Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Record A Song In The Music Studio - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Will It Cost To Record A Song In The Music Studio (555 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria / Michael Kodua T.B JOSHUA EX Choir Sing This New Song In Spirit / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Record A Song In The Music Studio by AyesolveNLA: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2022
Happy Sunday good people.
Please I love to know how much it will cost me to record a song in the music studio?
Because I have about 80 songs to record
But it is gospel songs.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Record A Song In The Music Studio by Heleda: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
Please I love to know how much it will cost me to record a song in the music studio?
But it is gospel songs.

At least, 160k for a digital recording
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Record A Song In The Music Studio by mymadam(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
But it is gospel songs.

80 songs? Wow!

Do you have a producer? If yes, is (s)he gonna do the sequencing all by him(her)self? Any extra instrumentalists/back-up singers needed for different songs? All these, plus the studio time needed for.... recording, mixing and mastering, will make up your total budget. Visit a recording studio of your choice for approximate figures.

Peace & Love wink
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Record A Song In The Music Studio by ncpat(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Depending on the studio and the producer, most studio charge per session which is 8 hours before use to be 8k don't know now so you might need 2 sessions per track and you negotiate with your producer, as at then a producer can charge you from 5k to even 500k depending on his fame and production skills, so walk into any studio and ask questions. If you don't have money, you can also look for a local studio where 10k can get you a track for demo or who knows the guy might also be as good as Don Jazzy for more info call 08065942445

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer/Programmer urgently needed for employment!! / Vacancy / Registration Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.