Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process (26469 Views)

Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner / 2021 BBNaija Cost Us N4.3bn – Organisers / BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by NACE13: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I ask same question, worse still grown men staying glued to the program year in and out beat me.

I sure know I won't get caught in its web of stupid followers. there are better ways to beat the harsh reality on ground than some I don't understand program.

those following should just enjoy their thing and themselves in peace, while I stay away from it for sanity and peace of mind.

Yet, here you are commenting on a thread like this.
Read what you put up there(at bolded) and you'd slowly realize you are your own problem.
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
BBNaija get's to use NONE of my brain cells watching their dated rubbish. wink
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by Blazadenise(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Were Una they get light and time to watch this show self
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by airsaylongcome: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
EMXTAN1:

What if I told u I don't watch Premier league..

Fair enough. But you watch some other form of entertainment. Like a movie or YouTube skits
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by SEGLIZ: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
NACE13:

Yet, here you are commenting on a thread like this.
Read what you put up there(at bolded) and you'd slowly realize you are your own problem.
are you one of the grown men stays glued to the show bumper to bumper cos this one wey you attack my comment like hungry lion I don't understand.
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by SEGLIZ: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
caracas:

Is it that you don’t like been entertained? Or you don’t watch tv? What exactly is your problem with BBN?
boss I enjoy entertainment o, mind many forms of entertainment out there now, I don't see this one (you should understand) that doesn't mean you shouldn't do (another man's meal go make another vomit o).
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by NACE13: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
SEGLIZ:
are you one of the grown men stays glued to the show bumper to bumper cos this one wey you attack my comment like hungry lion I don't understand.

No, I don't watch the show but the issue is that you went on to attack people who do by calling them 'stupid' and still ended your post by saying let them just enjoy their thing while you do yours.

You have a problem with the show but you came to comment on a thread specifically for the show and then you attacked followers of the show and then you said you don't have anything to do with them. C'mon. Live and let live, bruh.
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by emiron18(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why Wizkid refused to acknowledge #Caterefe new song #Machala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp8WeJLYIPY
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by SEGLIZ: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
NACE13:

No, I don't watch the show but the issue is that you went on to attack people who do by calling them 'stupid' and still ended your post by saying let them just enjoy their thing while you do yours.

You have a problem with the show but you came to comment on a thread specifically for the show and then you attacked followers of the show and then you said you don't have anything to do with them. C'mon. Live and let live, bruh.
from this comment it obvious you got my point but are kind of concern about my choice of words. the more reason I said they enjoy it cos choice of entertainment differs.

commenting the thread has nothing to do with liking or disliking the program. I'm on an open forum with numerous news, beside what reasonable news do get on front page this days so one won't but consume what makes the page.
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by NACE13: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
SEGLIZ:
from this comment it obvious you got my point but are kind of concern about my choice of words. the more reason I said they enjoy it cos choice of entertainment differs.

commenting the thread has nothing to do with liking or disliking the program. I'm on an open forum with numerous news, beside what reasonable news do get on front page this days so one won't but consume what makes the page.

Actually, you didn't make any point, that's where the problem is. Sorry.
Yes, it is an open forum, yet you left the numerous topics gracing the index page and decided to focus on the one concerning BBN.
Choice of entertainment differs, yet you call the people that decided to follow theirs ''stupid''. I'm sure you have your own choice of entertainment that you follow. Hopefully, it is wee less "stupid" than BBN, yes?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by EMXTAN1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Fair enough. But you watch some other form of entertainment. Like a movie or YouTube skits

Yeah.. mostly stuffs I can learn from even comedy.... so I do get ur point
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by airsaylongcome: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
EMXTAN1:

Yeah.. mostly stuffs I can learn from even comedy.... so I do get ur point

It's mostly the same with watching BBN. Most fans live vicariously through the housemates. Many fans in their heads watch the scenes and think what they would do if they were in the housemates shoes. And what they would do differently. It's all fun and games. Don't get me wrong, most of the content is a bit mature and lewd. But it's the same for all other forms of entertainment. Burna boy has been singing shayo and Igbó and I think that's a bit excessive. But songs like that are played at children's parties and parents will encourage heir children to dance hard to them
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by PharmacyStore: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
That one na their own palava
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by EMXTAN1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
airsaylongcome:

It's mostly the same with watching BBN. Most fans live vicariously through the housemates. Many fans in their heads watch the scenes and think what they would do if they were in the housemates shoes. And what they would do differently. It's all fun and games. Don't get me wrong, most of the content is a bit mature and lewd. But it's the same for all other forms of entertainment. Burna boy has been singing shayo and Igbó and I think that's a bit excessive. But songs like that are played at children's parties and parents will encourage heir children to dance hard to them

Hmmm
True .. I cannot agree less with you
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by Wwwq: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by goodheart01: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
9jaBloke:
So many things wrong with this season. It's difficult to watch. Zero originality, too much pretence.

I think the organizers need to take a year's break and rejig the show.

Maybe a celebrity version or an all stars.

What is actually wrong with the show this year is that Nigerians have other important things in their minds this period. The organizers should have taken cognizance of that fact to withhold the show for this year.
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by goodheart01: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Same reason others watch:

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
Football
CNN, BBC, AlJazeera, etc
Food Network
National Geographic
African Magic
Movie Channels

...They all want to be entertained, enlightened, or while away time.

Let's live, and let others live!

Entertained by people who live fake lives and have incessant sex on live TV
Re: BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process by tafat: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why is this season BBNaija trying so hard to be controversial? Whatever sha, me I'm in it for the goodies that could be won, I really intend to jump on this Oraimo special discount promo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. / Big Brother Naija 2018 Opening Red Carpet Photos / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha In Fake Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.