Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ (760 Views)

Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? / Igbo Group Drums Support For Umahi's Presidential Bid (photos) / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by ericendurance1: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxUpO-0O8A

The Eastern Union is mobilizing votes for Mr Peter Obi, Labour Party’s presidential candidate, because of equity and competence, according to Hon Charles Anike, the national president of the body.

Hon Anike told THE WHISTLER in Enugu on Tuesday that Labour Party had by choosing Obi as its presidential standard-bearer proven to Nigerians that it is a party for ‘the ordinary man and Nigerian masses’.

He said the contest for the 2023 presidential election had presented the opportunities for ‘Nigerian masses from all the tribes and religions to look through the histories, capacities, abilities, fitness and pedigrees of various presidential candidates’ to choose from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLKf00XzoqI

He described the outcome of the primaries of both the PDP and APC as anti-South East. In his words, “The outcome of the PDP and APC primaries did not come to us as a surprise, rather the outcome reaffirmed our earlier concerns that the North is not sincere and not willing to allow power to rotate to the South.

“When the northern PDP elements began to play smart with zoning, we knew they were up to something funny; until they finally pretended to throw the contest open to all the zones.

“Recall that in 2019, no southerner contested the PDP presidential primary held in Port Harcourt, basically with the belief on the zoning arrangement of the party. This was why all the southern political leaders threw their weight behind Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

“When it was the time for the North to reciprocate same, they could not control their insatiable quest for power. The outcome of this resulted in the gang-up against the South-East.

“The APC was not in any way different, except that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu proved the strength of money in the Nigerian politics. That was why he was able to abort the coup plot of Buhari and his APC national chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, who wanted to impose Sen Ahmed Lawal to maintain the Fulani leadership of the country.

“The position of the Eastern Union, therefore, is to seriously mobilize our people in the entire South-East, South-South zones and across the country to use our votes to make a strong statement. The APC has presented a Yoruba Muslim as its candidate while the PDP also presented a Fulani Muslim to succeed a Fulani Muslim (Muhammadu Buhari).”

Eastern Union is a pressure group with membership across Nigeria and the diaspora.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Totilopussylick(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
cheesy mean while emilokan is a total failure

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by mcmurphy132(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Make we no Sha talk

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Viscuz: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lock it down .

Buhari played with SS and SE

Now the other one say i will continue in your footstep .

He has no even visited SE and SS

Body go tell you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by NuclearWinter: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
SE is a liability

You are being transitioned to have your Biafra enclave .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Viscuz: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:
SE is a liability

Then let them go .

You cant force me to marry you and still want me to cook for you without poisoning you

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by strangest(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
We have decided... APC wants us to vote APC so they can rescue us from APC...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by NuclearWinter: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Then let them go .

You cant force me to marry you and still want me to cook for you without poisoning you

Nah me hold you?

By the way, if you really wanted independence you would have got it by now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Gourdoinc(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Good job. Make their pillows wet every morning with their nightly tears and gnashing of teeth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Samuelnze(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
What other structure does Apc and her urchins want to see..
masses are the greatest structure anyone varying of any political position should try to have,now the electoral act has been signed into law.
Vote peter obi for a better and united Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Kingspin(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
They now using Obi supporters as excuse.

If Tinubu or Atiku support Peter Obi today all this nonsense against Obi will stop immediately

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Viscuz: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Nah me hold you?

By the way, if you really wanted independence you would have got it by now.

By cheering your blood thirsty Almajiri buhari to kill more ?

North go suffer wella if 9ja crack .

Una dey power since and una non know say una fit use una land mass for agriculture.

Na just to dey shout land mass land mass

No productivity

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Samuelnze(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:
SE is a liability

You are sick in the head bro. No go die on top ipob,igbos and biafra matter

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Viscuz: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kingspin:
They now using Obi supporters as excuse.

If Tinubu or Atiku support Peter Obi today all this nonsense against Obi will stop immediately

You dey mind the bolon bolon APC urchins ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by alizma: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

By cheering your blood thirsty Almajiri buhari to kill more ?

North go suffer wella if 9ja crack .

Una dey power since and una non know say una fit use una land mass for agriculture.

