Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard (844 Views)

Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures / Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag / Ayefele Building: Protesters Pull Down APC Billboard, Chant 'ajimobi Ole!'(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Anonymoususher: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Watch this video of Northern children trying to pull down APC campaign banner with stones And also setting it on fire.

Nigerians are hungry and angry at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9C-95FejrM

8 Likes

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by AyomideOG01: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Northern Igbos grin grin why Dem no go vex? You wan come finish Dem with agbado and cassava and you want make them clap for you. You say they are the leaders of tomorrow yet you want to lead them at 86 years old. This is the same region Tinubu is hoping to get his 1 billion votes grin grin

My vote and that of every member of my family is going to LABOUR PARTY and PETER OBI. I will never stand under the sun to vote for one kleptomaniac living in Dubai or one shaky shaky diapers wearing heroin junkie. Nigeria must move forward and the time is now. It's OBI O'clock...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by ggood: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Rok

1 Like

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Lawlab252: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Truthisunique2: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2022
This is the real north without tinubu paying

6 Likes

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by kettykin: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2022
They have woken up, Good morning Arewa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by emmyt2: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Where did this happen

2 Likes

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by ObosiUkwalla: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2022
They should do more of that. Urchins must get sense by force

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by ObosiUkwalla: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2022
PandoraObi seunmsg quotasystem etc will say they re IPOB grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by FatherOfJesus: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2022
I can't see Tinubu on that billboard but I can clearly see Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by incandescentena: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Apc angry children

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Rekhina(f): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Seunmsg called my good people subhumans we shall tell them what subhumans does. All good tribes up narth shud by Allah follow suit.

llah bîn bamayi tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by EndsarsReloaded: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Rekhina:
Seunmsg called my good people subhumans we shall tell them what subhumans does. All good tribes up narth shud by Allah follow suit.

llah bîn bamayi tinubu

Even tinubu's henchman MC Oluomo said on Twitter that tinubu should be voted so he can deal with Hausas and Fulanis. Such threat shouldn't be taken lightly because tinubu did exactly that while he was governor. Northern Muslims we're killed and when a prominent Islamic cleric protested, he was assassinated too. Google Jafar.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Rekhina(f): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Even tinubu's henchman MC Oluomo said on Twitter that tinubu should be voted so he can deal with Hausas and Fulanis. Such threat shouldn't be taken lightly because tinubu did exactly that while he was governor. Northern Muslims we're killed and when a prominent Islamic cleric protested, he was assassinated too. Google Jafar.

I know am po Sheikh jaafaru ,the suffering is too much in the north and change of government is what we need now or never.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by ZZ22: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2022
APC is really evil. Anybody you see supporting APC today has been induced with money especially agberos and those ones on nairaland they pay 30k
Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Billygee2u: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2022
AyomideOG01:
Northern Igbos grin grin why Dem no go vex? You wan come finish Dem with agbado and cassava and you want make them clap for you. You say they are the leaders of tomorrow yet you want to lead them at 86 years old. This is the same region Tinubu is hoping to get his 1 billion votes grin grin

My vote and that of every member of my family is going to LABOUR PARTY and PETER OBI. I will never stand under the sun to vote for one kleptomaniac living in Dubai or one shaky shaky diapers wearing heroin junkie. Nigeria must move forward and the time is now. It's OBI O'clock...
Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Billygee2u: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2022
emmyt2:
Where did this happen
Kaduna
Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by RepoMan007: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Free feeding didn't get to them? What a sad thing. The last govt built them fancy schools to reduce their sufferings but those in charge of their brains ask them to replace that govt with theirs. See the end now. Blind hatred is very bad o.
Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by rolams(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Hmmm! Wahala dey ooo
Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by everythinggirly(f): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2022
E be like say buhari come even better pass tinubu.
Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by franchasofficia: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Useless APC.

Party of criminals, demons, terrorists and shameless looters!

1 Like

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by lonecatt(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Apc failed
2023 election should exclude them

1 Like

Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Ddokie: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Very disgraceful display. And adults were there watching them.

Why would little children display such level of "madness"? When these ones grow what will they begin to do to those who don't agree with them, or those they don't like?

As much as we dislike APC and everything they represent, children should never be encouraged to behave this way.

I know if it were to be Obi's signage that was being pulled down, the urchins on NL would have been jubilating everywhere.
Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by Giidgiddy: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2022
My fellow Obidient we need to drop all these propaganda and hate and embrace peace... I've decided in my heart that my vote will be for Tinubu.. me and my household... Our brothers in the SW needs that leverage
Re: Video: Northern Children Angrily Pulls Down APC Campaign Billboard by gentlestdude(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Urchins will call them IPOB mini grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Are Aware They Are Not Winning 2023 Election- Atiku Spokesperson, Bwala / Obidients Beg For Funds To Hire People For Rallies / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu's Abuja 1million Man March Rally. Who Killed It More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.