Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him (43760 Views)

Kess Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / BBNaija Season 7: Kess Loses His Son / Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Omoluabi16(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why are all these female housemates running wild? Make them show small decorum.
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by oriewanbe: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Donlouise:
nothing dey for this bbn nonsense, na only kiss,sex, and caressing naim dey happen for there.
Seems you don't watch the show. From those that have been watching, nothing like khis and ces so far.
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Nyanabo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
post=115700520:
Arrant nonsense and Total Rubbish

Where have you been all this while ?
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Nyanabo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
oriewanbe:

Seems you don't watch the show. From those that have been watching, nothing like khis and ces so far.

Liar pants...... The girl that was disqualified, didn't she say He has seen my kitty and even fingered me ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by toprealman: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
sharpshap:
Wetin carry am enter lion's den?
Mula
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by HITsquad: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
I accidentally stumbled on big brother channel few days ago....

Just few minutes of watching it, my incredible I.Q detected that the show was scripted! well not line by line kinda scripted, but the organizers give every house mate an initial role based on their individual personalities and talents before the show kicks start...

The house mates aren't as isolated as the organizers want you to believe they are...

C'mon they get updated from time to time in the house by the organizers and directors, who are in the master's bedroom which is also the control room for the Cameras and everything else.. that's where they create new ideas, change and adjust the story line based on viewers interests.

The house mates will then get updated on any new development and new story line to follow.

Camera only show you some percentage of everything that goes on in the house. From the big monitor the tech guys choose what you get to see and what you don't get to see...

Sorry for the spoilers... It's still a good show! I just don't like when grown ups sincerely believe that a television show can be real,,,, reality ain't fun my dear.

This is just another 'entertainment' for your money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Btruth: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Trabelsi:
Who knows how to make an original customized hoodie plus joggers
have you gotten any link yet?
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by JOemmy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nigerian ladies are just disgracing themselves for the whole world to how useless they are. Kess is really a very disciplined guy I don't know why the orgernizers of the show refused to tell him that his only son is dead?
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Jeremydarl: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
We got you covered on your customized hoodie and joggers outfits,kindly contact Jeremy fashion inclines via @jeremydarlemeka,Jeremy fashion inclines (fb page) or 08034624049(whatsap).
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Coldie(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
This bbnaija girls are taking advantage of the guys. They know these guys are stuck in same house as them and a lot of them has been extremely conjified out of staying away from their gfs and wives. So they try to take advantage and seduce u.
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Coldie(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
This bbnaija set is the most Randy ever.
Just saying hello earns u a hog.
Talking to them earns u a kiss.
Hogging them just know they are owing u sex before u leave that house, this has never happened before

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Anchortargetk(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Trabelsi: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Btruth:
have you gotten any link yet?
Yes sir
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by tayo360(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Trabelsi:

Yes I can deliver this for you..... I base in port harcourt
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Parollawd(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Trabelsi:

Send a dm on WhatsApp 09060017760

Or send an email parollawd@gmail.com
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Blackpromise(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Trabelsi:

I have a friend that does it ....holla
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Quodseverismete: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ebey like say this Illabaye has mouth odour,the other day Bryann too rejected and warned her never to try kissing him again.
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Lolachef(f): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Can I link u with my sister?
Trabelsi:
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Qwi1: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by AutoChick4U(f): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
toujurs:
i have the bitters and the beer, i do live at gwarinpa estate. If you don't mind joining for a glass or two wink
You do live? Or you live?
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by ufotunang: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Married man what are you looking for in bbn naija show...the ashawo show is not for married men or women....
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Starz825(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Trabelsi:
Yes I'm the plug
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by TeddBundy: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okobola146:
It's like all those ugly girls in the house are jonsing
Please who’s that
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Okobola146: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
TeddBundy:

Please who’s that
phyna and Amaka
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Kdon2: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
tonididdy:
Home wrecker....yoloba gurlx

...she knows he's married oh angry

Your sisters are top in the trade! Augbe, Tonto dike and co grin
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by oladunni314: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Not my business. I'm enjoying premiership football already So to help with BBNNot my business. I'm enjoying premiership football already So to help with BBN...
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by FuckSilly: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
tonididdy:
Home wrecker....yoloba gurlx

...she knows he's married oh angry
Lol
Hoe low ree buu ruu kuu

Is she not better than your OSU sister ERIKA wey kidwayya turn into sex slave last year...

Weyrey
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by toujurs: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
AutoChick4U:
You do live? Or you live?
I'm not permanently here.
Re: BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him by Chuknovski(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Trabelsi:

Am your sure plug chat me on 08056249149

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing / Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts / Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.