Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" (737 Views)

I’m Not Like Yahaya Bello – Wike / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
In as much as i may like to vote Peter Obi if given the opportunity, I would not like to be referred to as "Obedient".
The term kinda comes across as submissive, docile, passive, unassertive and sheepish. I would never want to be referred to as "Obedient", same as Femi Kuti.

I am not obedient to anyone!

What do you guys think?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by colorsofrainbow: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
You can be BATIFIED or ATIKULATED bro as long as you vote Peter Obi, it's no one's business what you call yourself. Allow those who have chosen to be OBIDIENT to be.

12 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by derecho(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Many sick children don't like bitter pills but have to take them if he wants to be well

That said,
That name/tag suweet us die
Proudly OBIDient

Only the Willing and Obidient that'd eat the good of the Land.

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
You can be BATIFIED or ATIKULATED bro as long as you vote Peter Obi, it's no one's business what you call yourself. Allow those who have chosen to be OBIDIENT to be.

I am neither BATIFIED nor ATIKULATED! Those are extremely corrupt politician. As per Atiku, Northerners have destroyed Nigeria and do not deserve leadership positions.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Abfinest007(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obidient to d mission to pull Nigeria out of economy crisis

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Vulturereloaded: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
If you dont like Obidient you will like suffering then.

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
If you dont like Obidient you will like suffering then.

Wrong premises and wrong conclusions my friend.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by ElSudani: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Zombidient is more appropriate.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by richie240: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hehehehehe.... I.know u are ashamed of saying it, but I'll epp u say it nonetheless:
The term."obidient/docility/sheepish" reminds u of "zombie", right?
grin

Skyview01:
In as much as i may like to vote Peter Obi if given the opportunity, I would not like to be referred to as "Obedient".
The term kinda comes across as submissive, docile, passive, unassertive and sheepish. I would never want to be referred to as "Obedient", same as Femi Kuti.

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Throwback: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Let's all just agree that obedience is the first requirement for a well qualified zombie.

The blind is leading the blind.

Oya follow your leader dey tiptoe.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by AstralBody: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Skyview01:

What do you guys think?
Been "Obidents" does not mean u are under anybody. It means we are dedicated to a particular course, which is to change this worthless regime's of old crooks n terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
ElSudani:
Zombidient is more appropriate.

Why are we so fixated with coining the of names and terminologies. I honestly don't get it.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
You have to respect the creativity in the name from Obi for easy identification. Even the name America came from Amerigo an Italian explorer. So obedience is not a negative word as it reflects obedience to the call of taking back your country. I hope you can understand why we need identification?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
You have to respect the creativity in the name from Obi as for easy identification. Even the name America can from Amerigo an Italian explorer. So obedience is not a negative word as it reflects obedience to the call of taking back your country. I hope you can understand why we need identification?

Ok. That is making sense. Thanks
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Omoslim26: 12:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Op you've got the word twisted somehow,it's actually a plea to be Obidient to this call of joining Nigerians who are tired of the suffering Apc has brought upon this Country to get it right and savage what's left of the Country.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Omoslim26:
Obi you've got the word twisted somehow,it's actually a plea to be Obidient to this call of joining Nigerians who are tired of the suffering Apc has brought upon this Country to get it right and savage what's left of the Country.

Fair enough!
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2022
richie240:
Hehehehehe.... I.know u are ashamed of saying it, but I'll epp u say it nonetheless:
The term."obidient/docility/sheepish" reminds u of "zombie", right?
grin

Ashamed?, Na. I am not!
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by AlphaTaikun: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Skyview01:

What do you guys think?
Sounds like an allegiance to a doomsday cult leader... Not being able to ask relevant questions and get functional replies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Obidient4life2: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Skyview01:

What do you guys think?

Who cares? Leave the ones that are to be!
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by labelle123(f): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zikojukwu:
You have to respect the creativity in the name from Obi for easy identification. Even the name America came from Amerigo an Italian explorer. So obedience is not a negative word as it reflects obedience to the call of taking back your country. I hope you can understand why we need identification?
. Too much oil

See analysis
ObiDatti I stand
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by asanausana91: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obidients is equal to ipob terrorists. I hate terrorists.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by PraizHim: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Throwback:
Let's all just agree that obedience is the first requirement for a well qualified zombie.

The blind is leading the blind.

Oya follow your leader dey tiptoe.

Lagos controlled by a Druggie

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by PraizHim: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Skyview01:

What do you guys think?

From your previous posts you support Tinubu and castigating Peter Obi.

So we know you have no plans whatsoever to vote PO.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Napata77: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
THE 'OBIDIENT' NAME IS NOT BY ACCIDENT.

IT IS THAT SAME AUTHORITARIAN, 'OUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY' IPOB APPROACH TO POLITICS.

YOU MUST OBEY US OR YOU ARE EVIL AND MUST BE DESTROYED.

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT OBI, IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL AND WICKED AND CORRUPT.

THAT IS THEIR MINDSET.

THEY HAVE NO FUNDAMENTAL RESPECT FOR DEMOCRACY AND PEOPLES' RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

NIGERIANS REJECT THEIR BRUTISH 'NZOGBU NZOGBU' MENTALITY (APOLOGIES SOLUDO) WHICH IS WHY THEY WILL REJECT THE 'OBIDIENT' MOVEMENT AND THEIR CANDIDATE.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by spearman(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obidient is an Extension of ibo overly aggressive nzogwu nzogwu culture.

Re: Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
spearman:
Obidient is an Extension of ibo overly aggressive nzogwu nzogwu culture.

What is "Nzogwu Nzogwu" ?. Are you referring to Kaduna Nzeogu.?

(1) (Reply)

I Can No Longer Stand The Lies I Propagate....tinubu Stunch Supporter Resigns / How Peter Obi Helped Politicians Laundering Billion / Ayu was resurrected from gutters to become chairman - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.