Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike (9535 Views)

Quacks: "I Was Specific About 3, Not All State Universities" - Prof Osodeke / Pay Rise: FG Excludes State Universities, ASUU Kicks / ASUU: Our Public Universities Are Still Unsafe For Reopening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Daum: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
tolue42:

Edo? We knew y'all rooting for Obi, we don't dispute that.. I have a friend here in Lagos who stopped talking to me because I showed him reasons to vote Tinubu and not Obi.... In couple of months you will understand.

Do you see the hateful eyes you use in looking at the east, that's the eyes the other southern tribes are using to look at the Yorubas in the south...keep moving in that direction because you feel it is only Igbos that are travelers. Yorubas are also everywhere in the south doing business. I don't just understand the hate against this Peter Obi from most westerners. Like the hate is massive. You guys feel the Igbos hate the Yorubas, but that's a wrong impression. If Osibanjo was running I don't think the heat will he this way. People just don't like Tinubu for his association with Buhari. But the hate you guys are spewing towards the Igbos is alarming.... funny enough you guys are always together in the business fabrics of society...but this disgusting hate I am seeing from the Yorubas on the Igbos is alarming and while many tribes in the south south has always not being in tune with the Igbos, I think they are clearly seeing this whole agenda and narrative being pushed by the Yorubas....you guys just want to win an election, you are forgetting about after the election....this hate is too much
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by rusher14: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2022
wolesmile:
But to be factual, is it ideal for Universities to be on strike for this long?
I know universities have been on strike longer than this in the past, but is it right?
If it were to be universities in Niger Republic that are on strike, I'm sure Buhari would've found a solution to their issue by now.

But what do I know sef.

You people keep repeating this lie about the OAU.

NO NIGERIAN WAS SEEKING OFFICE OF SEC GEN.

Nigeria held the position in the interim because the two countries in contention couldn't resolve the post.

Onu was not in contention.
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by wolesmile(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

You people keep repeating this lie about the OAU.

NO NIGERIAN WAS SEEKING OFFICE OF SEC GEN.

Nigeria held the position in the interim because the two countries in contention couldn't resolve the post.

Onu was not in contention.
What people?
I am not even in support of Obi. I supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019, but he turned out a big disappointment.
Though I'm not voting, but I never hide the fact that Aṣíwájú is my choice.
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by tolue42(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Daum:

Do you see the hateful eyes you use in looking at the east, that's the eyes the other southern tribes are using to look at the Yorubas in the south...keep moving in that direction because you feel it is only Igbos that are travelers. Yorubas are also everywhere in the south doing business. I don't just understand the hate against this Peter Obi from most westerners. Like the hate is massive. You guys feel the Igbos hate the Yorubas, but that's a wrong impression. If Osibanjo was running I don't think the heat will he this way. People just don't like Tinubu for his association with Buhari. But the hate you guys are spewing towards the Igbos is alarming.... funny enough you guys are always together in the business fabrics of society...but this disgusting hate I am seeing from the Yorubas on the Igbos is alarming and while many tribes in the south south has always not being in tune with the Igbos, I think they are clearly seeing this whole agenda and narrative being pushed by the Yorubas....you guys just want to win an election, you are forgetting about after the election....this hate is too much

Yeah, the victim mentality on display again, you can't be insulting Tinubu a Yoruba candidate while you're forcing Obi on us WITH INSULT...does it sound good to you? Cursing whoever want to vote for Tinubu up and down. You will surely get a resistance my friend.

By the way, Stop this your attache of South South by force.... Tinubu will still get some percent votes from there..

Yoruba don't play politics of hate, but most Igbos who just want to vote for the first time in their life started this whole thing online, insulting everyone... Even some Nollywood artist who are from East who resides in Lagos always come online to canvass for Tinubu, but we always see how y'all always raise insult on them and their families...

