Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating (42857 Views)

Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (0 - 3) On 27th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by ennyrah: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
The officiating was too poor :'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Kingpele(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Chai that guy is not a good referee, he wasn't bias ,he was just incompetent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by onyengbu: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Cry babies. na this same match wey I watch?
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Kingpele(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Chai that guy is not a good referee, he wasn't bias ,he was just incompetent,,this life

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Williams33(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omo the tin pain me ehh..that reff wan jus wan Chelsea to loose angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by TechBaron: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
rusher14:
Did he make you guys concede?
I'm sure you did not watch the match. But you're very quick to comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by spartachico(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
That referee never like Chelsea ... it only God that can save us from him and the worst always happen if we are playing against Manchester Either United or city he will surely make sure we loose .... Eleribu somebody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Gistsme1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Late President Yar'Adua Anti Corruption Plans before is Death

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8QV74N_-Lw

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
rusher14:
Did he make you guys concede?

Yes, foul on Kai led to first goal. Cucurella was pulled down with his own hair,VAR saw it, called the ref's attention to it yet he ignored the call because he hate Chelsea passionately. Just like another bastard called Overabo who robbed Chelsea to help Barcelona in the past, Tailor too will continue to regret his decisions after retiring from his stupid officiating

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by ufuosman(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
The ref is wicked I swr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by rusher14: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
TechBaron:
I'm sure you did not watch the match. But you're very quick to comment.

I watched the match.

Cucurela was fouled in the box.

Taylor communicated with the VAR people but they didn't request he took a look so he continued with the corner kick that he had earlier given.

From the corner kick spurs scored.

Question; Was Taylor responsible for Chelsea conceding?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by olatade(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mike Dean and Anthony Taylor are hideous twins. The WORST referees I’ve ever seen. We’ve been robbed.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by geogrev(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's the quality of a team's performance that projects the overall beauty of football.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Mintedu: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Up Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Utanisco(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
The best officiating ever in football

Stupid noisy idiots

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Realguyman1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Randy100:
Very useless referee, but Chelsea has a problem, and that is scoring. Tuchel should get a proper goal scorer.
Which proper goal scorer do u want him to get now? Make a suggestion
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Paullo19: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
In this country of ours, sentiment ND hate won't kill some of us..it's obvious that the ref goofed big time.it not about being a Chelsea fan

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Musauzor(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Accept your home loss with all equanimity please. Stop blaming the innocent referee.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Itsinzu(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Howard Webb did more to ARsenal during his era
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Okobola146: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nonsense!

To Win The Hearts Of Abuja Girls Just Have A Car Even If Na Ambulance.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Okobola146: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Randy100:
Very useless referee, but Chelsea has a problem, and that is scoring. Tuchel should get a proper goal scorer.
like Ronaldo

To Win The Hearts Of Abuja Girls Just Have A Car Even If Na Ambulance
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Broveens42(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
AZControversial:
smiley
Sad

But Chelsea's tenacity is something else. Despite the wrong judgment, they put themselves ahead again. They're one of the few teams in football that defy logic.
Until the final whistle, never write them off!

Quite impressive!

Chelsea are title contenders.. you can write it down

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Damian10(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
We man utd fans just dey observe from downstairs ohhh!! Wetin dey sup up there nahh cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Okobola146: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
lansile:

Yes, foul on Kai led to first goal. Cucurella was pulled down with his own hair,VAR saw it, called the ref's attention to it yet he ignored the call because he hate Chelsea passionately. Just like another bastard called Overabo who robbed Chelsea to help Barcelona in the past, Tailor too will continue to regret his decisions after retiring from his stupid officiating
me too follow hate Chelsea

To Win The Hearts Of Abuja Girls Just Have A Car Even If Na Ambulance
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Arelyn: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
If you guys listen to the commentary, you will hear the commentators saying the PGMOL agreed to make the league more physical than ever before which is obvious in the amount of tackles that would have resulted in yellow cards or red cards been overlooked so far this season...

The number of yellow cards so far after Gameweek 2 is the lowest in the last 10 seasons..
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Festy4u(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
The hatred the English FA has for Chelsea FC is quite strong. Whenever Chelsea is to play any of the big six, they simply appoints Anthony Taylor, a known Chelsea hater, to officiate the match! undecided

They are taken aback by the amount of successes Chelsea had under Abramovich era. Even under severe sanctions and everything, the club keeps winning!

Stupid bunch of administrators! grin

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
I was shocked when he still went ahead to give second corner kick even after taking time to look at that foul in the box
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by olatade(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
How the EPL feel Dean and Taylor are the best officials available for what was always going to be a heated derby is beyond me. Disgraceful.

Today's draw dey pain me gor ni oo

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by depure(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kenneth10110:
Chelsea fans are the real wailers to them they should be winning all the whole 38 epl games every season if they loose or draw any match then either referee or Jorginho caused it.
Did watch the game?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Esiman(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jokes on you lad.
Tell us you're blind without saying you're blind.
onyengbu:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
That was a whole new low of poor officiating!

Anthony Taylor needs to be reprimanded severely.

He and Mike Dean need to explain what grouse they have against Chelsea!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
onyengbu:

Not a Chelsea fan.... But let's be objective! That was a terribly poor officiating.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid : Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 19th August 2014 / Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 / Chelsea Vs Juventus UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.