Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Bad Attitudes You Have As A Graphic Designer That Reduces Your Creativity. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Bad Attitudes You Have As A Graphic Designer That Reduces Your Creativity. (246 Views)

I Need A Graphics Designer That Can Make This Type Of Image / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) / In Need Of A Graphic Designer That Can Design A High-quality For Wall Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Attitudes You Have As A Graphic Designer That Reduces Your Creativity. by Mosimileoluwaaa: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
1. You don't pay attention to designing principles. These are the basic things you learn when you start designing. These principles are very important because they work together and they help to create an attractive design. It is also necessary to master them.

2. You don't practice. Like the saying goes, Practice makes Perfect and also breeds competence. You want to get good right? and get more clients then practice. And of course, you have to practice with these principles in mind.

3. You don't look for design inspiration. This is also important because it makes you intentional about what exactly it is you want to practice and get good at. So you need to get graphic design resources from good websites that will help you as you practice.

I have a free video that talks about how to master designing principles and also how you can use them that they will work together effectively , also how you can get graphic design resources from good websites and how to use the resources properly and how you can get websites that quicken your design i.e websites that increase your creativity and lots more.

This free video is limited only to the first 20 people that click on this link below.

https:///mr2b4vkm

(1) (Reply)

Design Yourself, Brand Yourself, Learn The Brand New Secrets / How Art Increase In Value (In A Multi-Billion Dollar Industry) / Graphic Design Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.