We won't be silent too!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by rusher14: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2022
wolesmile:

What people?
I am not even in support of Obi. I supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019, but he turned out a big disappointment.
Though I'm not voting, but I never hide the fact that Aṣíwájú is my choice.

My point is the issue of Onu being overlooked is a lie.

He was never in contention.

He only held on to the position in trust, because the votes created an impasse.
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by emilo2bad: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Raxxye:
Peter Obi remains the best among the pack!
How? explain
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Daum: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
tolue42:

Yeah, the victim mentality on display again, you can't be insulting Tinubu a Yoruba candidate while you're forcing Obi on us WITH INSULT...does it sound good to you? Cursing whoever want to vote for Tinubu up and down. You will surely get a resistance my friend.

By the way, Stop this your attache of South South by force.... Tinubu will still get some percent votes from there..

Yoruba don't play politics of hate, but most Igbos who just want to vote for the first time in their life started this whole thing online, insulting everyone... Even some Nollywood artist who are from East who resides in Lagos always come online to canvass for Tinubu, but we always see how y'all always raise insult on them and their families...

We won't be silent too!

First of all, maybe you think I am Igbo. I am not. Been on Nairaland since 2013 and trust me I have seen lots of tribal slurs here. Some for jokes and some for real. That aside, I don't think I personally have ever insulted Tinubu. Aside political jabs, I have never insulted Tinubu. You guys make it look like the insult started all of a sudden... You forget the insults you guys threw at Jonathan in 2015. I mean the APC as a party started this whole insult game. The name calling, let's be sincere it's only coming back to Tinubu as a person and it's not about the Igbo people insulting Tinubu. I am Edo and I have dragged Oshiomole for a long time, yet I call him my father. There are ways of playing politics that you don't have to make so much hate against one tribe....I have Yoruba cousins and I have Igbo cousins all in my family. I am not talking about friends but this whole narrative you guys are pushing is too much. The hate is too much... Because Even though I am Obidient, I will never want an Atiku. To me I see this contest between Obi and Atiku but bruh....there will be a nation to govern after the election and you guys are not making it look like you want it.....I know there is hate also from Obi supporters but it is geared towards Tinubu and not the whole Yorubas....on the other hand, the hate coming from Tinubu supporters and most Yorubas isn't towards just Obi, it's both Obi, his supporter, his tribe. Like every Igbo person is IPOB, every Obi supporter is IPOB. Come on....keep the politics or hate If you wish at the candidacy level and stop rubbing it on the whole Igbo tribe. You might not see the effects now but trust me it will rear up it's head in future.....
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Komu1048(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Realtalk20 post=115714639]

I SAID ARTICLE OLODO.....show me one

[/quote/]
Look at someone whose moniker said realtalk. What is more real than a video evidence
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Occurstaem(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2022
EponOjuku:

When you have worked hard to maintain decorum in your state and one nonentity whose state University was on strike for 5 months in his tenure talks nonsense, you shut the fool up and let everyone know he is a fool.

Obi is not really intelligent, lacks integrity and is not a creative leader. No wonder he has no legacy in Anambra.
What is more shameful is the fact that he lives in Lagos and yet he couldn't verify whether LASU and other Lagos state's universities are not on strike before making his statement.
Apart from lying, he is also lazy to get accurate information.
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by tolue42(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Daum:

