Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse (606 Views)

Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) / Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by mikespinter: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Tell him to go and take care of his health. He needs to be at old peoples home.
Tell him this and have peace.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by Samuelnze(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2022
You are a big fool.
Is this the extent you have gone to degrade people,is this how you market you prefered presidential candidate?
Your statements are uncalled for and inhumane.
I as much as i am an obi~dient fella,i won't support any form of redicule towards any presidential candidate from opposition parties..
Guy this is too extreme.
instead of saying this,just say he is old and unfit for the position he is varying for.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by mikespinter: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Samuelnze:
You are a big fool.
Is this the extent you have gone to degrade people,is this how you market you prefered presidential candidate?
I as much as i am an obi~dient fella,i won't support any form of riddicle towards any presidential candidate from opposition parties..
Guy this is too extreme.
instead of saying this,just say he is old and unfit for the position he is varying for.
Mad man . I don’t care what u say or which useless party u belong . I am not Obidient or and will never be one . The truth must be told . Tinubu and his mad followers are insane. He needs rest and should get one.
Buhari will never happen again to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by Dvdpity: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Millions of Nigerians know that tinubu is a walking corpse.
Nigerians are suffering.
Poverty all around.
Kidnapping all around
Decayed infrastructure
Killings
Hardships
Unemployment.
ASUU is on strike.
APC regime is stealing left right and centre.
Corruption is at its highest in Nigeria.
APC government and who ever that is campaigning for them are just cursed for the rest of their generation

Its only in Nigeria that people celebrate migration to another American or European countries.

And some Nigerians are so hell bent on causing more poverty and pains and deaths.

Nigerians have you people not suffered enough? Have these Wicked polticians of APC regime not killed and mained you people enough?
Millions voted buhari, a known branded failure to power, because of tribalism, ethnic and religious reasons, have been killed, kidnapped, poverty ridden. This time around if you people leave the only hope to stabilize and develop your country, more killings and deaths will be unleashed upon you Nigerians.

Obi and Ahmed are the only credible Humans to lead and stabilize Nigeria in the global challenging economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by HarlequinLekex: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Is this politics section, Seun, OAM4J, Freiburger, do something.
Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by mikespinter: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is this politics section,
Seun,
OAM4J,
Freiburger,
do something.

Say the truth and shame the devil
Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by ibechris(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samuelnze:
You are a big fool.
I as much as i am an obi~dient fella,i won't support any form of riddicle towards any presidential candidate from opposition parties..
Guy this is too extreme.

E pain u.

That is the factual truth. Which other thing can be used to qualify him again?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by Itsokayo: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samuelnze:
You are a big fool.
Guy this is too extreme.

you need to get ass whipped, are u blind or can't you see the old and degraded fool called BAT that you are supporting. Be like say thunder wan strike u now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by Samuelnze(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Itsokayo:

you need to get ass whipped, are u blind or can't you see the old and degraded fool called BAT that you are supporting. Be like say thunder wan strike u now.
I am not a fan of tulumbu,i only meant you comments are harsh.. At least he is living
Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by Samuelnze(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Itsokayo:

I am not a fan of tulumbu,i only meant you comments are harsh
Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by Mrkindness: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samuelnze:
You are a big fool.
Guy this is too extreme.
Oga shut up your are not Obidient anything, where you not here when Tinubu was insulting Anineh and GEJ for appointing him old man of 85 years as chairman NPA.

When you want to lie you claim Obidient. Who called Jonathan ogogoro drunks, who called him clueless, who called him Jonathan ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samuelnze:
You are a big fool.
Guy this is too extreme.
Redicule
Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by Samuelnze(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Redicule
Typo... Error dear, no one knows it all. Thanks too
Re: Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse by Samuelnze(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Redicule
Typo... Error dear, no one knows it all. Thanks too

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders, Please Come Check This Thing Out!! / Uniport Result. / Greatest Speadians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.