Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Missing Man Found Dead In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Man Found Dead In Bayelsa (591 Views)

Missing Man Found Dead In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos / Missing Man Found Dead In A River In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Man Found Dead In Bayelsa by PlusBabe(f): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2022
One Bravo who was said to have been mising for five days has been found dead in Bayelsa State.

The body of the deceased was found on Friday August 12.

A military officer identified as Goodluck Sambo said the deceased was last seen on August 7, 2022.

His body has been deposited at the Federal Medical Centre, (FMC) Yenagoa mortuary.

"This is to inform all my friends and family and all the personnel that my birthday will not hold again tomorrow. A friend, brother, colleague who missed on Sunday was found dead today. His corpse is deposited in FMC mortuary yenagoa Bayelsa state. And I have to give him the last respect. May his soul rest in peace." he wrote.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/08/15/missing-man-found-dead-in-bayelsa/

Lalasticlala

Re: Missing Man Found Dead In Bayelsa by Totilopussylick(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2022
BadNews:
Bad News Is Following The Thread

BadNews is proud to bring you BadNews every day tongue

1 Like

Re: Missing Man Found Dead In Bayelsa by Promosaver: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Bad news on the beat[i]

1 Like

Re: Missing Man Found Dead In Bayelsa by melody91: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Oga make we hear word. This your shii is becoming stale
stale and dumb as a matter of fact undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In Prison / Even My Estate Is Not Safe To Park My Car, Man Cried, After His Car Was Emptied / Nigerian man Faces Up To 20 Years Years Jail Term In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.