Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi (3485 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks / Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by LordLugard1: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku's campeign

1 Share

Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Idiotseverywher: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
who doesn't hate Igbo? Anyone who loves hateful, boastful and intolerant people like the Igbos should go for a brain check
. In all ramifications, you people are the worst come to any bad thing the case here in Nigeria, is cases of greed and envy, we all understand, that is why at any opportunity you get, you attack and loot Igbo man property, this has always been the target of an average non Igbo, the envy and greed is much, they are blessed there is nothing you people can do about it, they will come to your village buy land, develop it establish million naira worth of business why won't the lazy and greed envy him, we understand the mindset
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by adekolaelect(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Who is Dan Ulasi? I haven't of him before. But if he is the man in that picture then he is a very ugly man. He is free to collect money from Atiku but coming to talk to Igbos afterwards is an insult no one will tolerate.
someone send a good point of reasoning but Untrain child like you wrote this to Insult the old man in the name of free media to satisfy your stupid Egos.

1 Like

Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by OnionBandit(f): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. In all ramifications, you people are the worst come to any bad thing the case here in Nigeria, is cases of greed and envy, we all understand, that is why at any opportunity you get, you attack and loot Igbo man property, this has always been the target of an average non Igbo, the envy and greed is much, they are blessed there is nothing you people can do about it, they will come to your village buy land, develop it establish million naira worth of business why won't the lazy and greed envy him, we understand the mindset
The way your brothers looted Lagos under the pretence of endSARS? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by idu1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
raheemislamiyah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLKf00XzoqI

I Asked all South-East Govs To Call Peter Obi And Ask Him How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi

The former chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Anambra State, Chief Dan Ulasi, has said that a vote for Peter Obi in the South-East means a vote for the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

he said that what Peter Obi is doing now is what he should have gone since last year, and should have consulted with the South-East governors before now, because as it stands now, all the South-East governors have candidates they are backing for the 2023 elections. He said that if Peter Obi had consulted with them, they would have at least asked him if what he is fighting for can be achieved.

He said that he has been wondering how Peter Obi intends to get the South-West people and Northerners to vote for him. He said that assuming Peter Obi manages to get most of the votes from the South-East, where will he get the other votes to give him 25 percent votes from other states?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxUpO-0O8A

He said that the South-East region is a PDP stronghold, and if the Igbos are sympathetic to vote for Peter Obi, then it is equivalent to voting for Tinubu, and there is no way those votes will lead the Igbos to victory. He said that is because he doesn't see Peter Obi winning any core APC state.

He said that he is also asking all the Senators from the South-East to gather themselves and call Peter Obi and ask him what his plans are.

He said that the presidency is not a personal thing, and that your people must be seen behind you when running for such office.

What do you have to say about this statement from Chief Dan Ulasi? Feel free to share your thoughts with us.

Wetin be all these he said that he said that
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by abokikhalifa: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Larryton:
BOOM �

TINUBU accommodate you to do your business in LAGOS.

TINUBU appointed your people to his cabinet in LAGOS.

TINUBU give your children free education in LAGOS

TINUBU give you land to build your shelter and owns a house in LAGOS.

TINUBU setup up good and best business environment for you to strive in LAGOS

A man that did all this for you, you call him thief, and different bad names just because of hatred.

Why all the hatred on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Join Progressive volunteers for Tinubu/Shettima 2023 to support Tinubu and Kashim Shettima 2023.

In other words, Tinubu is the owner of Lagos and he gives space to anyone who want to be progressive.

Abi ?

1 Like

Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by ivolt: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Pure truth! obi will only help tinubu by reducing atiku votes in the south east and south south
Then Tinubu should be happy right?
Well, going by the attacks from his media team, Tinubu doesn't share your enthusiasm.
The truth is that both Tinubu and Atiku feels threatened because he has introduced
uncertainty into the election.
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Holybaddo: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2022
At least He's far more better than othe candidates
No one is a saint
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by DeLaRue: 1:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi is a gift to Tinubu.

Without him, PDP will coast to victory.

By destroying PDP's traditional strong hold in the SE and parts of SS, it will give Tinubu a chance of victory.

But why should Obi quit for Atiku, when Atiku was not even prepared to pick him as VP.
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by PenSniper: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
who doesn't hate Igbo? Anyone who loves hateful, boastful and intolerant people like the Igbos should go for a brain check

Bravo !!!
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Idiotseverywher: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
The way your brothers looted Lagos under the pretence of endSARS? cheesy grin
. Nigerians and the whole world knows who are looters in Nigeria, no need to be pathetic, everything about Nigeria is predictable by non Nigerians, they know those who are greedy and looters of peoples property they know the rag heads, in the history of Nigeria, we know those who use allahu Akbar to loot , that is why they refused to accept the fake and tribal president buhari attempt to tag ipob terrorist,we are waited for the six months period they gave buhari to release Nnamdi KANU and pay him compensation, you people think you can lie t the world
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by OnionBandit(f): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Nigerians and the whole world knows who are looters in Nigeria, no need to be pathetic, everything about Nigeria is predictable by non Nigerians that is why they refused to accept the fake and tribal president buhari attempt to tag ipob terrorist,we are waited for the six months period they gave buhari to release Nnamdi KANU and pay him compensation, you people think you can lie t the world
IPOB
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Idiotseverywher: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
IPOB
. Fulani terrorist
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by OnionBandit(f): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Fulani terrorist
cheesy
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by maestroferddi: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2022
This baba is living in the past...

