Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC (16173 Views)

Kogi West: INEC Begins Distribution Of Materials Ahead Of Supplementary Election / Kogi West: INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by sayso: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is very good an commendable. INEC need to instill discipline in those power mongers.

Akpabio and Lawan should go and be selling popcorn till further notice
It is not fair to the candidates that won the primaries. With this statement from INEC,APC will seek for another primary which in turn return LAWAN AND AKPABIO.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by BlackPantherxXx: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Which primary and secondary schools produced Asiwaju Answer that before telling me how Obi wouldn't win AN LGA.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Go and verify at Chicago university.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Starz825(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2022
googlepikins:
INEC stylishly working with APC.

How can you deny that other guy his mandate cos of Lawan.
You can't blame inec..

They already stood their ground.... They initially stated that valid winners will be the flag bearers for those positions but there were resistance from APC ..so they made up their minds that putting lawan and akpabio instead of the valid winners..they will rather not to put anybody...that's indirectly saying to APC...go and solve your internal party issues concerning those positions...
Read inec rep comment again.....
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by DukeofUmueri247: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Go and verify at Chicago university.
So Chicago University now have both Primary and Secondary Schools grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by BlackPantherxXx: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

The English tire me..
"AN LGA" grin grin grin grin

@ ibedu29.

See the reason why one must go to good schools and not be a 3rd Class graduate?

I know you both graduated from miracle centers.

Why isn't it "a NBA team" ? cheesy

Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by David160(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Don't worry. He will win all the states of the North. grin

Just wait.

The joke is on you cheesy
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by GardenOfGod(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Sen. Akpabio never saw this coming.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Ebubu9: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Umuahi is still fighting a meaningless battle.

Obi 2023,these Batistards cannot stomach an imminent defeat.
Ebonyi south is not among. Umahi is the candidate.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2022
see inec oo
Buhari really tried in this inec and election department.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Hehehe. Stop crying like a baby.

Obi wants to solve illiteracy yet he's a 3rd Class graduate.

Keep quiet when those better than you in all ramifications are talking.
Wole Shoyinka had a third class but those that finished with first class and second class in his set didn't achieve half of what he have achieved.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by bagad: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2022
As irresponsible as INEC.
Na so Dem wan turn am to Lawan ticket.
Very creepy and trickery commission.
Same INEC that said unless Lawan's opposition voluntarily write a letter of withdrawal before they can replace him with Lawan.
See their life now outside.
They can't deceive everybody Everytime.
Tinubu will not gree for Lawan to get there
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by AtikuOkowa: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Wole Shoyinka had a third class but those that finished with first class and second class in his set didn't achieve half of what he have achieved.

Are you living in cave?

You are not upadated about This old lie is what amazes me.

Third class?

Wole Soyinka has to go to your village and show you his certificate before you can resign from those lies.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by NaMe4: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Charlatans

INEC must not give in. Any irregularity would invoke public unrest.

You can imagine this gang of opportunists, intending to disenfranchise the people and their chosen representatives in order to favour this pair of terribly questionable character.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by hush15: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Procarpenter: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 20% discount and my price is more affordable with warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by udemzyudex(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Make that rubber stamp man go rest abeg.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2022
googlepikins:

INEC doesn't have the right for nomination of candidates but they have right to reject candidates that did not emerge from the primaries they supervised.

Their hands are tied, they can't do more than their electoral mandate.

Only the court can compel the nomination of those guys.

Parties in Nigeria really act like a mafia group, they detest following due process of the law. Very appalling.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Babanah: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2022
I think what the gentleman was saying in a rather legalistic way, is the APC either present candidates produced by primaries monitored INEC, or risk not contesting the two senatorial elections in question.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by teepain: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Odidigboigbo:

Your statement is so untrue. Soyinka never graduated with a third class. You may edit your post to reflect the truth if you made the statement in error.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by shinealight(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
gringringrin

"Emi lokan (2x), Baba wey no well, him dey shout Emi lokan. Hand dey shake, leg dey shake, Baba wey no well, e dey shout Emi lokan".

SAY NO TO APC.

Old age is a privilege denied to many earthly sojourners. Pray to live to his age in good health. Schmutz!! shocked shocked
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Honjoshy4u: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2022
When God is about to punish APC for destroying this country, it starts like this
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by SlavaUkraini: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2022
googlepikins:

Help me ask the useless INEC.

They are willing tools in the hands of the APC Government..
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by fashrola(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

He is mocking Obi. Who can't win an LGA.

Don't cry on my comment.

Even Igbos dumped Ojukwu for PDP. They wouldn't vote Obi.

Go school you no gree
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by BlackPantherxXx: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2022
fashrola:

Go school you no gree

Yes I was busy with your mum.

Is it " a NGO or a NBA" ?

Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by abidem4real: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Kwanza:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/apc-has-no-senatorial-candidate-in-yobe-north-and-akwa-ibom-north-west-inec.html

INEC is biased! Why can't INEC recognize the candidates that emerged from the valid primaries particularly that of Yobe North? What evidence do they need again or what useless and senseless law are they using?

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by asobo1: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2022
googlepikins:

My thought exactly.
Re: APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC by Omoslim26: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
The end of this demonic evil Apc should be the earnest prayer of anyone who has sympathy for this Country.
Apc must be crushed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat / Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust / Senior Police Officials Who Ignore Phone Calls From Citizens Risk Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.