Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

"We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) (664 Views)

Obidient In 2013 Vs 2023 / Tinubu Boys Attacked Obidient In Jakande. Almost Killed Him. / Why This Igbo Man Is NOT Obidient (peter Obi Critique) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGgY11zImu4

Video showing the declaration from the Anglican ArchBishop at a function, that Enugu is not an Obidient state.

Translation
I have said it before and standing here I will repeat it. In Enugu state we are not Obidient. I am not Obidient in Enugu state, I am under the umbrella. Anybody can quote me anywhere I am under the umbrella. I hope you understand me. I am not saying the other candidates are bad But the parties in Nigeria must go and refine themselves, as well as the personalities that are coming.

*** I have not seen your program so I cannot say about you.

Since there's an opportunity to talk to you now Ndubuisi (Peter Mbah), our prayer is that when all of you are ready you present your manifestos and then we know who is who. But I am saying it that I know you very well, right from your days as a Chief of Staff. I know you very well, I know your office, I know where you work. You have an establishment, you have the resources so you can vie for the Office of the Governor without disturbing anybody.

So, I urge you to go ahead, when the others come we ask them what they are all about, then we appraise all and know where we are headed. But for now I am not Obidient. I'm just letting you know. Can you hear me?

We are seeking true transformation agents who will turn the country around, who will turn Enugu state around. A time has come when people can come into opposition and grab power. I have not become partisan but I'm telling you the truth of the situation. God forgive us and save us in Jesus name.

Lalasticlala
NLFPMOD

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by madridguy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
The Anglicans knew what the chief liar did to them as a governor.

Meanwhile, the IG should dispatch some officers to the man's church and house before the terrorists him-tu-Lie disciples go kill him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by rusher14: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
I thought some people were telling us that he never said this?

One even claimed he said otherwise at the last synod.

No be him be this?

Obi and his supporters tell lies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by Parachoko: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Them go soon start threatening to burn the man church.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by rusher14: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
I can't blame any Anglican.

Going by how Obi ensured they suffered under his regime.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by Quest7777: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2022

He is freely expressing his opinion & freedom of choice life. So why are people falsely accusing PO's supporters of suppressing contrary views?

In anycase he is obviously referring to Enugu State politics.
Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by rusher14: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Maybe he's Afonja.
Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin grin grin E pain you enter body.

rusher14:
Maybe he's Afonja.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by rusher14: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin E pain you enter body.

I'm only mimicking them my brother.
Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by madridguy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oh OK bros. I twale. Make we pray make they no kill the man.

rusher14:

I'm only mimicking them my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obidient people will keep on deceiving themselves that obituary will get all the vote in south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
No zoo election in Biafra land ..... The sun must rise

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by kay1one(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
"Obi is Igbo agenda" yet Igbo leaders, from chimaroke to Chukwuma, not supporting him.

Corruption always fights back but even God is ready to fight for us this time.

E don do.

ObiDatti 2023!

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
#ObiDiEND lipsrsealed
Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by obyrich(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Quest7777:

He is freely expressing his opinion & freedom of choice life. So why are people falsely accusing PO's supporters of suppressing contrary views?

In anycase he is obviously referring to Enugu State politics.
He was referring to Enugu state politics of course. What he is saying is that people should be voted on their merit. That he is subject to the current PDP Government in the state and would not support in competent people who disguise themselves as obidients.

I support Peter Obi as President and would vote in any good candidate from any other party in other positions. After all politicians themselves are not loyal to their party.
Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by rusher14: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
obyrich:
He was referring to Enugu state politics of course. What he is saying is that people should be voted on their merit. That he is subject to the current PDP Government in the state and would not support in competent people who disguise themselves as obidients.

I support Peter Obi as President and would vote in any good candidate from any other party in other positions. After all politicians themselves are not loyal to their party.

Be explaining for the Arch Bishop.
Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by obyrich(m): 3:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by shaibu123: 5:00am On Aug 16, 2022
My Lordship is fully Obidient, forget all the fake news
Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2022
The Arch Bishop have threatened. He has used a thousand words to explain he is limiting it to Enugu State Governorship Election
Re: "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) by Bethel4Life(f): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2022
But I don't think this is him naaa

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Paid A Visit To Femi Anikulapo-kuti (PHOTOS) / Why Vessels Prefer Lagos Ports / Wetin Concern NBM With Queen Elizabeth..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.