Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches (2023 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Is Obi Cubana Supporting ESN? See The Sophisticated Guns Found At His Party / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by SadiqBabaSani: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
The Man Obi is the right man amongts the lot to lead Nigeria at this Moment no doubt.

Atiku and Tinubu are both part of the rot Nigeria is in today.

But I think Obi should demonstrate that he will be President of Over 100 million Nigerian Muslims and other Trado worshipers and not just the Churches.

From Living Faith, to Redeem, Methodist he is been everywhere mega churches are

If he is Visiting all the Churches, he should also remember to visit the mosques.

3 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Flora2Sweet: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
That's why he has a Muslim vp...

How many has ur Oga gone to

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Frigga13: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
No he should keep it up...

Una eyes go clear

Obi will lose Anambra state and Enugu state

Plus Christian minus Christian

Power to the people
North 2023

5 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by ElSudani: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
That is too late now. He went to redeem recently, I am glad he was not allowed anywhere near the microphone.
Pandering at it's most ridiculous.

9 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by jmoore(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The Man Obi is the right man amongts the lot to lead Nigeria at this Moment no doubt.

But I think Obi should should demonstrate that he will be President of Over 70 million Nigerian Muslims and other Trado worshipers and not just the Churches.

If he is Visiting all the Churches, he should also remember to visit the mosques.

He has a running mate Datti Ahmed. Let Datti take care of the Muslim side.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by jmoore(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Frigga13:
No he should keep it up...

Una eyes go clear

Obi will lose Anambra state and Enugu state

Plus Christian minus Christian

Power to the people
North 2023

Obi to lose in Anambra?

16 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
valid point, he should make sure he is not seen as a Christian candidate but as a Nigerian, that embraces all Nigerians irrespective of their religion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Eriokanmi: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

But I think Obi should should demonstrate that he will be President of Over 70 million Nigerian Muslims and other Trado worshipers and not just the Churches.

Let campaign start, you'd see him and Baba Ahmed everywhere. Mind you, he was invited into those places. He didn't go on his own

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Tunjibalogun: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
ElSudani:
That is too late now. He went to redeem recently, I am glad he was not allowed anywhere near the microphone.
Pandering at it's most ridiculous.
Focus on the campaign of our Asiwaju Africa and stop making obi more popular. Honestly you guys are the ones making him more popular by always talking about him

7 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
No reason for such statement! undecided
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by jmoore(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
onatisi:
valid point, he should make sure he is not seen as a Christian candidate but as a Nigerian, that embraces all Nigerians irrespective of their religion
Are you a muslim? Did any mosque invite Peter Obi?

If Peter Obi steps inside a mosque, they may accuse him of blasphemy.

Church doesn't work same way as mosque.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by ElSudani: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Focus on the campaign of our Asiwaju Africa and stop making obi more popular. Honestly you guys are the ones making him more popular by always talking about him

Not true, just check all the silly of posts by the self aclaimed zombidients every hour.

1 Like

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by PandoraObi: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
We know where he belongs

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Born2Breed(f): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Na Amadioha candidate him suppose be?
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Abdu81: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Let campaign start, you'd see him and Baba Ahmed everywhere. Mind you, he was invited into thise places. He didn't go on his own
They don't understand how things work.

4 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by lonecatt(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
If he does not appear to be christian is it muslim that he will appear to be.

charity they say begins at home .

the last time he tried the mosque mischief makers used campaign mats against him.

infact he should visit as many churches as he can while his deputy datti visit as many mosques as he can.

8 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Viscuz: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
We know where he belongs

Wail on

The man who picked muslim muslim ticket belongs to where?

Cry on your tears is needed to boil for bathing

6 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Frigga13: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
jmoore:

Obi to lose in Anambra?

We will see people wey wan work with him and people wey go vote am

Una go wake late.. no worries

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by XerXers: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Muslims called for his head because of mat. He never said the mat are for Muslim prayer but they are already alleging blasphemy. Let him avoid them abeg. Tinubu media will find a way to create religious riot from whatever he does to identify with Muslims.
As for traditional worshippers, see picture below

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by JOpress3: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
To win any battle: You must fight from a position of strength. As Christian has demonstrated to support his course. it is the wisest thing to do. Visit Churches.

As a matter of urgency he should visit as many church as he can. They are his low hanging fruits.

I believe the OP saw the LOUD OVATION he gets at each visit.

Which is worst: Muslim-Muslim ticket or visiting church?

6 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Globad(f): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
onatisi:

He has been portrayed as a Christian candidate. That Abuja church didn't also help matters. Then he started going from church to church afterwards as if only Christians are supporting him.

His supporters are also part of the problem. According to them, anyone that's not supporting him is a "Yoruba Muslim".

4 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Mrkindness: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

we have over 120 million Christians in Nigeria. Muslims should just be careful not to wake the sleeping Giants.

4 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Idiotseverywher: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

. Let his VP candidate Datti do that one

7 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Yusuf54: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
jmoore:

He has a running mate Datti Ahmed. Let Datti take care of the Muslim side.
Who's Datti in the North?
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by drmuchin: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Yusful will visit the Mosque as an Obidient. Division of Labour leads to Productivity

7 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Ayekotoo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

How's Tinubu part of the rot and Peter Obi not part of the rot? Ipobian

2 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

I am Obidient and support this your write up. Although Tinubu too has been campaigning in mosques but appearing as a religious candidate is not good. I know Obi will carry everyone along wether Christian or Muslim. He is a noble man but should soft pedal on religious perspectives.
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Ayekotoo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Let his VP candidate Datti do that one
A VP that can't win his polling unit. He has no electoral value in his Local Council Area.
Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by jmoore(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yusuf54:
Who's Datti in the North?
Are you okay? Are you alright? Do you understand the topic?

The topic is not a popularity contest. Suffer no dey tire you?

2 Likes

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Idiotseverywher: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ayekotoo:

A VP that can't win his polling unit. He has no electoral value in his Local Council Area.
. Continue to fool yourself, you were the one who imposed him as a senator then, you people always lies as if you take other people as fools, sense of decency and Truth have left you people, so with this you just said, what impression do you think people take you as?

1 Like

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by Rexymania(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brother, charity begins at home... He's vice will visit the mosques. I'm also a Muslim and I love his idea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am an Obidient Nigerian, but Why is Obi visiting only the Churches by SadiqBabaSani: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rexymania:
Brother, charity begins at home... He's vice will visit the mosques. I'm also a Muslim and I love his idea
it is wrong, Obi must demonstrate that he will be for all, not just to win the votes but he must understand that he will not just be President for churches only

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients In Plateau Using Talents To Create Awareness(photos) / Tinubu, Ekiti Gov-elect, Other APC Candidates Risk Disqualification / Tinubu's Rally In Delta Sponsored By Omo Agege And Peter Obi's Rally In Delta(de

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.