Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

A Couple Bars For The Girl That Likes Me On Nairaland - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / A Couple Bars For The Girl That Likes Me On Nairaland (241 Views)

A Couple Bars For My Fever Girl / A Couple Bars / Who Wanna Rap Battle Me?here Is A Couple Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Couple Bars For The Girl That Likes Me On Nairaland by fadal(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mami we can, creep through the ghetto with you, feet in stilettos Hit the, club and party as long as you sneak in the metal (yeah!) Or we can head to the house, from the house it's the floor From the, floor to the couch, from the, couch to the door (woo!) Then it's, out to the store or, out to the mall Watching, out for the law, 'cause of this pouch full of raw I don't care how much you love her don't, vouch for the LovePeddler 'Cause the first chance she get I'm in her mouth on the tour (what?) I'm loving the ladies, with no husbands or babies Since little I've been active, lost dozens of babies (c'mon!) Getting a hummer stunting, in your cousin Mercedes Or roll up on you dumping, pouring guns at your 80's (what?!) You the man on your block? I'm the talk of the town That's probably why they wanna see me in chalk in the ground But you can find me on the corner with a pack of marijuana Middle finger to haters nigga you fuckin' with the greatest

(1) (Reply)

New Song From A Naira Lander People De Halla / No Matter How Perfect You Did It, It Can Be Done Better / Who Is The Best Rapper Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.