Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigerian Leaders Need To Do Better - Davido, Shares Childhood Experience (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Leaders Need To Do Better - Davido, Shares Childhood Experience (Photo) (444 Views)

Drowning: DJ Michelle Recounts Near-Death Experience (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Leaders Need To Do Better - Davido, Shares Childhood Experience (Photo) by DamiTrendsTV: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Popular Nigeria singer, Davido took to his Instagram story on Sunday to share his childhood experience as a Nigerian despite being in America.

The singer made it known that he loves to be in Nigeria even when he is engrossed with foreign gigs, he still finds time to come back to his motherland.

Davido said, "People always wonder why I fly back home after Gigs. Funny enough when we used to come to America on holidays as a kid I would cry to my parents that I wanna go back to Naija because I really love being in Nigeria, I don't know why... Even if I have 4 hours to be in ��... I go run an! No place like ��! Our leaders need to do better because the Country is blessed".

https://www.kashbase.com.ng/2022/08/nigerian-leaders-need-to-do-better-singer-davido-reveals.html

Re: Nigerian Leaders Need To Do Better - Davido, Shares Childhood Experience (Photo) by God1000(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
He should tell his uncle not to disappoint the people of osun state
Re: Nigerian Leaders Need To Do Better - Davido, Shares Childhood Experience (Photo) by Anyhope(f): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmm okay
Re: Nigerian Leaders Need To Do Better - Davido, Shares Childhood Experience (Photo) by gaby(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Time for your uncle to do "the better" Davido.

His clock starts soon.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Actors And Actresses In Nigeria (latest Updates!) / Ugandan Man Makes A Public Appeal To Nigerian Men In The Uae Over Women / Offset-explains-why-its-getting-harder-harder-to-gi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.