He obviously didn't not watch rallies in Nassarawa and Calabar in favour of Peter Obi...

Work for your candidate in peace and stop making out as if you are any influential in Igboland...
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Brimstone77: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
He has said the truth and nothing but the truth..but unfortunately, the untrained children backing him will hurl insults at you for stating the obvious

Peter Obi has lost the eRection already and every sane being knows this. I have not seen any sane northerner call himself a die hard fan, not even insane one sef. Or you think you can win without the north?

South West? Yes, but not at the grass root level..we have seen a few supporting Obi from this region but these few are only influenced by social media trends and what we call WOKE syndrome. This is because no one has been able to say anything meaningful to sell this gap-toothed lying machine.

Obi has been going from church to church to campaign as if it's an eRection between MusRims and chListians while his brothers are there in the East butchering Muslims out of baseless hatred and intolerance.

eRections are different from sales of inferior goods

You already knew he will fail yet you're this bothered??

He will fail and that's what you have ever wanted,you shouldn't dedicate such time to type long epistle over it..
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Brimstone77: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Larryton:
BOOM �

A man that did all this for you, you call him thief, and different bad names just because of hatred.

Join Progressive volunteers for Tinubu/Shettima 2023 to support Tinubu and Kashim Shettima 2023.

Tinubu also feed them and pay their bills..

Add that to your long story..

cheesy
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by elivtjackson5(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2022
raheemislamiyah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLKf00XzoqI

I Asked all South-East Govs To Call Peter Obi And Ask Him How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi

The former chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Anambra State, Chief Dan Ulasi, has said that a vote for Peter Obi in the South-East means a vote for the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

he said that what Peter Obi is doing now is what he should have gone since last year, and should have consulted with the South-East governors before now, because as it stands now, all the South-East governors have candidates they are backing for the 2023 elections. He said that if Peter Obi had consulted with them, they would have at least asked him if what he is fighting for can be achieved.

He said that he has been wondering how Peter Obi intends to get the South-West people and Northerners to vote for him. He said that assuming Peter Obi manages to get most of the votes from the South-East, where will he get the other votes to give him 25 percent votes from other states?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxUpO-0O8A

He said that the South-East region is a PDP stronghold, and if the Igbos are sympathetic to vote for Peter Obi, then it is equivalent to voting for Tinubu, and there is no way those votes will lead the Igbos to victory. He said that is because he doesn't see Peter Obi winning any core APC state.

He said that he is also asking all the Senators from the South-East to gather themselves and call Peter Obi and ask him what his plans are.

He said that the presidency is not a personal thing, and that your people must be seen behind you when running for such office.

What do you have to say about this statement from Chief Dan Ulasi? Feel free to share your thoughts with us.
THE MANY LIES OF TINUBU AND HIS CAMPAIGN TEAM AGAINST PETER OBI

To put the matter straight Peter Obi is the most accepted of all the presidential candidates among the Nigerians from all ages, professions, tribes, religions, of course peter obi is the most suited for the job among the contenders.

Unfortunately his political opponents especially that of APC, BOLA TINUBU and his campaign team are scheming and working hard to destroy the good will that Nigerians have bestowed on Obi.

The OBI's campaign team should therefore put in some work to counter this as they prepare to commence campaigns soon .

I am going to clearly state here the evil strategies that the BATIST are using to dent Obi's candidature and advice on how Obi's team should counter this.

Tinubu's evil goals.

1) Create the impression that Peter Obi is a sectional project.

2) Portray Peter Obi's supporters across Nigeria as Ipob and violent people and intolerant.

3) Portray Peter Obi and the Obidients as deceitful and liars.

4) Portray Obi's presidency as a tribal project.

HOW THEY WORK ON THIS EVIL SCHEMES

Tinubu's campaign team hires and pays some people especially in the media to design and create violent posts, engage in tribal discriminating acts and posts, issue tribal warnings and threats, while hiding under the Obidient camp to carry out this evil acts. Then they turn around and accuse Peter Obi and his supporters.

They sponsor and publish this acts on national dailys (e.g. The Nation Newspaper) social media, and infact all media claiming victims and making the Obidients the culprit.

They create false and deceitful informations including endorsements by celebrity figures, some polticians, videos, images hiding under the image of the obidients, then turn around to publish such reports as lies and deceit from Obidient team.

An example was a sponsored article where Tinubu8 campaign team hired some criminals called Igbo youths.

They issued threats that Tinubu's campaign team are not allowed in the South East. They ran to the Guardian newspaper paid and published it.

All these is to portray Peter Obi's support base as intolerant.

Treacherous indeed.

