Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 (30808 Views)

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace 1 - 3 On 19th September 2020 / Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Kinzo0917(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Mikekan30:
Make thunder fire all of una wey say Arsenal dey do Initial gra gra, A Crystal palace team Arsenal won 2-0 at their home is what Liverpool is drawing in their own home 1-1 and receiving a red card....

So far
Manchester city 6 points
Arsenal 6 points the rest can go and die.. if e pain you, e dey sweet me...

Season never clear yet, more surprises pumping up.
. My guy, as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us and as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by lahify(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Dollywood:

I'll star this. We'll see after matchday 38.

Same Conte that plays anti football �
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Peacecore: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Dhury:
yet you failed to prove your capabilities against the mighty Madrid in the last champion semi and Chelsea in the last final . now you want mock the same Liverpool that were you 3-1 in recent community shield?
Una go still collect well well this season. Why una no win the same Madrid for final. Wetin Man City play Chelsea home and away last season n wetin una play them even with red card. If them dey talk competition u go talk community shield.
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Peacecore:
Una go still collect well well this season. Why una no win the same Madrid for final. Wetin Man City play Chelsea home and away last season n wetin una play them even with red card. If them dey talk competition u go talk community shield.
dont mind them.
the talk before pep came was that EPL is not Laliga nor bundesliga.
Pep turning their most competitive league into Laliga and bundesliga, talk has changed to ucl.lol.

Even if pep wins the ucl,haters will always bring shallow and flimsy excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Tobijays: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:
dont mind them.
the talk before pep came was that EPL is not Laliga nor bundesliga.
Pep turning their most competitive league into Laliga and bundesliga, talk has changed to ucl.lol.

Even if pep wins the ucl,haters will always bring shallow and flimsy excuses.
you need to know that no team can't compete with financial strength of City and that is favorable to the coach. Conte or Arteta or Ancellotti will do wonders at city even Rodgers, klopp and the likes and the fact that Pep might not win the ucl with City and a new coach comes and win it will purge pep’s success
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by PharmacyStore: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Great game by both sides
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tobijays:
you need to know that no team can't compete with financial strength of City and that is favorable to the coach. Conte or Arteta or Ancellotti will do wonders at city even Rodgers, klopp and the likes and the fact that Pep might not win the ucl with City and a new coach comes and win it will purge pep’s success
so any manager can succeed with money?
Why didn't Tuchel win anything last season?
Why did Abrahimovic kept firing his managers?
Man United is currently one of the richest club in the entire universe,why are managers struggling to succeed after sir Ferguson?

Pep is the only manager with an average 2 trophies per every season, you think it's just about money?

Sir,why are you allowing hate becloud your reasoning?

Why are you allowing British press control your thinking?
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Tobijays: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:
Man United is currently one of the richest club in the entire universe,why are managers struggling to succeed after sir Ferguson?

Pep is the only manager with an average 2 trophies per every season, you think it's just about money?

city already had the squad to challenge the two former coaches prior pep won epl, Fa, carling and community shield and pep still spent more close to a billion to a squad that was already dominating, manu spent that amount on over 4 coaches and Tuchel won the ucl. Klopp will out-perform pep in this city team and backings do you know how many flops Pep bought ?
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tobijays:
city already had the squad to challenge the two former coaches prior pep won epl, Fa, carling and community shield and pep still spent more close to a billion to a squad that was already dominating, manu spent that amount on over 4 coaches and Tuchel won the ucl. Klopp will out-perform pep in this city team and backings do you know how many flops Pep bought ?
This is where you guys continue to form ignorance and i will take my time to school you.

When at Barca and Bayern did pep spend that much?No

Why did he spend at city?
Because,the set of players he met at city were totally not his kind of players.

NOTE:Great managers usually have their own pattern of play.

This was why pep spent that much.

Having gotten his kind of team,what happened this season?
CITY MADE OVER A HUNDRED MILLION FROM SELLING PLAYERS.

Before pep came to city,city in their entire history of almost 100yrs had only 3 EPL (Mancini and Pellegrini all combined)

Pep,in just 6 seasons won 4 EPL,

city entire history never reached the ucl final,pep has.

Note:Tuchel won the UCL in 5 months at Chelsea,if it's not luck,why couldn't he reach the semi final nor even win anything when he had a whole season?