First of all, maybe you think I am Igbo. I am not. Been on Nairaland since 2013 and trust me I have seen lots of tribal slurs here. Some for jokes and some for real. That aside, I don't think I personally have ever insulted Tinubu. Aside political jabs, I have never insulted Tinubu. You guys make it look like the insult started all of a sudden... You forget the insults you guys threw at Jonathan in 2015. I mean the APC as a party started this whole insult game. The name calling, let's be sincere it's only coming back to Tinubu as a person and it's not about the Igbo people insulting Tinubu. I am Edo and I have dragged Oshiomole for a long time, yet I call him my father. There are ways of playing politics that you don't have to make so much hate against one tribe....I have Yoruba cousins and I have Igbo cousins all in my family. I am not talking about friends but this whole narrative you guys are pushing is too much. The hate is too much... Because Even though I am Obidient, I will never want an Atiku. To me I see this contest between Obi and Atiku but bruh....there will be a nation to govern after the election and you guys are not making it look like you want it.....I know there is hate also from Obi supporters but it is geared towards Tinubu and not the whole Yorubas....on the other hand, the hate coming from Tinubu supporters and most Yorubas isn't towards just Obi, it's both Obi, his supporter, his tribe. Like every Igbo person is IPOB, every Obi supporter is IPOB. Come on....keep the politics or hate If you wish at the candidacy level and stop rubbing it on the whole Igbo tribe. You might not see the effects now but trust me it will rear up it's head in future.....

Hmmm I understand you perfectly, but I want you to understand something about we Yoruba, we don't insult our elders, even if they make mistakes, that may sound absurd to you.

So raining insult on Tinubu by outsiders always have that "sword like" piercing on us, even when we're not in thesame political party.. It just feels like you're insulting our elder ( not necessarily because he's an APC presidential candidate ). So most Yoruba will just take it up.

Despite Obasanjo rooting for Obi, do you see Yorubas raining insult on him?

I hope you understand me deeply.

1 Like

Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by nesphil(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is not on strike.
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Raxxye(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2022
emilo2bad:

How? explain
Tinubu is too old and he is not physically fit. A government under him would be run by another cabal, similar or worse than what we have under Buhari.
An Atiku presidency would be a continuation of Buhari's Fulanization and Islamization agenda; he doesn't have anything new to bring to the table!
Peter Obi is the only odd one out, so he's preferred from the pack!

1 Like

Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Daum: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2022
tolue42:

Hmmm I understand you perfectly, but I want you to understand something about we Yoruba, we don't insult our elders, even if they make mistakes, that may sound absord to you.

So raining insult on Tinubu by outsiders always have that "sword like" piercing on us, even when we're not in thesame political party.. It just feels like you're insulting our elder ( not necessarily APC presidential candidate now). So most Yoruba will just take it up.

Despite Obasanjo rooting for Obi, do you see Yorubas raining insult on him?

I hope you understand me deeply.

Oh yes I do. You know in every society there is always the extreme left. Now the extreme left are the very young people who are mainly influenced by the western pop culture. They are the ones throwing insults at Tinubu. Most of them and trust me they cut across ethnic groups. So it's not just an Igbo thing. That's why I said earlier on, at least keep the hate or insults at the candidacy level and not the whole tribe. Obi doesn't have control over those people throwing insults at Tinubu. I even believe some of it is done by propaganda to make you feel the way you feel now.....I will give you an example, I hold the Oba of Benin extremely high meaning no matter the political side I am on, any insult thrown at him will make me angry. People can take advantage of it and use it against me......To me I feel that's another angle to this whole insults. Aside the far left of Obi group, I feel there is a propaganda side to this insult to wake up the Yoruba voting machine to come in support of their own being fueled by APC politicians...... Because in Nigeria whenever you feel threatened by another group or the state apparatus, you run for solace within your tribe.

You see people like Akerodulu, his wife is Igbo, I don't think you will ever see him throw this hate towards the Igbo tribe. Now imagine the countless of homes having one parent from both sides. Now imagine their kids seeing so much hate online against tribes. That's the effect I am worried about... I support Akerodulu position of the presidency coming to the South.

The reason Obj is supporting Obi is not because of politics. It's not just Obj I think it's a coalition of the civil war veterans. The massive hate and mistrust you see today in Nigeria against the Igbos was a result of the civil war. The war fought by obj and his friends in the military. So whatever narrative out there mostly was built on the propaganda machine that Gowon, Obj and others used to galvanize support in the war. The war is over but that machine was never put aside...
Obj knows he is getting old and God may call him soon, to me I feel they are just trying to correct some of the mistakes they did because the hate most people have for the Igbos isn't even direct hate. Like you just woke up to the saying that Igbo man can never rule this country. So Obj and his friends are trying to do some form of restitution to maybe Ojukwu who was their military colleagues but they fought a bitter war with. Because let's be sincere, you can never cut out a huge section of the population from political life and expect them to be cool with it...check every country, it always lead to civil strife and agitation....So baba Obj is doing restitution and playing the equity card.

