Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals (13666 Views)

Biggest Match-fixing; Two Games That Ended 95-0 And 91-1 Being Investigated / Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves / HiFL 2019: UNILORIN, OAU, LASU, UNICAL, UNIBEN, Others Advance to Quarter Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Marvieduke(f): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by otokx(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
What is the name of their coach?
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by IyaTola: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Same way some people said if they meet Koreas they’d crack. They outplayed the Koreans from start to finish. This team would destroy anytime except they gets complacent.
I am impressed simple

1 Like

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Gvava7xx: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Oka

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by darediamond(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Haa Haah!

Kilode?
grin grin
Didijiji:
GRAPHIC WARNING

NO PICK ANY APC OR PRESIDENTIAL CALL OOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Same way some people said if they meet Koreas they’d crack. They outplayed the Koreans from start to finish. This team would destroy anytime except they gets complacent.

No mind people wey no watch ball. Virtually biased ref and commentary/or. Those girls made Koreans defensive. The Koreans came out when we scored, just for equaliser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Didijiji: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2022
darediamond:
grin
Haa Haah!

Kilode?
grin grin
na true na. Before dem go transfer hardship and setback
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Rupertek: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Lads de give us joy like tomorrow no de. .. if these ladies were above 70 years, would they play and win? Vote out redundant and retarded old retired men in government. Nigeria must be rescued... God bless them.

Voting out the old men isnt the proplem, where are the young people to replace them? They didn't join politics, didn't want to work, but busy with their phones, expecting to be called up from on top of women and made president or governors
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by GardenOfGod(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Lol...
Eye Don clear them now o... Dollars is now approaching #1000
Rupertek:

Voting out the old men isnt the proplem, where are the young people to replace them? They didn't join politics, didn't want to work, but busy with their phones, expecting to be called up from on top of women and made president or governors
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Smooyis:
Congratulations. The girls are good. They should have represented us at the women afcon
Dem for collect anyhow
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by darediamond(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Igbo amaka...Loud it

don't be shy..anyone that attacks you,we derail the thread osiso..

we meeuve
NO it is not created by we South Westerners tlfor negativity. Rather it creation is in view of further emporing the Souther against Arrogant Northern Leaders who thinks it is the Birth Rigth to Rule Nigeria Forever. The Brain Behind the 6 Geo Political Zones was the For Attorney General Of The Fedration Late Murdered Chief Bola Ige. A Man who can speak nearly all the Nigerian Major Tribes Languages Fluently.

One of the major Benefits amongst others, the Six Geo Political zone setting yielded for we Southerners IN GENERAL IS THAT, Middle Belt Of Nigeria which those Haugthy Hausa/Fulani do use against South electoral-wise, is no more in existence as People from that Region now aligns more with We Southerners they having been jailbreaked from the captivities of the Core North politically and Militarily by we Yoruba during Obasanjo Tenure.
Without Oil you Igbos are Billionaires Rigth now and forever as you people are Naturally Gifted in Science AND engineering and yes Commerce so you people should not be bothering yourself with independent Minds who does not wanna be part of Biafra. It neither a Crime for those people too to take such decision. Or is it?
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Realhommie(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2022
IyaTola:
I am still not impressed with the way they play, if the meet a team like Australia or Dutch, they will crack however they can improve their play
They're solid, good ball distribution bar a few misplaced passes, compact in defence and they all work really hard off the ball. The area they need to improve is the attack and we need to find a way to make our dominance or possession count. The Koreans were threatening going forward on the counter and they also looked dangerous on set pieces, aside that they got nothing on us.

The team just needs more cohesion in the attack and that Jerry Joy needs to stop giving the ball away cheaply. Demehin the captain needs to be told by the coach to build from the defense, she likes to load the ball over the top forward and then we lose possession. But overall they did a really good job and I'll rate them a 7/10...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Realhommie(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2022
pulleto:
Na we get this trophy. No doubt
It's good to be optimistic oooooo, i am too but you see that Germany ehn, dem get our Antidote.. grin grin grin

Make we dey see wetin go happen sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2022
darediamond:

NO it is not created by we South Westerners tlfor negativity. Rather it creation is in view of further emporing the Souther against Arrogant Northern Leaders who thinks it is the Birth Rigth to Rule Nigeria Forever. The Brain Behind the 6 Geo Political Zones was the For Attorney General Of The Fedration Late Murdered Chief Bola Ige. A Man who can speak nearly all the Nigerian Major Tribes Languages Fluently.

One of the major Benefits amongst others, the Six Geo Political zone setting yielded for we Southerners IN GENERAL IS THAT, Middle Belt Of Nigeria which those Haugthy Hausa/Fulani do use against South electoral-wise, is no more in existence as People from that Region now aligns more with We Southerners they having been jailbreaked from the captivities of the Core North politically and Militarily by we Yoruba during Obasanjo Tenure.
Without Oil you Igbos are Billionaires Rigth now and forever as you people are Naturally Gifted in Science AND engineering and yes Commerce so you people should not be bothering yourself with independent Minds who does not wanna be part of Biafra. It neither a Crime for those people too to take such decision. Or is it?

