Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta (10516 Views)

Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / Man Rejects Gov Okowa's Appointment , Declares Support For Peter Obi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by daygee12: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2022
Igbojew:
See how that guy drag you out like a filthy rag you are.Aint you people not ashamed of yourself for bringing mouth to great Igbos you people are not even worthy to untie their sandals rope.Enviness against Igbos will be you people doom and downfall.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Mr Man just do away with drugs it will save u from being executed in Malaysia
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by Essence20(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin

This is how we lose opportunities because of social media trends we follow blindly. How can you forgo an opportunity to serve prospective presidential candidate for an online president?

He is a mumu man
You're the mumu person here.
Your type is the reason why Nigeria is like this. For ordinary peanut you're willing to sell your generation.
Shame.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by forerunner022(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
An Isoko man with integrity,
Isoko wadoo, heh, dooh hey,
wadhe !! Ijoooo

E che gware !!
heeeeeyyy
Oniovo me!!!!!
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by abdulwassi(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2022
This guy is not wise... Maybe he's not s politician.. If he is, then he doesn't understand the game.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by OnionBandit(f): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
ezechi242:
Peter obi is not a saint ...but he is not a drug lord and also not a kleptomaniac.
a liar can be all of the above and more
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by ezechi242: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
a liar can be all of the above and more

yes that is the reason he is better than them......
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by Kfed4ril(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin

This is how we lose opportunities because of social media trends we follow blindly. How can you forgo an opportunity to serve prospective presidential candidate for an online president?

He is a mumu man

Your own is anybody can win but not an Igbo man.
Pls remove the mindset o.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by OnionBandit(f): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Your own is anybody can win but not an Igbo man.
Pls remove the mindset o.
You are getting it all wrong. My opinion is purely based on prevailing circumstances. Apart from the fact that the Igbo candidate isn't credible, he isn't playing his cards well. He lies a lot, he has Christianised his politics by going from church to church to campaign, his supporters are majorly IPOB miscreants who have nothing to offer but violence.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by aariwa(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
daygee12:

Envy an Ibo man that can't stay in his region, how many people from Yoruba land stays in ur Land ? A region that is not fruitful and not business friendly environment. Even within ur region u discriminate . So u want us to be OBIdient to become Zombies.
You have probably never been to igbo land like most of you ignorant folks online. There is a place in Onitsha they call awada about the size of ikeja, if you go there you won’t find a single 3 or 4 storey building but 5- 6 storey buildings and it costs nothing less than 90m to build one, same with Nkpor , Aba and most recently Awka etc attraction of Lagos started when Lagos was a federal capital of Nigeria until 1991 just like abuja today because Lagos has a seaport too..wzero government support Don’t believe what I typed confirm yourself .Any where you go to Nigeria today outside a major city, most of the time the best house you find there belongs to an igbo man. The reason many igbos have now come out to support Obi is he mentioned how he can fix Nigeria electricity and igbos are capable of manufacturing those things they import from overseas if there is stable power in Nigeria. Mindset differs . It’s the reason some prosper while others don’t . There is nothing like luck or miracle in making money in life . It must be in you . Go and vote for emilokun on Election Day it doesn’t concern anybody . Don’t mention me again as I don’t have time for this kind of chat. Bye
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by daygee12: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
aariwa:
You have probably never been to igbo land like most of you ignorant folks online. There is a place in Onitsha they call awada about the size of ikeja, if you go there you won’t find a single 3 or 4 storey building but 5- 6 storey buildings and it costs nothing less than 90m to build one, same with Nkpor , Aba and most recently Awka etc attraction of Lagos started when Lagos was a federal capital of Nigeria until 1991 just like abuja today because Lagos has a seaport too..wzero government support Don’t believe what I typed confirm yourself .Any where you go to Nigeria today outside a major city, most of the time the best house you find there belongs to an igbo man. The reason many igbos have now come out to support Obi is he mentioned how he can fix Nigeria electricity and igbos are capable of manufacturing those things they import from overseas if there is stable power in Nigeria. Mindset differs . It’s the reason some prosper while others don’t . There is nothing like luck or miracle in making money in life . It must be in you . Go and vote for emilokun on Election Day it doesn’t concern anybody . Don’t mention me again as I don’t have time for this kind of chat. Bye

Your Hatred for other tribes is inbuilt. We don't need bitter people in the society like u. What has the Peter Obi Pandora has done in his 8 years in office to think he can save Nigeria from the current situation. Think Mr Mediocre not people like Peter Obi a liar can save Nigeria from the current situation. Get the hell out of mention u miserable being
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by Papichulostunne(m): 5:40am On Aug 16, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
An Isoko man with integrity,

Isoko wadoo, heh, dooh hey,

wadhe !! Ijoooo

E che gware !!

heeeeeyyy
Heh..!!!!
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Greater blessing awaits you. You're my hero.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State Government To Borrow $100 Million For Economic Development / Amaechi Condoles Victims Of Stampede In Rivers / Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.