That's why I am saying that the whole tribal hate should scale down because if it doesn't go well with the Igbos, it will only reinforce lies by IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu that the Nigeria structure hates them and will never accept them. That's a thinking time bomb on it's own...

People shouldn't just feel it's a threat the military can deal with, even El Rufai has said Nigeria cannot survive a second civil war. It will shatter this country...

Try and change your mindset
It's not like Igbos hate Yorubas. Majority of them don't like Tinubu and I know most would have preferred an Osibanjo against Obi. So please let's keep the game between the two contestants and not the whole tribe. I hope you understand my points.....the hunger beating the Yoruba man is the same beating the Igbo man.
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Powersurge: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2022
utenwuson:
Obi lies way too much, saying only anambra state University is the only university not on strike....

Kogi State University, have not gone on any strike since 2015, only useless governors still leaves their states universities staffs in that political party call ASUU, let all states pull out now!!!

Now five months without salaries, they don't care, tetfund is still building infrastructures, needs assessment is still building structures,.

Even in the UK ��, you can't find any union like academic staff, none academic staffs, senior staff associations, asup and all these selfish corrupt people who are everywhere....
How can you be asking for over a trillion naira when you cannot do any meaningful research that can at least generate anything for the government for God sake, I love the way federal government is not cajole this time, let them stay for two years.

You speak in ignorance. Educate yourself and be free from stupidity!
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by magnetic20: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Wipper7000:
We are not talking about rating rather about the
LIES been peddled by your OBI.
What is my business with obi, the old criminal in Lagos or whoever u are enslaved to.
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by tolue42(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Daum:

Oh yes I do. You know in every society there is always the extreme left. Now the extreme left are the very young people who are mainly influenced by the western pop culture. They are the ones throwing insults at Tinubu. Most of them and trust me they cut across ethnic groups. So it's not just an Igbo thing. That's why I said earlier on, at least keep the hate or insults at the candidacy level and not the whole tribe. Obi doesn't have control over those people throwing insults at Tinubu. I even believe some of it is done by propaganda to make you feel the way you feel now.....I will give you an example, I hold the Oba of Benin extremely high meaning no matter the political side I am on, any insult thrown at him will make me angry. People can take advantage of it and use it against me......To me I feel that's another angle to this whole insults. Aside the far left of Obi group, I feel there is a propaganda side to this insult to wake up the Yoruba voting machine to come in support of their own being fueled by APC politicians...... Because in Nigeria whenever you feel threatened by another group or the state apparatus, you run for solace within your tribe.

You see people like Akerodulu, his wife is Igbo, I don't think you will ever see him throw this hate towards the Igbo tribe. Now imagine the countless of homes having one parent from both sides. Now imagine their kids seeing so much hate online against tribes. That's the effect I am worried about... I support Akerodulu position of the presidency coming to the South.

The reason Obj is supporting Obi is not because of politics. It's not just Obj I think it's a coalition of the civil war veterans. The massive hate and mistrust you see today in Nigeria against the Igbos was a result of the civil war. The war fought by obj and his friends in the military. So whatever narrative out there mostly was built on the propaganda machine that Gowon, Obj and others used to galvanize support in the war. The war is over but that machine was never put aside...
Obj knows he is getting old and God may call him soon, to me I feel they are just trying to correct some of the mistakes they did because the hate most people have for the Igbos isn't even direct hate. Like you just woke up to the saying that Igbo man can never rule this country. So Obj and his friends are trying to do some form of restitution to maybe Ojukwu who was their military colleagues but they fought a bitter war with. Because let's be sincere, you can never cut out a huge section of the population from political life and expect them to be cool with it...check every country, it always lead to civil strife and agitation....So baba Obj is doing restitution and playing the equity card.