Hey, Roberto di Matteo won the UCL with the same Chelsea in just 2 months as manager, please where is di Matteo today?

Ucl requires more luck and less skills.

What makes pep far ahead of any other manager in the entire world,is his consistency.

NO MANAGER WINS TROPHIES SEASON IN AND SEASON OUT IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL EXCEPT PEP.

On man u, is man u a poor club?why ain't they getting success since only money guarantees success?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tobijays:
hey, which klopp?the one with just 1 EPL in 7 seasons?

The same klopp who spent 100mil on Darwin Nunez?

The same klopp with one of the most expensive goalkeeper and most expensive Central back in the world?

If your klopp is that good,why ain't rich clubs asking for his signature?

How is it peps fault that only rich clubs are begging him.

As i said earlier, minimize how you swallow the opinion of British press.

Their problem is how pep is turning their once competitive league into farmers league
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Peacecore: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Don't mind those people. They must find something to cling on when they fail. Maybe they should check the team that has the most expensive first eleven in England. U can't find it far away from ManU buh they're are the the one carrying the whole table on their head now.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Tobijays: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:
hey, which klopp?the one with just 1 EPL in 7 seasons?

The same klopp who spent 100mil on Darwin Nunez?

The same klopp with one of the most expensive goalkeeper and most expensive Central back in the world?

If your klopp is that good,why ain't rich clubs asking for his signature?

How is it peps fault that only rich clubs are begging him.

As i said earlier, minimize how you swallow the opinion of British press.

Their problem is how pep is turning their once competitive league into farmers league
you are talking trash everything pep won at city Pelegrini and Mancini already won it despite spending over 700 mil more than both combined and common klopp only saw that amount to spend when barca paid mad money for coutinho if barca didn't come for coutinho he won't fix his issue, that is the difference pep don't need to sell before he buys every season pep always a signing, from nolito days To Grealish all are flops. My argument is if klopp can spend like pep pep won't even smell carabao

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Tobijays: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:

This is where you guys continue to form ignorance and i will take my time to school you.

Before pep came to city,city in their entire history of almost 100yrs had only 3 EPL (Mancini and Pellegrini all combined)

Note:Tuchel won the UCL in 5 months at Chelsea,if it's not luck,why couldn't he reach the semi final nor even win anything when he had a whole season?

Hey, Roberto di Matteo won the UCL with the same Chelsea in just 2 months as manager, please where is di Matteo today?

What makes pep far ahead of any other manager in the entire world,is his consistency.

NO MANAGER WINS TROPHIES SEASON IN AND SEASON OUT IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL EXCEPT PEP.

On man u, is man u a poor club?why ain't they getting success since only money guarantees success?
what does he have to do at bayern tell me the coach before him won the treble before he left, and to the success of pep at barca was down to Messi, dude that could dribble from his post and score in yours so what wonder does he have to do, Pep spent a billion to arrive at his team to be that dominant in epl if every other team in epl can get that backing, if ten hag gets 1bill, tuchel, conte, klopp and the likes In conte first season at Chelsea after losing to Liverpool and arsenal he won the league the almighty pep spent over 150 m that season at Mancity ooo
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by JJuanMiguel: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:

So Tuchel has to win the ucl back to back to prove to you he didn't win it by luck?
Even the Guardiola you are writing essay about hasn't won it back to back in his career.
FYI, Tuchel won the club World Cup and super cup in his second season, and lost out on two trophies via pk shoot out. I don't know what you are on about him not winning anything in his full season.
I wonder why the ucl luck you all wail about hasn't located pep for more than 11 years now, perhaps only him was born unlucky.

If pep does something right, yes he's a genius,
Anytime they beat him, yea he overthinks his tactics and other funny excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by JJuanMiguel: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Peacecore:
Don't mind those people. They must find something to cling on when they fail. Maybe they should check the team that has the most expensive first eleven in England. U can't find it far away from ManU buh they're are the the one carrying the whole table on their head now.
How can man u first eleven be more expensive than city?
Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
KDB Rodri Bernado
Grealish Halaand Mahrez.
City has the most expensive line up and bench in World football.
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

So Tuchel has to win the ucl back to back to prove to you he didn't win it by luck?
Even the Guardiola you are writing essay about hasn't won it back to back in his career.
FYI, Tuchel won the club World Cup and super cup in his second season, and lost out on two trophies via pk shoot out. I don't know what you are on about him not winning anything in his full season.
I wonder why the ucl luck you all wail about hasn't located pep for more than 11 years now, perhaps only him was born unlucky.

