Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) (58846 Views)

Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by Fearyourcreator: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
fserpent:
This is bad. We have made an 8 years backward movement.

Anyone that will help this country ehn... Things go hard pass like this sef

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
zerobrain:

They must be possible oooo. Why are we now voying him then?

You are obviously a Labour Party detractor.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by Ebubu9: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
pocohantas:
They never see anything.

No more “Abuja be nice to your girl”

All of us done rest small.
grin waka waka babes

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

Where did you people get that manifesto from? Direct me to a credible Labour Party source where you got it from.

Please stop spreading lies because those promises are practically impossible
Very impossible..
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by Warmaterial(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Which way 9ja
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by inforesource: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
zerobrain:
Thats why we need Obi
Oga, Obi did not tell you he will make $1=N100, etc. Please do not spread false information. I am Obidient for one purpose, to take Nigeria back from thieves and save the resources of this great Nation.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC has done it again. Another record broken. We now have empty airports and they want votes in 2023. Votes from where? cheesy
Some fools will still vote for Tinubu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
If we are honest in this country, this government has to partially remove PMS subsidy to save her from that huge financial burden.

If these idiotic APC members had allowed Jonathan to remove PMS subsidy, we would have saved this country a lot of money.

It seems we are too forgetful in this country. Let me ask you one question.

What did this government said they will do when they first increased the fuel price? Be honest with your submission.

Why did they increased the fuel price?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by Realist12: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
zerobrain:
Thats why we need Obi
this can't work on Nigerians anymore . We want to see real progress Nigeria is the way it is because these politicians are populist. follow who know road vote Tinubu use Lagos as a yardstick

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Angelfrost:
Una never see anything...

Everybody must ply road and face kidnappers!

Buhari na your mate??!

Y'all gave a serial failure and dunce 2 straight tenures! I laugh una!

Buhari himself no safe for our roads.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by Wande22(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
zerobrain:
Thats why we need Obi
Psalm 60:11
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Na your house e go land... Arinya
No it go locate everybody wey vote for APC in 2015,2019 and is still planning to vote for them again next year..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
highchief1:
I can never travel by road if they like let it cost 300k per trip.
Thank God for your life
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Make boys turn the airport to field.
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realist12:
this can't work on Nigerians anymore . We want to see real progress Nigeria is the way it is because these politicians are populist. follow who know road vote Tinubu use Lagos as a yardstick
The same BAT that gave us Buhari and had promised to continue from where Buhari stopped?

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by Shrimpss: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
zerobrain:
Thats why we need Obi
who gave you dis nonsense you posted? Cause obi never mentioned sure

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by Tunjibalogun: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
If we are honest in this country, this government has to partially remove PMS subsidy to save her from that huge financial burden.

If these idiotic APC members had allowed Jonathan to remove PMS subsidy, we would have saved this country a lot of money.
They will still loot that money. Removing subsidy when you don't refine fuel is stupidity. Nigeria still buys fuel at the highest price among oil producing nations

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by baur(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dem don stop dubai visa
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by highchief1: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
midehi2:

Thank God for your life
our roads are gone.na only one life I get.all one can do I minimize movements

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by purafapi: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
zerobrain:
Thats why we need Obi

Obi did not say this. Fake!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ddworld:

It seems we are too forgetful in this country. Let me ask you one question.

What did this government said they will do when they first increased the fuel price? Be honest with your submission.

Why did they increased the fuel price?

I am not Femi Adesina, but what this government does it partially remove subsidy. You can ask the presidential spokesman what they promised but I am telling you the reality.

If they completely remove PMS subsidy, petrol can sell as high as N400 per litre and that will affect everything, including production and service cost because we don't have reliable power in Nigeria.

That's why borrowing to fix railways instead of power was the most useless decision Buhari ever made. Nigeria was doing just fine without railways.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by obedience4(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nawaoo, roads ain't safe... Air travel is expensive..
God help us
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by lanre4411(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
5iine:
Wait, do you mean that's Lagos airport shocked

Place wai dey choke
it's a very big lie as I speak I'm at the airport nw every where is busy as usual stop fake news pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by David160(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChRRmf4M8Bh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Anyone that votes for Apc again is a very big fool and deserves whatever suffering he'll get under Dere regime.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
The Buhari effect
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by appini: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Return ticket half a million naira. Omo
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by GloriousGbola: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
pocohantas:

No interrogate me biko. grin grin

It's due for an update - 60/hr week remote mortuary slave cheesy
Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

They will still loot that money. Removing subsidy when you don't refine fuel is stupidity. Nigeria still buys fuel at the highest price among oil producing nations

It's cheaper to import petroleum products than refine in Nigeria now because we don't have the enabling infrastructure to support local production.

If not for northern agenda, everyone knows that it is smarter to borrow and fix electricity than railways. Stable electricity will significantly transform Nigeria's real sector. Nigeria was doing fine without railways.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by yash33: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
A big lie. Air Peace's was full this morning in Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) by DAVE41(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
highchief1:
I can never travel by road if they like let it cost 300k per trip.
Please sir help me buy my tools for welding please sir GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / The Hidden City Of Nigeria (ikot-ekepne). Another Akpabio Magic ! / The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.