Bro..fam.. My best friend na yoruba guys..My nighas are yorubas. I can assure you I don't speak igbo properly but yoruba heavily..

But I die for my people anytime anyday and my friends too..

I don't have issues with aboki who know their space and place... I'm above all abokis in this land and there is nothing they can do about it .

Same way I don't go to the desert,they should give me my space..I don't ride camels or those stuffs..I just want my space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Realhommie(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2022
Amunethseranu:
Igbo girls
I was born to play football but my mum witch-hunting me ended it .
Nigeria would have seen the most beautiful female footballer ever.
Your starting lineup for the game. Shey na only Igbo you see there?

Una no fit just leave tribal sentiment out of anything. Na wa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by modsfucker: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Lads de give us joy like tomorrow no de. .. if these ladies were above 70 years, would they play and win? Vote out redundant and retarded old retired men in government. Nigeria must be rescued... God bless them.

Including Peter Obi who is above the retirement age of 60.
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Dapson73(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Governance requires understanding and ability to deliver.

GEJ, young and agile under performed as president compared to weak Yar Adua, who remains unarguably the best Nigeria president .

Congrats to the wonderful ladies, more winning ahead Insha Allah.
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by GardenOfGod(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Dapson73:

Governance requires understanding and ability to deliver.

GEJ, young and agile under performed as president compared to weak Yar Adua, who remains unarguably the best Nigeria president .

Congrats to the wonderful ladies, more winning ahead Insha Allah.
Don't write out the fact that Nigeria is tired of old druggies. Yar'adua was not a drug baron dude! He was clean... Which State's funds is his entitlement as are some currently contesting now?
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Rumundele(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2022
IyaTola:
I am still not impressed with the way they play, if the meet a team like Australia or Dutch, they will crack however they can improve their play
Even the same Korea, they played better than Nigerian girls, they are fast, quick on the ball but they are not good when they loose ball, And our girls use their strength to capitalise on their weaknesses.
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by mnwogu(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2022
I hope that man with ear problem will not call them as usual.
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by OscarJaden(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Richy4:
Really Nice cool
How the Netherlands defeated the US 3:0 is still amazing..
Our neighbouring country Ghana is not doing really well on this tournament..
Japan still defeated them 0:2 after US gave them 3:0 on their previous outing sad
our Noisy neighbors

1 Like

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Rumundele(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2022
But Nigerian has not qualified yet by permutations,
Nigeria = 6
Korea =3
France= 0
Canada = 0

If Canada win France today they will be on 3 point
Their next game is against Nigeria if they win that is 6point level with Nigeria, goal aggregate will determine who progresses to the quarterfinals

If France wins or draw, they will be on 3 or 1 point
Their next game is against Korea, both teams have 3 point to share. Nigeria qualified automatically even if our girls loose to Canada in their last group game.
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Enenim:
FULL TIME:

Korea Republic 0-1 Nigeria.

Onyenezide with a late winner!

Nigeria’s U20 girls, Falconets are through to the quarter-final of the #U20WWC

Pray we bring the trophy home

Well done Our Falconets #TeamNigeria
They have not qualified yet..
They need France to either win or draw against canada to qualify n win d group.

If Canada win France and Nigeria with higher goal margin and South Korea beat France with higher goal margin, they both will topple Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Komu1048(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:

An Average ipob Zombidient has empty brain, only knows how to threaten people
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Stanislause94: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

geddifok you weak minority
and who called you? Go get busy
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Trojan8(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2022
pulleto:
Na we get this trophy. No doubt

Una don start with unrealistic expectations
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by GardenOfGod(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Komu1048:

An Average ipob Zombidient has empty brain, only knows how to threaten people
Cry cry baby I want to eat my agbado and cassava shammmmeeee grin grin grin

Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Rumundele(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Its confirm Canada lost 3:1 to the French girls.
Nigeria girls are in quarterfinals
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Tegabadguy(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Enenim:
FULL TIME:

Korea Republic 0-1 Nigeria.

Onyenezide with a late winner!

Nigeria’s U20 girls, Falconets are through to the quarter-final of the #U20WWC

Pray we bring the trophy home

Well done Our Falconets #TeamNigeria
Well don girls cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals by Omodua(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2022
IyaTola:
Beating France and South Korea,still not impressed? Then, bring your family members to represent us.
You should appreciate the girls. Not this depressive comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja In Port Harcourt / Tuchel Finally Tastes Defeat As West Brom Beat Chelsea 2 - 5 At Stamford Bridge / Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.