Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi (312 Views)

Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi / Hardship: Don't Allow One Nigeria To Implode - IPOB Begs Tinubu / Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by favourobaro90: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuBzdETIpNw

Hardship doesn’t know tribe, religion, follow leaders with verifiable track records – Peter Obi

The Labour Party presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi has called on Nigerians to deviate from tribalism and region-based politics in the forthcoming general elections.

In a recent tweet on his verified Twitter handle, the former Anambra State governor opined that the current security and economic crisis rocking the nation affects all citizens irrespective of their religion and tribes.

He urged Nigerians, particularly eligible voters to rally round candidates who have verifiable track records for the betterment of the nation.

He wrote, “The high cost of living, high level of insecurity and every other challenge is affecting all Nigerians equally, irrespective of tribe and religion.

“We must then unite as one and rally behind capable leaders with verifiable track records of success for the sake of our collective interest”.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by marenalexander7: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tell your supporters to be tolerant. It's politics and everyone have his or own opinion. Tell them all Nigerians have equal right to elect whoever they think is good for the leadership of the country. Enlighten them that politics isn't a regional or tribal war. It's a game of interest and therefore attacking your critics won't help you in anyway

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by danjumaisah: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
See this man....I want Obidients to list the numbers of states Obi can win convincingly...

Peter obi will loose a big time and of cause.....it will be a total humiliating defeat for him and his chunk of supporters from one sect

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by dangerousd071: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
If following leaders with verifiable track records electing of president next year is what Obi is advocating, I think he's directly conversing for Tinubu of apc as his footprints are everywhere even for the blind to see.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by mubaudeenka: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sure we all are in it irrespective of ur tribe or religion we all will go down if we miss to get it right now this is the time stand up to ur right dnt let any mischievous redirect ur attention nd focus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
you are not God.
danjumaisah:
See this man....I want Obidients to list the numbers of states Obi can win convincingly...

Peter obi will loose a big time and of cause.....it will be a total humiliating defeat for him and his chunk of supporters from one sect

3 Likes

Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by diadem10: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Him Tu lie doing what he does best which is lies cheesy
Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by adeeyarhabdulla: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Peter Obi's speech always makes sense as a good leader willingly to govern well and give hope to the hopeless through the help of God. This is exactly person that Nigerian need in a time like this.

4 Likes

Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by Viscuz: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:
I am a cursed Afonja Skull miner .

I was cursed by my mother to die for a politician like Tinubu , and on election day i pray i get killed like Deji for snatching ballot box
Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Exactly oooo
Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by etrouble: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2022

Re: Hardship Don't Know Tribe Religion, Follow Leaders With Verifiable Records – Obi by Esama: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lol Nigerians are really dumb peter obi is trying to painting himself a good man in the same country where he ruled for a 8 years as a governor.

What Nigerians still yet to realized is that individuals can't do anything spectacular with this pattern of Nigeria system of government.

During his tenure as a governor half of his people trooped out to southwest lagos state particular.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Once Called Obasanjo An Election Rigger / Muslim_muslim Ticket: The Shortest Distance Between Nigeria And Islamic Caliphat / No Life Was Lost As Terrible Accident Happen Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.