A lot of dangerous scenarios like this one plays out every day.

However let me warn Obi's team that more aggressive versions of this evil scheming by Tinubu, his campaign team and his supporters are in store against Peter Obi's Presidential aspiration and the movement

But we know that lies, propaganda and falsehood cannot stop the choice of the Nigerian masses.

Peter Obi's Campaign Team, The Labour Party (LP) And All Obidient Supporters Must Therefore Be Proactive In The Way They React And Respond To The Many Lies Emanating From the All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2022
The real voters are not even on Nairaland to read this lies so we are not bothered
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by BlackPantherxXx: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Baba... no loud am.
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by franchasofficia: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2022
These old crooks are living in self denial.

Peter Obi has won the election already based on a credible international organization's projection that has never failed since Nigeria's independence.

Did you guys watch where Northern youths were revolting against Buhari and APC shouting APC Bamiyi some days ago?

Continue deceiving yourselves until Peter Obi is sworn in then you guys can start studying how he won.
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2022
That's the beauty of democracy. He can have his say while the majority (the Nigerian youth, the poor and downtrodden, women and all of us who have been traumatized by continued and sustained banditry, terrorism and kidnapping) will have our way by voting Obi en masse. The man should ask himself why there was increased voter registration everywhere in Nigeria especially in the South East
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Obakoolex(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Uppercut from Elder Igbo man
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Obakoolex(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
He has said the truth and nothing but the truth..but unfortunately, the untrained children backing him will hurl insults at you for stating the obvious

Peter Obi has lost the eRection already and every sane being knows this. I have not seen any sane northerner call himself a die hard fan, not even insane one sef. Or you think you can win without the north?
Comrade all I know is that Peter Obi will get his 25% or more from nairaland and Twitter Poling units >

South West? Yes, but not at the grass root level..we have seen a few supporting Obi from this region but these few are only influenced by social media trends and what we call WOKE syndrome. This is because no one has been able to say anything meaningful to sell this gap-toothed lying machine.

Obi has been going from church to church to campaign as if it's an eRection between MusRims and chListians while his brothers are there in the East butchering Muslims out of baseless hatred and intolerance.

eRections are different from sales of inferior goods
All I know is that Peter Obi is getting his 25% or more from nairaland and Twitter Polling units grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Obakoolex(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Godfullsam:
Peter Obi may not the 2023 general election because he didn't start his rigorous campaign early enough.

But he may win the 2027 General election if:

1. He continues his campaign and refuse to chicken out after losing.

2. The winner of the 2023 election decided to follow the foot steps of bubu

3. He doesn't change party.

4. His supporters begin healthy campaigns instead of hatred.
You are a son of a wise man
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by dchem(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2022
All this silly old men self. Consult him on what ground. Is he the electorates. This stupid men that went to Abuja as delegates and sold the ticket to the highest bidder. Imagine the importance they are attaching to themselves.
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Everlastingson: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2022
No amount of treachery, confederacy, conspiracy, gang up, blackmail, lies, propaganda, malignity, evil scheming, fake news, sabotage, subterfuge, hypocrisy, tribalism, character assassination and the like, can stop Peter Obi Presidency. If you don't want to go up with Obi Presidency you go down.
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by infohenry(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Larryton:
BOOM �

Are guys ok, what do you mean by Tinubu this and that in Lagos, so Tinubu owns Lagos now, so tomorrow when he become Nigeria president he will automatically owns Nigeria. Please if you can't market this man, stop demarketing him without this Lagos nonsense.
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by 1nice(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Nigerians are sensible people who think before they act, and 68% Nigerians have made up their minds to vote for Peter Obi come 2023 as the next President of Nigeria.

Whether you support Peter Obi or you do not support Peter Obi; majority of Nigerians are with Peter Obi and have given him their support because they want a better Nigeria.
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by MissLeslie(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2022
kettykin:

Is there any state igbos are denied these just asking. Igbos pay a premium to live in Lagos, high and unrealistic rental property for business and residential purpose, unruly harassment from street urchins, law enforcement agencies, brutal tribalism, discrimination etc igbos don't face shit in Abuja, South south etc only problem in the north is insecurity

Then u go back to Aba or Enugu for your business, everybody in Lagos pay according to the landlord price no one care if u are Igbo or ausa. Igbo people open the mouth of landlord and omo onile with money
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by Larryton(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2022
infohenry:
Are guys ok, what do you mean by Tinubu this and that in Lagos, so Tinubu owns Lagos now, so tomorrow when he become Nigeria president he will automatically owns Nigeria. Please if you can't market this man, stop demarketing him without this Lagos nonsense.

You are sick upstairs
Re: I Called SE Govs To Ask Peter Obi How He Intends To Win 2023 Election- Dan Ulasi by infohenry(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Larryton:

You are sick upstairs
If you are sound, you cannot write that nonsense I quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Infamous Gloria B. Tinubu Finally Found / A.p.g.a Challenges T. A Orji To Deliver Good Governance Or Resign! / Pastor Okotie's & Bode George's Wife Romance Made Me Quit – Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.