Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram (58035 Views)

James Pens Farewell Message To Tuchel After Chelsea Sacking / Thomas Tuchel On Chelsea's UCL Loss To Benzema / Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters, Ava And Mia Watch Late Night Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by saxietohgbaskie(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2022
How can I create a thread on nL please
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Kinzo0917(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
I am sure both Anthony Taylor and his fellow Tottenham players are happy with the result yesterday...Taylor was my man of the match...
All English Referees apart from Michael Oliver are bunch of failures...The more reason they are hardly considered for any FIFA competition...That is why I am always happy whenever The Three Lions of English are flogged in any tournament..

As e dey pain una… e dey sweet us… and as e dey sweet us… e dey pain una. Chelsea will always complain. No chelsea no complain.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Kuvuki001: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2022
A daylight robbery at Stanford bridge!
With the help of Tailor.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Kinzo0917(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2022
dykedarlyn:
All thanks to their 12th player (man of the match), Anthony Taylor
. How was Chelsea 2nd goal scored? A tottenham player was fouled and d ref overlooked it. No chelsea, no complain

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Kinzo0917(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Betterlife24:
If na me be TT I for punch you for face
. Maybe u wan make dem carry TT dead body. The way conte go beat am eh.. Tuchel dat look so fragile.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Kinzo0917(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2022
HitRun:
Conte should appeal his red card. Tuchel should be fined! He started the whole ugly incident
. Though I love conte and hate chelsea with passion, but conte started d while drama. He started it when tottenham equalized. He ran towards TT to celebrate the goal.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Kingzeez10: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2022
leosahm:

it's ur family, n generation that is filled with agberoism....foolish idiot.
A frustrated Chelshit fan spotted.
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Vikalinda(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2022
I watched the match, in the last minute conte approached tuchel for a handshake, instead of shaking him freely or avoid the shake and move on Tuchel grabed his hand and squized it which made conte to react angryly , On conte, knowing that Tuchel was not happy with the late equalizer, Conte would have avoided shaking him and concentrate on his celebration of one point, whichever, they provided us with what to watch and talk.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Seankhalifa: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2022
See coach where man United for sign grin... if I talk true small make I get 100 likes abeg... more money in man United fans account... amen.. u fit ask for my aza.. e no bad.. obident tond born... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by lexy2014: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2022
dawnomike:
The bust up on the sidelines added intensity to the match ... But that Conte is petty no be small grin

And tuchel is matured
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by lexy2014: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Vikalinda:
I watched the match, in the last minute conte approached tuchel for a handshake, instead of shaking him freely or avoid the shake and move on Tuchel grabed his hand and squized it which made conte to react angryly , On conte, knowing that Tuchel was not happy with the late equalizer, Conte would have avoided shaking him and concentrate on his celebration of one point, whichever, they provided us with what to watch and talk.

If he avoided shaking tuchel, it would have been used against him. He did his part as required in football and everyone saw the aggresor

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by DukeofUmueri247: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Kinzo0917 post=115718436]
As e dey pain una… e dey sweet us… and as e dey sweet us… e dey pain una. Chelsea will always complain. No chelsea no complain. [/quote
Win ur match first before trolling Chelsea.. Ordinary Brentford wire you 4 goals before 40 mins and you are still here trolling Chelsea that didn't lose their match..No be juju be that ?

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by leosahm(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:
idiotical fool
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by DukeofUmueri247: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Stop being stewpid
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by xevove2061: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Benchilwell:
Wetin Conte they feel, he no reach d level of tuchel abeg he go meet in mate man u Coach, but wetin my club do this Anthony Taylor self.

conte no reach tuchel? are you okay? Antonio Conte?

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Festy4u(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Those ones are useless..

You can imagine that Thomas Tuchel in his post-match interview said the players know about Anthony Taylor and his antics. That whenever they see Anthony Taylor been positioned as the officiating ref for an inteeded game they have, they begin to speak about it. And even when they are in the field playing the match, they discuss about it!

That's worrisome I must say. And the English FA knows about all this!

4 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by bennyflipy(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Boogyman557 your partner slawomir don come back from EFCC custody o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Fearyourcreator: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
melody91:
how is he petty and only getting roasted.. tuchel no petty fr squeezing his hand ? Hypocrite lipsrsealed
People funny ooo... Like tuchel just dey look... Something wey everybody see
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by DukeofUmueri247: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Festy4u:

You can imagine that Thomas Tuchel in his post-match interview said the players know about Anthony Taylor and his antics. That whenever they see Anthony Taylor been positioned as the officiating ref for an inteeded game they have, they begin to speak about it. And even when they are in the field playing the match, they discuss about it!