If pep does something right, yes he's a genius,
Anytime they beat him, yea he overthinks his tactics and other funny excuses.
Pep 32 trophies in just 14 seasons.
That's an average of over 2 trophies per season,tell me Tuchels average.

The Porto who won ucl where are they in today's football? Luck

Did you hear when i said Roberto di Matteo won ucl in just 2 months?luck.

HEY HEY HEY PEP HAS 2 UCL. Lol

Winning the league,and doing it back to back is what makes a great manager,
Tuchel,as long as pep is their CAN'T WIN THE EPL,mark that.

Klopp,with his most expensive Central back and most expensive goalkeeper,sallah and mane has won just an EPL in 7 seasons,this is under achievement for.lol

Now listen,the greatest manager in the history of football is Sir Alex, he won his 1st EPL 7 seasons after coming to man u.
He won his 1st ucl 13 yrs in man u, sir pep is just in his 7th season so chill.lol

Remember when you guys said he will struggle in England? LoL
Today,he has totally turned your most competitive league into Laliga and bundesliga, right in the presence of your great Tuchel and klopp, lol
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by rolams(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
osazsky:
liverpool has only 1 epl since 1817 when football started..are u ok now

Are you normal?

League cup started in 1888 and Liverpool won it 19 times ok?
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tobijays:
what does he have to do at bayern tell me the coach before him won the treble before he left, and to the success of pep at barca was down to Messi, dude that could dribble from his post and score in yours so what wonder does he have to do, Pep spent a billion to arrive at his team to be that dominant in epl if every other team in epl can get that backing, if ten hag gets 1bill, tuchel, conte, klopp and the likes In conte first season at Chelsea after losing to Liverpool and arsenal he won the league the almighty pep spent over 150 m that season at Mancity ooo
i have heard all these your questions,
You guy say the same thing you heard from British press, una no dey think for una sef?looool

1) pep won because of Messi:tell Messi to win ucl at PSG.lol
Tell me how Messi is winning EPL for pep.

2)pep spend a lot: i already explained this but you won't read because, like a programmed computer, you guys must always ask the questions British press told you guys to ask,
Please, look at my response above.

3)pep couldn't win ucl at Bayern and man city: another British press questions,
Sir Alex didn't win until after 13 yrs.

4) pep came to an already made team: Mourinho also came to an already made Madrid,why didn't he win ucl?
Sir Alex came in 1985, just when man u came 2nd,yet the following season he finished 13th.

Stop taking British press hook line and sinker,they hate city because it's Arab own.
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by JJuanMiguel: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Pep 32 trophies in just 14 seasons.
That's an average of over 2 trophies per season,tell me Tuchels average.

The Porto who won ucl where are they in today's football? Luck

Did you hear when i said Roberto di Matteo won ucl in just 2 months?luck.

HEY HEY HEY PEP HAS 2 UCL. Lol

Winning the league,and doing it back to back is what makes a great manager,
Tuchel,as long as pep is their CAN'T WIN THE EPL,mark that.

Klopp,with his most expensive Central back and most expensive goalkeeper,sallah and mane has won just an EPL in 7 seasons,this is under achievement for.lol

Now listen,the greatest manager in the history of football is Sir Alex, he won his 1st EPL 7 seasons after coming to man u.
He won his 1st ucl 13 yrs in man u, sir pep is just in his 7th season so chill.lol

Remember when you guys said he will struggle in England? LoL
Today,he has totally turned your most competitive league into Laliga and bundesliga, right in the presence of your great Tuchel and klopp, lol
Seriously, i can't keep up with some of the things you write.
Calling SAF the greatest manager in the history of football is exclusively your opinion, just like i have mine that a manager like Ancelloti is better/greater than him.
You have to realise that your opinions/emotions or feelings are not facts.
Conte won the epl when pep was there and there's nothing stopping another manager from doing that again.
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tobijays:
you are talking trash everything pep won at city Pelegrini and Mancini already won it despite spending over 700 mil more than both combined and common klopp only saw that amount to spend when barca paid mad money for coutinho if barca didn't come for coutinho he won't fix his issue, that is the difference pep don't need to sell before he buys every season pep always a signing, from nolito days To Grealish all are flops. My argument is if klopp can spend like pep pep won't even smell carabao
Am talking trash? lol,am giving you facts and figures.

