Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut (13319 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For Nottingham Forest Fans’ Footballer Of The Year 2023 / Nigerian Striker, Josh Maja Scores Twice On His Premier League Debut For Fulham / Marouane Fellaini Scores Winning Goal On Chinese Super League Debut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2022
FuckSilly:
Always Yorubas

Oya

Jeun Soke..

Igbos solidly gat your back...

We meeuve...On God
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Frayoworld:

Wats d meaning of diz nonsense

How

are you okay?
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by tradepunter: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Look at our youths flourishing under the right conditions.... APC is a failure let's try another till we get it right
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by sprints1: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2022
I really like this Nottingham forest from their manager Steve cooper to owner they really want to stay in the EPL am supporting them this season because they are investing in African talents like awoniyi and Emmanuel dennis. Up NFFC
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2022
FuckSilly:
Always Yorubas

Other tribes are doing well too.
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by BabaO2: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Use awoniyi and oshimen together upfront and get the desired results for nigeria national team. That is the only key to our success now, we dont have perfect individual skills like okocha/kanu that can hold ball

1 Like

Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Presidential1: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2022
FuckSilly:
Always Yorubas

Why this amosun come resemble portable undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Presidential1: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2022
tishbite42:
Liverpool to Nottingham Forest

Union Berlin to Nottingham forest

1 Like

Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Truvelisback(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2022
I just hope Nottingham won't go back to the forest.
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Reference(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2022
They barely survived the match, Awoniyi's goal was just... lucky.
If they continue like this they will stand no chance whatsoever of staying up, sentiments apart.
I seriously fear for the huge amounts gambled on new players.

On the other hand I watched Sadiq Umar for his outgoing club Almeria yesterday and the guy was fantastic.
Tormented Real's squad defence until he tired in the second half.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by mayo47(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Absolutely Unnecessary. Outside this country we are all known as Nigerians and not by our tribe.

FuckSilly:
Always Yorubas
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by KosiGee(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Reference:
They barely survived the match, Awoniyi's goal was just... lucky.
If they continue like this they will stand no chance whatsoever of staying up, sentiments apart.
I seriously fear for the huge amounts gambled on new players.

On the other hand I watched Sadiq Umar for his outgoing club Almeria yesterday and the guy was fantastic.
Tormented Real's squad defence until he tired in the second half.

I concur. Nottingham forest was actually rubbish in that match. They were just lucky, the goal was scrappy..Awoniyi made the final contact before the goal. The team need to be more organised, need to play better. Midfield was all brawn and no brain. I don’t think their style will suit Awoniyi. He needs more intelligent and more creative midfield if he is going to cut it in the premier league. He was stressed and stretched with bad passes, untimely passes…passes didn’t come when he was on the move or indicated for it, most of them came when he was on the offside position.

Umar did well yesterday…Almeria worked hard but crumbled in the latter part of the match. Madrid was just superior and the score didn’t really reflect the performance.

Almeria were lucky to have held on that long.
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by kenzysmith: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2022
penearth:
The guy has improved. His substitution nearly cost their team heavely
una sef! Is he a midfielder or a wing back? That determine game normally westham no suppose find equalizer before?
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by HarlequinLekex: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Reinaldo:

Other tribes are doing well too.
Not every post demands reply he is just a tribalist
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Maforgreats(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Rubbish,he cut my game x2
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by SmartyPants(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2022
Some people were ranting that moving to thr prem was a bad move for him.

But when he was i germany would he have gotten this kind of publicity?
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by HarlequinLekex: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
I just hope Nottingham won't go back to the forest.
They won't,their signings up to 15 now will surely favour them in the next 2 to 5 seasons they just need time for the players to understand epl and their style of play.
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by kajsfhekwhfo: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Urge Tsai Ing-wen and its military and political leaders to surrender

Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Kennytopp55(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yoruba people too much abeg
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by robosky02(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
.taiwo twin sister celebrating their 25 birthday

Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by PharmacyStore: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nice one
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Wwwq: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oh
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Omo AWO, Ilorin boy.
Re: EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut by Niswayne19: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Congratulations to him. He is a fresh striker and scored a wonderful goal.
Also never be caught unfresh this season with the oraimo SmartClipper!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 Female World Cup: Flamingos Defeat Chile 2-1, Reach Quarter-Finals / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? / Pool Late News Papers: Bigwin Soccer, Pool Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.