precisely feb. Miraculously GOD ALMIGHTY used one of HIS subjects to fly me to UK without any kobo from my pocket. Omo! na so enter UK a sub citizen ....... Thank you JEHOVAH JHIREH, thank you Abiodun.

4 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by yusluvad(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2022
2special:
Yeah, my first time was 1987, I remembered when the convention first week of August was meant for other states( Zone A) while Zone B (Lagos and Ogun States) the second week of August...I remembered when to drive into the camp, you will be giving a car tag which you will return when driving out, always having issues with the man o war during the convention, an hour break during the monthly holy Ghost service then, the G.O walking in through the old auditorium to the altar during the holy Ghost service etc
Oh my! Men/women that are of ages five decades + are on Nairaland o. More graceful, prosperity, and good health years ahead of you sir. Well done sir!

5 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by 2special(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2022
yusluvad:
Oh my! Men/women that are of ages five decades + are on Nairaland o. More graceful, prosperity, and good health years ahead of you sir. Well done sir!
Amen....God bless you too

1 Like

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Theta1: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2022
I go to redemption camp every-day since year 2000.
I was born,breed and still live there.

Best place to live in Nigeria.

God bless Pa Akindayomi and Pastor E.A Adeboye

5 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by harmony75: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2022
It is Our year of Perfect Jubilee Nairalanders � ❤️ I'm a Redeemer of course we are @RCCG Redeemption Camp��❤️❤️❤️ victory and jubilation in all that concerns us Ijn �

5 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Burruchaga71(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2022
To do what?
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Upaka(f): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2022
I have never been there. Only see it when going to Lagos. Though I'm a Redeemer
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by gloryman91: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2022
How come 70 years ke ?
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Spiff20(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2022
I've attended the convention at the camp once in 2014. It was an experience I won't forget.

1 Like

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Bigdicck: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2022
My first time was the 2004 convention tagged. Master key, it was awesome,I even catch one babe there cheesy
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Bigdicck: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Prettylima:
Sure have been there so many times I starting from Emmanuel, master key, Christ in me the hope of glory and many more grin check my signature I produce pacaking cartons for your goods and product.
nice one
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by 8stargeneral: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Wonder HW they take occupied such a big place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals / Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists / 4 Ways Parents Unknowingly Push Their Children Away From God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.