That's worrisome I must say. And the English FA knows about all this!
This was against Arsenal in the FA cup final 2020.. Kovacic was stepped upon by Xhaka but Kova was the one that Taylor sent off..
Taylor is a disgrace to football..

6 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Festy4u(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

This was against Arsenal in the FA cup final 2020..
Taylor is a disgrace to football..

Oh, his videos are much on YouTube. Note one thing, he's always given the ref role of the big six matches with Chelsea. That's: Chelsea vs man u or man city or arsenal or Tottenham or Liverpool!

He's been engineered by the English FA, hence, he has and can never be sanctioned!

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Kingzeez10: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2022
leosahm:

idiotical fool
Another frustrated Chelshit fan
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Bwaal(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
I am sure both Anthony Taylor and his fellow Tottenham players are happy with the result yesterday...Taylor was my man of the match...
All English Referees apart from Michael Oliver are bunch of failures...The more reason they are hardly considered for any FIFA competition...That is why I am always happy whenever The Three Lions of English are flogged in any tournament..
oli what / shocked shocked shocked
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by arantess: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
when wenger always complained about it, people pretended not to notice, including 'fergie time' that year....
e go reach everybody na

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by warlordd(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2022
melody91:
how is he petty and only getting roasted.. tuchel no petty fr squeezing his hand ? Hypocrite lipsrsealed

He was lucky, if I was Tuchel, I will cut off his hand. Conte is a mad man.
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Strech(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2022
olatade:
Man just took a point from Tuchel's blues and celebrating like he won a trophy. lol
that kind late equalizer them give person heart break.when be say tuchel Don celebrate like mumu finish. Bam!! E come happen.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by melody91: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2022
warlordd:

He was lucky, if I was Tuchel, I will cut off his hand. Conte is a mad man.
grin the draw pain una no b small tongue

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Rotji(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Just maybe Chelsea should change their home matches venue. Since last season they have lost more matches at home than at away games. In fact they're more certain to pick a win away than at home.

Something has suddenly become wrong with Stanford Bridge, always drawing and losing games there even against relegation bound teams haba.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by LollySeaSide: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Werey people everywhere.
Las las, they'll be alright.
Someone please help me with that vawulence meme.

Let me tell you this story...

I started out as a Chelsea fan back in the days when Didier Odogirimanya-Oga Drogba reigned as the best goalkeeper in the world.
It was on the last day of the English Premier League season that I defected from Chelsea to my present club.
Tensions were high, expectations were high as Chelsea and Celtic lock horns in what turned out to be the greatest match day 50 encounter of the EPL at that time.
With both teams level on points and goals, it was a case of the loser takes all.
25 minutes into play and the Etihad stadium erupted in excitement as Drogba netted an own goal to give his beloved Chelsea (the home side) the much-deserved lead.
No one saw it coming.
The goal did not dampen the spirit of the visitors as they increased their pressure on the home side.
A 36-minute volley from Lukas Fabianski nearly doubled Celtic's lead but his effort was turned over the bar by the Chelsea goalkeeper.
At halftime, the score was level at 2-2 with Drogba's header being the only goal of the first 45 minutes.
The second half was even more dramatic as referee Lucas Ocampos dished out red cards to all match officials, including the VARs.
Chai....
My soup is burning oooo...
I'll be back with the rest of the story...
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Strech(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Festy4u post=115717970][/quote]why Dem no go pull him hair? When him leave hair like woman.
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Davigor: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2022
The March was 11 against 12 courtesy of the referee wicked Olivia was against Chelsea fc yesterday it's obvious he doesn't like Chelsea fc sentiment aside very poor referee.
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Festy4u(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Strech:
why Dem no go pull him hair? When him leave hair like woman.

Of course, him hair dey like woman own. But even to pull woman hair na bad thing now. But that should be a foul. Pulling a player's hair like that in a competitive match like that is a no no! grin
Re: Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram by Lorayne(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2022
mymadam:

Yes, yes the Premier League is back....
The 2-2 draw for me na bomb mehn.... Na so I come hit jackpot... just like dat! If u know, u know wink

All the same... YNWA sha
You hit jackpot?

mah drop aza? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) / Serena Williams Dress At The Australian Open Clash, Causes A Stir Online / Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.