Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Are Atiku Track Record? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Atiku Track Record? (293 Views)

Zakari Alfa: The Top 3 Aspirants In PDP Are Atiku, Atiku And Atiku / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Atiku Track Record? by SadiqBabaSani: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
The man Atiku is a power hungry, egomaniacal, ethnic jingoist.

Although he tries to conceal his ethnocentric demeanor by fooling his bingos Omokirikiri and supporter of APC Adeyanju, those who knew what he did to Obj in 2002 before the 2003 elections understand that he used ethnic card heavily against Obj.

Atiku knew that the South Needs to takeover power after Buhari, Atiku knows that no notable Southern Politician contested the ticket with Northern political heavy weights in 2019, yet he couldn't rein in on himself and jettison his greedy Presidential Bids.

I am happy Southern Nigeria has Politicians like Wike, Wike is a political asset to the South and trust me, sometimes I wish he was on the ballot in 2015 he would have probably sent Tinubu into exile owing to the many provocative activities and treasonable actions Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Buhari and El rufai were involved in.

So I ask again, what are Atiku's tract record?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Atiku Track Record? by Softmirror: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npm1RGdWbdY

IS ATIKU FROM ADAMAWA STATE?
Re: What Are Atiku Track Record? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Looting is Atiku major concern tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku Track Record? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Aboki cannot chop 16years.

TuEh
Re: What Are Atiku Track Record? by SmartPolician: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
In a country where many young people are unemployed, credit must go to a man who has shown the capacity to create jobs for over two decades and counting. It's often said that after Adamawa State government, Atiku is the next biggest employee of labour from that state.

The only problem the man has is his former boss, Obasanjo, called him unprintable names in his book but that's like a pot called a kettle black. If Tinubu and Atiku were in the same presidential race, the latter would have been the lesser evil because there's nothing Atiku has been accused of that Tinubu hasn't done. However, my vote goes to Peter Obi.
Re: What Are Atiku Track Record? by SU50: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
In a country where many young people are unemployed, credit must go to a man who has shown the capacity to create jobs for over two decades and counting. It's often said that after Adamawa State government, Atiku is the next biggest employee of labour from that state.

The only problem the man has is his former boss, Obasanjo, called him unprintable names in his book but that's like a pot called a kettle black. If Tinubu and Atiku were in the same presidential race, the latter would have been the lesser evil because there's nothing Atiku has been accused of that Tinubu hasn't done. However, my vote goes to Peter Obi.

Which people have doubting the sincerity of. OBJ is a chronic liar, lied his way to everything right from the civil war to this present day, portraying himself as the only with right knowledge and know how and failing big time when he had the opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Town Unions To Igbos - Secure Your Land / Again, ASUU-FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Peter Obi Taking Care Of Flood Victims From Kogi As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.