Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) (48296 Views)

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Do Ancient Coptic Manuscripts Vindicate Jehovah Witnesses At John 1:1? / Egypt: Coptic Pope Cancels Pence Meeting Over Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Jagabanofafrica: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu is a disaster shocked angry tongue undecided tongue

Na Tinubu be their President
Ibos and hatred are 5 and 6
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by PHYTECH: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
NehemiahReturns:
believe it or not, our Muslim brothers have a hand in this.

Who're your Muslim brothers ?? Do you even know Egypt ?? A country with Christianity as a state religion alongside islam. Don't be silly. Your baseless report 2asnt mentioned. Go them and fish your silly brothers that cm.onlu collaborate to do evil.
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Muslims are the majority in that country yet one or two Christians, won't allow them to rest.
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Hespee93: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
chijike:
Fire or bomb?

Better chabge your way of reasoning.

Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by solomon36670: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
These terrorists don attack Christians againThese terrorists don attack Christians again...
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by AkinboT22: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please o God help us in dis would o
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Yankee101: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Accident?
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Lovenorth: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
chijike:
Fire or bomb?
Which one is your so-called god cannot protect
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by stevups(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
chijike:
Fire or bomb?
It's Bombs
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rikidony:
The religion of piss again, may God protect us Christians from this savages embarassed angry angry
Will you shut up
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jepagan:
Rip to the dead

These islamist terrorists again
Will you shut up
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
nero2face:
RIP children of God most high,

May the evil plans of the evil one Lucifer against the church of God never come to pass,

There's more to this your comment...
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Qwi1: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Rikidony(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up
E pain this terrorist grin grin
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by gozzlin: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2022
HighWITCH:

And the tolerant God watches on as his 'children' are burnt to ashes. Better use your brain.

You obviously don't have a brain. It's clear to me that you reason through your anus, you monkey!

I don't know why that factual comment of mine rankles with you dingbat, but if by any chance you are a Muhammedan, then fvck you and your bloodthirsty Allah and Muhammad.

I wonder what warranted your obviously out of point rejoinder to my comment, as if the subject of the matter is whether a 'tolerant God watches while his people are burnt to ashes'. How is that the point of contention here?

The fact remains that Muslims are intolerant of other religions. It's an undeniable fact that they are a blight on world peace. Prove me wrong rather than telling me that a God watches while his people are killed. How does that concern me you retardedd dotard?

Next time don't jump into my mentions talking balderdash. F00l!
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by HighWITCH: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hahaha.
Do you now see what religious fanaticism is? Do you see how intolerant, pained and insulting you really are of anyone challenging your beliefs? No difference between you and the Muslim fanatic you condemn.
That's exactly what I wanted to show you - that your God's are all similar. Lol
BTW, I am not Muslim and will never worship any foreign gods.
Talk about religious violence, read how the Christian church converted Europe in the dark ages to Christianity. I know you don't know much history.

gozzlin:

You obviously don't have a brain. It's clear to me that you reason through your anus, you monkey!

I don't know why that factual comment of mine rankles with you dingbat, but if by any chance you are a Muhammedan, then fvck you and your bloodthirsty Allah and Muhammad.

I wonder what warranted your obviously out of point rejoinder to my comment, as if the subject of the matter is whether a 'tolerant God watches while his people are burnt to ashes'. How is that the point of contention here?

The fact remains that Muslims are intolerant of other religions. It's an undeniable fact that they are a blight on world peace. Prove me wrong rather than telling me that a God watches while his people are killed. How does that concern me you retardedd dotard?

Next time don't jump into my mentions talking balderdash. F00l!
Re: Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) by Searchingvictor: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zetty177x:
Stampede!

Damn!

Boss please help me with 1k. I'm starving. Help me please. I beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.