That's why I am saying that the whole tribal hate should scale down because if it doesn't go well with the Igbos, it will only reinforce lies by IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu that the Nigeria structure hates them and will never accept them. That's a thinking time bomb on it's own...

People shouldn't just feel it's a threat the military can deal with, even El Rufai has said Nigeria cannot survive a second civil war. It will shatter this country...

It's not like Igbos hate Yorubas. Majority of them don't like Tinubu and I know most would have preferred an Osibanjo against Obi. So please let's keep the game between the two contestants and not the whole tribe. I hope you understand my points.....the hunger beating the Yoruba man is the same beating the Igbo man.

Alright, no problem ... All the best to Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great!
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by porthouse7(f): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol...
APC is really scared of Peter Obi
nobody is scared of a lier and a dullard... Go and listen to his interview d guy dull well well
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by teepain: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Omoh! Regardless of the propaganda, Peter Obi I know... Who are you? Cos I'm sure this post here would be tilted... Peter Obi coughs, laughs, smiles or cries Pple will start digging... He is fighting for ASUU and its students but ofcourse blindness won't let a few see it so...

It is fair tackle to call out Obi if he reels out fake statistics. He should be sure of his numbers before reeling out statistics. If he does that, many of these attacks would fizzle out. It is insulting to assume that the majority of Nigerians have no intellectual wherewithal to fact check his claims.
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
porthouse7:
nobody is scared of a lier and a dullard... Go and listen to his interview d guy dull well well

lol...the fear is written all over your comment. Using adjectives that are incongruent with Peter Obi but perfectly suited for APC and PDP politicians. The fear, hate and anger have made you unstable. You don dey shake shake dey vibrate like Nigerian economy, education, security under Tinubu led APC government. cheesy
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by EponOjuku: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
Lasu says that it's not all universities that are on strike, according to the post but some fools are already dragging Peter Obi's name to the post.

Una go tire. Las Las. You can never swim against the tide successfully. #Obidient

That was because Peter Obi was stupid enough to say all Universities are on strike.
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by yemex04(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2022
Daum:

It's not like Igbos hate Yorubas. [/b]Majority of them don't like Tinubu and I know most would have preferred an Osibanjo against Obi[b]. So please let's keep the game between the two contestants and not the whole tribe. I hope you understand my points.....the hunger beating the Yoruba man is the same beating the Igbo man.

I like your approach it appears devoid of hate or bitterness wether I agree 100% is another thing entirely.

But ref to the bolded, why do you think "Majority of them don't like Tinubu "?
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by ola1982(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2022
They will not get the fact right before tweeting rubbish BAT2023
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by richardokubo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
utenwuson:
Obi lies way too much, saying only anambra state University is the only university not on strike....

Kogi State University, have not gone on any strike since 2015, only useless governors still leaves their states universities staffs in that political party call ASUU, let all states pull out now!!!

Now five months without salaries, they don't care, tetfund is still building infrastructures, needs assessment is still building structures,.

Even in the UK ��, you can't find any union like academic staff, none academic staffs, senior staff associations, asup and all these selfish corrupt people who are everywhere....
How can you be asking for over a trillion naira when you cannot do any meaningful research that can at least generate anything for the government for God sake, I love the way federal government is not cajole this time, let them stay for two years.
I just laughed at the reasoning level of some people a govt is failing to address the school he set up can't fund the school properly even still creating more higher institution not planning how to fund them so the will care out research on empty labs nonsense talk
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Daum: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
yemex04:

I like your approach it appears devoid of hate or bitterness wether I agree 100% is another thing entirely.

But ref to the bolded, why do you think "Majority of them don't like Tinubu "?