Now let's go
1)tell me,who stops klopp from spending big?
Also if klopp is that good,why hasn't money club sign him?

2) before pep came to EPL,we usually applaud Madrid, Barca,man u,PSG when ever they spend big, the arrival of pep suddenly made spending a crime, please tell me why.

3)go check, Pellegrini alone spent over 700mil on signing, unfortunately you don't even know yet you talking.

4)pep alone won 4 EPL, Mancini and Pellegrini combined won just 2,

Tell me,if Mancini and Pellegrini are that good,why were they fired from the same man city?

5)tell me,if the owners of man city thinks he is under achieving,why haven't they shown pep the exit after "wasting" their money for 6 seasons? please answer this

ARE YOU AWARE THEY ARE CURRENTLY PLEADING WITH PEP TO EXTEND HIS CONTRACT?

come, don't you think the owner of city isn't as smart as you are? LoL
Yes na, you know better than them
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Peacecore:
lol,
You know what?most of them don't even reason what they are saying,they just listen to hate from British media and begin to talk, they don't even know what is annoying British press and making them say all they saying.

Remember how British press kept telling the whole world that pep can't repeat what he did at Laliga and bundesliga?they said their league is most competitive.

Pep repeating his fit right in their "most competitive league in the world" is really annoying them.lol

When they told us EPL is most competitive,they didn't say anything like spending big nor winning the ucl.

Lol
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Tobijays: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Am talking trash? lol,am giving you facts and figures.

Now let's go
1)tell me,who stops klopp from spending big?
Also if klopp is that good,why hasn't money club sign him?

2) before pep came to EPL,we usually applaud Madrid, Barca,man u,PSG when ever they spend big, the arrival of pep suddenly made spending a crime, please tell me why.

3)go check, Pellegrini alone spent over 700mil on signing, unfortunately you don't even know yet you talking.

4)pep alone won 4 EPL, Mancini and Pellegrini combined won just 2,

Tell me,if Mancini and Pellegrini are that good,why were they fired from the same man city?

5)tell me,if the owners of man city thinks he is under achieving,why haven't they shown pep the exit after "wasting" their money for 6 seasons? please answer this

ARE YOU AWARE THEY ARE CURRENTLY PLEADING WITH PEP TO EXTEND HIS CONTRACT?

come, don't you think the owner of city isn't as smart as you are? LoL
Yes na, you know better than them

are you seriously asking me who stops klopp from spending big? They don't got unlimited oil money
Now go compared ever since pep came to city who spent most
Lol pelegrini who did he buy
No one fired anybody mancini contract was up and he didn't renew 3 years so does pelegrini too he got 3 years man city didn't renew already got pep before his contract ended
City is still a small club more like a teen boy who is dating a hot girl, he gets infatuated spending all his money to please this babe begging her not to leave or he will die you can't compare to Madrid a man who have dated all the type of hot girls in the world. If Pep was in Madrid he can't go more than 3 years before they let him go but City have not really tasted success that is why them holding onto this one When they finally depart I hope they get Arteta he is going to win city the ucl
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Tobijays: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:
i have heard all these your questions,
You guy say the same thing you heard from British press, una no dey think for una sef?looool

1) pep won because of Messi:tell Messi to win ucl at PSG.lol
Tell me how Messi is winning EPL for pep.

2)pep spend a lot: i already explained this but you won't read because, like a programmed computer, you guys must always ask the questions British press told you guys to ask,
Please, look at my response above.

3)pep couldn't win ucl at Bayern and man city: another British press questions,
Sir Alex didn't win until after 13 yrs.

4) pep came to an already made team: Mourinho also came to an already made Madrid,why didn't he win ucl?
Sir Alex came in 1985, just when man u came 2nd,yet the following season he finished 13th.

Stop taking British press hook line and sinker,they hate city because it's Arab own.
go watch that ucl win again bro you see Messi brilliance not formation or tactic, everyone knows who is going to.play and position now go to mancity vs Chelsea go see the formation he used niggar was gambling. You see bro in city money they to spend that is why every ducking season they bring in players spend over 100m every fucking season for the past 6 season next season.he is going to buy upper season too
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tobijays:
go watch that ucl win again bro you see Messi brilliance not formation or tactic, everyone knows who is going to.play and position now go to mancity vs Chelsea go see the formation he used niggar was gambling. You see bro in city money they to spend that is why every ducking season they bring in players spend over 100m every fucking season for the past 6 season next season.he is going to buy upper season too
Tell me how Messi created tikitaka,tell me how Messi own possessional football.