Na just to dey shout land mass land mass

No productivity
You know nothing, if 10% of agricultural activities in the north dey your region, you won't be in this your current position. In case you don't know, the north is feeding the nation when it comes to agriculture. I see that you are one of those people who take Obi's statement on Borno land to mind. That was just a campaign statement that won't go beyond that. No practical soluy, just a statement.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Viscuz: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
alizma:

You know nothing, if 10% of agricultural activities in the north dey your region, you won't be in this your current position. In case you don't know, the north is feeding the nation when it comes to agriculture. I see that you are one of those people who take Obi's statement on Borno land to mind. That was just a campaign statement that won't go beyond that. No practical soluy, just a statement.

Which position are you currently .?

And which north is feeding the whole nation ?

Una go just go mosque listen to gossips begin spread am

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by NuclearWinter: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Samuelnze:
You are sick in the head bro. No go die on top ipob,igbos and biafra matter

I am very much committed to Igbo exit and an independent Alaigbo Republic .

So look at me as an ally.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by danjumaisah: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Where is "the mass" �?
Atiku should regulate the way he's throwing Dollars around otherwise he will go bankrupt and still not win the election. He shouldn't follow Tinubu in throwing money around because they're are not in the same level. Tinubu has Lagos State treasury in the bag and as long as the state is still running he will still be moving his bullion Vans around even if the state is broke, they will go and borrow for him to loot to pursue his campaign.

Peter Obi is getting everything for free because the Nigerian people are recruiting him to work for them as their President so the masses are funding his campaign and publicity as part of our responsibility as citizens.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by alizma: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Which position are you currently .?

And which north is feeding the whole nation ?

Una go just go mosque listen to gossips begin spread am
Sorry to disappoint you, I am not a Muslim and I am not from the North either, If you want to campaign against the north with any other thing you can but not agriculture.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Viscuz: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
alizma:

Sorry to disappoint you, I am not a Muslim and I am not from the North either but If you want to campaign against the north with any other thing you can but not agriculture.

Answer the simple question .

How is North feeding the whole nation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Omoslim26: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes oo.
We stand with Obidiati.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by alizma: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Answer the simple question .

How is North feeding the whole nation
Those who are knowledgeable about the agricultural production in the country won't ask that question. Go back to the elites in your community for answers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Viscuz: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
alizma:

Those who are knowledgeable about the agricultural production in the country won't ask that question. Go back to the elites in your community for answers.

Are you trying to say you are not knowledgeable ?

I asked you a question okay i dont know

Shebi you said north is feeding the whole nation .

I said how ?

Oya answer na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by gatasale: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
see let me tell you this, 2023 Elections is going to give us the real data of mad people we have in Nigeria, by voting the same APC that has done evil to the nation.if you count your self as one oya go and vote APC to continue killing Nigerians with hunger and hard ship.plz if you are obidient plz bless my comedy page with a follow djmefgz God please help us to vote well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by jamiluusman: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Peter Obi / Datti is a goal...It's our Jubilee of restoration to all we've Lost through bad governance by this wicked administration.... we're very Obideint... get your Pvc....✊✊

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Samuelnze(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Hmmm, i see
Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by Samuelnze(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Hmmm, i see
NuclearWinter:

Hmmm, i see
Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by floret23(f): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:
SE is a liability

Peter Obi Discusses Ideas And Solutions, Others Discuss Peter Obi | I Don't Understand

When Kwankwaso went to Channels Tv, he discussed Peter Obi.

When Atiku went on Arise TV, he discussed Peter Obi.

When Tinubu went on a National TV he discussed Peter Obi.

Omoyele Sowore on his social media platforms discusses Peter Obi.

Reno Omokri spends his time castigating Peter Obi and discrediting his works.

Deji Adeyanju is even betting $10k for Peter Obi.

Keyamo and Dino, those ones are clowns

When Peter Obi talks, it's about the economy, electricity and how to move the country from Consumerism to Production.

Great minds discuss Ideas and solutions, small minds discuss people.

A winner focuses on winning, a looser focuses on the winner.

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/101627092664201/posts/103753832451527/?app=fbl
Re: 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ by techWriter3: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Christians Avoid Reaping Generational Curses Of Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket / ‘Presidency Isn’t Turn By Turn’ — Peter Obi Hits Tinubu / Atiku Receives 145,000 Decampees To PDP In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.