Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

"I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi (290 Views)

APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / Atiku/obi Receive Warm Welcome In Lagos Despite Work Day / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by marenalexander7: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-KvXmJnxU

Peter Obi, Labour Party flagbearer has acknowledged the warm reception he received on Friday night, August 12, at the Redeemed Christian Church of God camp.

Obi in a post shared on his Facebook page wrote, “Sharing moments of true worship last night with a great congregation at the #RCCGConvention Convention was a special experience of joy, strength and love for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuBzdETIpNw

“I was humbled by the warm welcome, but above all, I am grateful for the opportunity to be in the midst of the brethren.”

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by Ubi5(f): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Welcome sir

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
We love you sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by danjumaisah: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obi is busies visiting churches only while Tinubu is visiting both the religious leaders. It shows Obi is bigotrist and he(Obi) will end up praying for cheating in the church after the emergence of Tinubu.

We stand on the mandates of Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by dangerousd071: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Even if Rccg didn't make you to be a president....we would make you the moslems by Allah's will❤️�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
You see life. Many people on this forum have insulte Adeboye and Redeem church because of Peter Obi claiming that they are anti Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Even if Rccg didn't make you to be a president....we would make you the moslems by Allah's will❤️�
Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by Nduemma12(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Man of the people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Observes Kenya Election As Structureless Party Wins (photo) / A. / N50 Million Loan: Andy Uba Reacts To The Viral News Of Court Impounding His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.