Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency (13633 Views)

Ruth Ogunleye: COAS Lagbaja Warns Personnel To Desist Making Comments / Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations / Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency by Ohibenemma(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
georgeakins:

Pay attention to what is happening in your stare and region .

Leave Lagos, Tinubu and Ambode alone

State, you mean? And you want people from all over Nigeria to vote for Tinubu?
Re: LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency by Wwwq: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oh
Re: LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency by IsTinubuAThief: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ohibenemma:
For the dudes up there attributing every little success in Lagos to Tinubu, I think that's the very problem well meaning Nigerians are trying to avoid: We don't want Nigeria to become his/family's wallet forever.

The thief Tinubu comes to steal to kill and to destroy.

Your fears above are also my fears and for those who have not lived in a functioning society but can see from the internet and TV that in saner climes that Tinubu will be in prison, well their ignorance or burying their head in the sand for a mess of pottage is not really forgivable but for those living in developed countries where things work and they are still supporting Tinubu or Atiku then SHAME ON THEM.

Btw, omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi (i am a hard core Yoruba man) but the day that unrepentant thief Tinubu becomes Nigerias president will be one of my saddest days.

Atiku is no better either as he is a thief as well but the fact that I lived in Lagos from 1970 (52 years ago) and I knew how good Lagos was and am now seeing people like MC Oluomo (Tinubu's ballot rigging henchmen) carry on like they are gods in Lagos due to Tinubu's plan to enslave Lagosians into perpetuity makes Tinubu's plot to become Nigeria's president more alarming to me. Tufiakwa.

If you were not living in Lagos in pre Tinubu days especially in the 70's and 80's you may not know the extent to which Tinubu has pocketed Lagos and how much MC Oluomo and his touts enabled by Tinubu have demoralised Lagosians who are now a shell of what they used to be.

And by Lagosians I mean every one resident in Lagos irrespective of their State of Origin.

I can't bear to think what will happen to our treasury in the hands of Tinubu or Atiku. Gosh !!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency by Perfectbeing(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Foolish Edo people open their mouth talk say Edo nor be Lagos. Now see as Lagos dey leave everybody behind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Tinubu, ECOWAS In Dilemma On Deadline Day / Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC / Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.