Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote (539 Views)

Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos) / WW3: USA Vs Iran Military Capabilities (full List) / USA Vs Russia:who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Ishitinyourlife: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes I'm pro Russia but even I admit Russia is not perfect and sometimes go to extreme means to achieve Thier agenda,even breaking international norms and laws.
But I tell you today I know a bigger monster that is a dozen times even worse than Russia it's name is USA

So let's see what nairalanders think between Russia and USA who is the bigger monster

4 Likes

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Babapyro: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Both are criminals no doubt and both have blood on Thier hands but the USA wins this one in every ramification,it is the chief monster here

4 Likes

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by God1000(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
US was invited to most countries it has intervened militarily across the globe

Yes, US invaded irag, Libya, Afghanistan etc and we saw the ugly aftermath, Russia also invaded Georgia, Afghanistan and now Ukraine.

Russia is presently in Syria at the invitation of Syrian President

People insulting me below are sick, I didn't say all.

There's a difference between invasion and intervention, US military operation in Kosovo, Korean war, Vietnam etc are interventions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by dermmy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
US was invited to most countries it has intervened militarily across the globe.

A barefaced lie undecided

6 Likes

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Babapyro: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
Are you high,who invites someone to come and invade them, don't you even listen to what comes out of your mouth sometimes

8 Likes

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Babapyro: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
dermmy:

A barefaced lie undecided
Are people really this foolish, imagine saying countries invited USA to come and invade them,mumu plenty for this place I swear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Ishitinyourlife: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
.well you've never really made much sense on this forum so I'm not surprised by your statement, didn't expect much from you

5 Likes

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by lathrowinger: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Babapyro:

Are people really this foolish, imagine saying countries invited USA to come and invade them,mumu plenty for this place I swear

Why u dey insult am nah, must u carry obidient character reach here?
Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Ishitinyourlife: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Babapyro:

It is not foolishness it's just stupidity and lack of any form of dignity whatsoever, when you lack dignity the truth is not important to you,you say what you have to say to keep up your own dumb version on the truth even if it's as stupid as yourself

3 Likes

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Babapyro: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
lathrowinger:

Why u dey insult am nah, must u carry obidient character reach here?
If you don't want to be unfortunate in your life don't quote me with your tinubu nonsense o,your family can go and beg for 1kg rice so they vote what will destroy Thier lives for the next four years but don't involve me in that crap

1 Like

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by hayzed19(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
A Military intervention in Kosovo without UN endorsement is also close to Invasion.
God1000:

Yes, US invaded irag, Libya, Afghanistan etc and we saw the ugly aftermath, Russia also invaded Gorgia, Afghanistan and now Ukraine.

There's a difference between invasion and intervention, US military operation in Kosovo, Korean war, Vietnam etc are interventions.

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by hayzed19(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Russia's actions in Ukraine are comparable of the United States' operations in Kosovo.
Moscow and Washington broke international law when it suited their purposes and pleased their power ambitions.
God1000:

Yes, US invaded irag, Libya, Afghanistan etc and we saw the ugly aftermath, Russia also invaded Gorgia, Afghanistan and now Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Ishitinyourlife: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
hayzed19:
Russia's actions in Ukraine are comparable of the United States' operations in Kosovo.
Moscow and Washington broke international law when it suited their purposes and pleased their power ambitions.
I can agree with that, they're both criminals
Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Ishitinyourlife: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:

Yes, US invaded irag, Libya, Afghanistan etc and we saw the ugly aftermath, Russia also invaded Georgia, Afghanistan and now Ukraine.

Intervention that is only sanctioned by USA is that what you call intervention.
Us military interventions are the same goddamn thing as invasion,you go to someone's country and wage a war without approvals from the country and you call that intervention.
They invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yugoslavia,bosnia,Libya, somalia (1992 till date), Philippines, Congo,Chile, Turkey, Argentina and a couple dozens more infact I can't list all of them, they even bombed Serbia recently too.
The USA was built on war and that's the only thing they offer the international community

3 Likes

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by hayzed19(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes oo..
I just hate the disparity in treatment when its Russia and Putin.
if it is USA and its allies, Its military intervention.
Ishitinyourlife:

I can agree with that, they're both criminals
Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by seunny4lif(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
hayzed19:
From the beginning of time, all powerful nations always uses smaller nations as bootlegs.
When the Yoruba empire were ruling the so part of west Africa, they controlled and attacked any towns or villages that stand against them.
The French and British empire are responsible for the death of over 200M people worldwide and the Arab did far worst things when their empire was ruling.
Look at pre WW2, Poland signed a deal with German which made USSR to quickly get German peace deal too and the German saw that the USSR deal was more better, later see what happened.

1 Like

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by Dvdpity: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:

RUSSIA invaded Afghanistan? You are just plain stupid.
Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by lathrowinger: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Babapyro:

If you don't want to be unfortunate in your life don't quote me with your tinubu nonsense o,your family can go and beg for 1kg rice so they vote what will destroy Thier lives for the next four years but don't involve me in that crap

Kai, why are you so bitter. As nna mouth bad, na so nna mind dirty.

Terrorist Generation biafuro grin

1 Like

Re: USA Vs Russia Who Is The Biggest Criminal/oppressor, Let's Have A Vote by BentizilL: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:

It's obvious you know nothing...
If you call USA invasion and bombing of Serbia to carve out Kosovo, the same US invasion of Vietnam to carve out another Vietnam an intervention then Russia is intervening in Ukraine too... Tell yourself the truth for once, anything Russia ever did have been done by US countless times...

If US can bomb Serbia to carve out Kosovo, then Russia can bomb Ukraine to carve out Donbass...

If US can invade Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq because of it own interest, then Russia can act on it own interest too..

I still maintain US has no moral right to tell us who's bad, people that have done far worse cannot tell us who's evil... undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine War: Wagner Boss Rubbishes Russian Claims Of Ukrainian Casualties / Wagner Chief Was Bought By The West. / ’Nothing Has Changed.’ Wagner Group Still Recruiting Fighters Throughout Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.