Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

WAEC Job Aptitude Test Past Questions - 2022 Updated - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Job Aptitude Test Past Questions - 2022 Updated (1045 Views)

Why Have I Always Failed Job Aptitude Test??? Most Especially Dragnet / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / 10 Popular Job Aptitude Test Formats Used By Companies In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Job Aptitude Test Past Questions - 2022 Updated by CreativeMind18: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Are you invited for the 2022 WAEC job aptitude test? If your answers is yes, you can download a reliable exam material on the site below to prepare for the exam. Though the material is not free download, but you can be sure that this is a reliable source. The thousands of positive customers review this site has gotten over the year is a proof of it's reliability.

The name of the website is: jobsgivers.com. Below is the direct link to download the WAEC recruitment test past questions in PDF:

https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/waec-recruitment-exam-cbt-test/

Best of luck.
Re: WAEC Job Aptitude Test Past Questions - 2022 Updated by nikola(m): 6:08am On Aug 15, 2022
CreativeMind18:
Are you invited for the 2022 WAEC job aptitude test? If your answers is yes, you can download a reliable exam material on the site below to prepare for the exam. Though the material is not free download, but you can be sure that this is a reliable source. The thousands of positive customers review this site has gotten over the year is a proof of it's reliability.

The name of the website is: jobsgivers.com. Below is the direct link to download the WAEC recruitment test past questions in PDF:

https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/waec-recruitment-exam-cbt-test/

Best of luck.

grin cheesy
[/b]The thousands of positive customers review this site has gotten over the year is a proof of it's reliability.[b]
This is the only issue I have with your advert. Just say you have sample test questions for sale, but do not mislead Nigerians. There is no way you have "past" question papers from WAEC. You couldn't have gotten it just last week or last month.
Wishing you the very best.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Job Aptitude Test Past Questions - 2022 Updated by Romeozigs: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2022
He is everywhere creating threads on WAEC past questions. I repeat again, you cant and will never have access to WAEC past questions. I hate it when people are been fed with fake information. But who am I to spoil your market. Some gullible ones will still send money and come here after the test to testify to what I just said now. Goodluck on your marketing of past questions but definitely NOT WAEC PAST QUESTIONS
Re: WAEC Job Aptitude Test Past Questions - 2022 Updated by OmalichaEze: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Knows This Company? / Etb-waiting 2 See Adenuga / Virgin Nigeria Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.