You didn't answer me,how has Messi won ucl for PSG?
Tell me,how has Messi won 4 EPL for city.

Tell me the crime in spending.

Tell me how spending help mourinho win ucl at madrid,
Tell me how money help Tuchel win ucl at PSG.
Tell me how money is helping man u dominate.

Tell me why hasn't money club sign klopp,

PLEASE TELL ME
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tobijays:
are you seriously asking me who stops klopp from spending big? They don't got unlimited oil money
No one fired anybody mancini contract was up and he didn't renew 3 years so does pelegrini too he got 3 years man city didn't renew already got pep before his contract ended
City is still a small club more like a teen boy who is dating a hot girl, he gets infatuated spending all his money to please this babe begging her not to leave or he will die you can't compare to Madrid a man who have dated all the type of hot girls in the world. If Pep was in Madrid he can't go more than 3 years before they let him go but City have not really tasted success that is why them holding onto this one When they finally depart I hope they get Arteta he is going to win city the ucl
No,my question is if klopp is that good,why hasn't money club sign him,abi them use poverty swell for klopp? LoL

Sir,pep first signed 3 years like Pellegrini and Mancini,but city begged him to sign another 4 yrs,and they currently begging him to extend.

Why didn't city also ask Mancini and Pellegrini to stay if they are that good.

You said who did Pellegrini buy?Kai,seems am even arguing with someone who knows nothing about football history.

City are holding to pep because they haven't tasted success?the same city that didn't hold unto Pellegrini and Mancini?

Bros,nawa for you oh
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Peacecore: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:
lol,
You know what?most of them don't even reason what they are saying,they just listen to hate from British media and begin to talk, they don't even know what is annoying British press and making them say all they saying.

Remember how British press kept telling the whole world that pep can't repeat what he did at Laliga and bundesliga?they said their league is most competitive.

Pep repeating his fit right in their "most competitive league in the world" is really annoying them.lol

When they told us EPL is most competitive,they didn't say anything like spending big nor winning the ucl.

Lol

They are so much pained against this City's dominance. Meanwhile Liverpool is a no stress to the Cityzens this time.
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Seriously, i can't keep up with some of the things you write.
Calling SAF the greatest manager in the history of football is exclusively your opinion, just like i have mine that a manager like Ancelloti is better/greater than him.
You have to realise that your opinions/emotions or feelings are not facts.
Conte won the epl when pep was there and there's nothing stopping another manager from doing that again.
Oga,trophy is what makes a great manager.

Sir Alex has 49 trophies,tell me how many ancelotti and conte has.

See, please begin to mention facts and figures,
Stop talking without figures.
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Peacecore: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tobijays:
So you want to tell us that Pep is entirely a bad manager that was why he reigned in Barca and Bayern? If City is a small club why are those clubs in England hasn't displaced them to win the EPL? Who have they continued to reach final and semifinals in UCL against the big team? Oga we no gree
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Peacecore:
They are so much pained against this City's dominance. Meanwhile Liverpool is a no stress to the Cityzens this time.
lol,city may win the league in March next year.

Hope Liverpool can even make top 4.lol
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Peacecore: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mavrick2012:
lol,city may win the league in March next year.

Hope Liverpool can even make top 4.lol
Yes ooo. City till 2055
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Peacecore:
Yes ooo. City till 2055
EPL must become bundesliga not even Laliga.lool
Re: Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 by Mavrick2012: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Peacecore:
So you want to tell us that Pep is entirely a bad manager that was why he reigned in Barca and Bayern? If City is a small club why are those clubs in England hasn't displaced them to win the EPL? Who have they continued to reach final and semifinals in UCL against the big team? Oga we no gree
a small club turning most competitive league in the whole world must be a witch club.lol

Pep used to go to big money club and force them to sign him because if he goes to a poor club he will not succeed.
While klopp so much like poverty infested clubs, eyaaaa.

See as hate making an educated person sounds like a crass illiterate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 19th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Schalke 04 UCL: (3 - 4) On 10th March 2015 / Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.