Because Tinubu sold a bad product to Nigerians.
See it this way, you are building a house and you had an engineer you were complaining about. Then you contacted someone else and that person ( Tinubu) gave you someone else you had heard about his bad artisanship in the past. But this Tinubu is someone who has a level of credibility in the neighborhood. Tinubu swears with his life and promises heaven and earth that this person he is recommending (Buhari) will do a better job than your present engineer( GEJ ). You go home and tell your wife that you want to make a change, she tells you she doesn't feel this new engineer being recommend by Tinubu will do a better job. Well you go ahead and you change to the new Engineer ( Buhari ).

After four years, you visit your site with your wife and you find out that very little progress was made. Infact your building is falling apart. You shout at the new engineer but he's just looking at you like nothing is happening... You get angry and call Tinubu who did recommendations, Tinubu comes again and whitewash the situations. He tells you that Buharis engineering style is modern and when he is done in the next four years you will be amazed. He begs you to calm down. It's 7 years and your house is now far worse than before. This time you get to the site and you find Tinubu you are angry for making him go through a lot. You're mad at him for vouching for a bad engineer. You are supposed that Tinubu is now telling you that don't worry he wants to do the engineer work himself. He wants to continue from where his bad recommendation stopped....

How will you feel...first you will that Tinubu and his recommendation are taking you for a fool and they are just using your project to enrich themselves. You will be angry that Tinubu never had your interest at heart. Now instead of Tinubu to apologize to you for his bad recommendation, he acts like nothing happened. He goes around telling people that his recommendation has done so much in your project and all thanks to him he will complete it....

Now do you understand how most people feel. It's not just Igbo people. It's ordinary people who have removed tribal sentiments. People are angry at Tinubu. Even Oshiomole in Edo state, the PDP used Buhari failure to discredit anything he had to say. Saying he made us go though this hardship now they are coming again....
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Lagos state University, LASU's official handle responded to a twitter user, Kalu Aja who asked why state universities joined their colleagues in federal unis to strike.

It will be recalled that LASU And other higher institutions owned by the Lagos state government are not on strike

https://twitter.com/FinPlanKaluAja1/status/1558297009047719936?t=qXhYjc1Ehs7nVHs2JoC4EQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/LASUOfficial/status/1558432616994463746?t=Ar5KDmMI_ESRDmn-Ggncug&s=19

Peter obituary lie with ease...... cheesy grin
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by porthouse7(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Reinaldo:

lol...the fear is written all over your comment. Using adjectives that are incongruent with Peter Obi but perfectly suited for APC and PDP politicians. The fear, hate and anger have made you unstable. You don dey shake shake dey vibrate like Nigerian economy, education, security under Tinubu led APC government. cheesy
make I send u videos?
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by emilo2bad: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Raxxye:

Tinubu is too old and he is not physically fit. A government under him would be run by another cabal, similar or worse than what we have under Buhari.
An Atiku presidency would be a continuation of Buhari's Fulanization and Islamization agenda; he doesn't have anything new to bring to the table!
Peter Obi is the only odd one out, so he's preferred from the pack!
iam not convinced Obi is also old. 63 years old and retirement is 60 years. what we need is youth. so I can't stay in queue to vote old men, I will stay at home
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by PharmacyStore: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is interesting
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Raxxye(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
emilo2bad:

iam not convinced Obi is also old. 63 years old and retirement is 60 years. what we need is youth. so I can't stay in queue to vote old men, I will stay at home
Staying at home is the worst thing you would do to yourself, your children and the nation
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by emilo2bad: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Raxxye:

Staying at home is the worst thing you would do to yourself, your children and the nation
if that is the case I will find a youthful candidate among the 18 to vote for.thanks
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by begoniaa: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Latakia:
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
Re: What Strike? LASU Says Not All State Universities Are On Strike by Latakia(f): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
begoniaa:

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(graphic Video) Indian Man Survives After Being Cut In Half By A Freight Train / Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams / 2019 Cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.