Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? (753 Views)

Why I Hate White Garment Churches – Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Peter Obi: Church Take Back Your Country: Full Video / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Godoverevery: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2022
when is Peter obi Church tours hitting white garment churches??
are they not Christians??
He doesn't need there million vote

He should visit CAC also.

Dumb politician who become a born again Christian all of a sudden....desperate liar

He can only fool himself and his tribe.

Ps-PO attacking bulldogs feel free to bark and vomit all over here.

Tinubu is your next president.....if you don't like it feel free to hang yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by colorsofrainbow: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Godoverevery:
when is Peter obi Church tours hitting white garment churches or are they not Christians??

Dumb politician who become a born again Christian all of a sudden....desperate liar

Tinubu is your next president.....if you don't like it feel free to hang yourself.

When you are done crying all over nairaland,just take a nap and start preparing yourself for Peter Obi presidency.Your Buhari's Niger Republic is here for you to relocate to next as Peter Obi becomes your president in 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Godoverevery: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

When you are done crying all over nairaland,just take a nap an start preparing yourself for Peter Obi presidency.Your Buhari's Niger Republic is here for you to relocate to next as as Peter Obi becomes your president in 2023

Attacking bulldog 1

Next

1 Like

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Vulturereloaded: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2022
If they invite him, why not. He is young and healthy, he does not need assistance to walk.

They should not be worried about him urinating on their chair.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by epondudu: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Why is he visiting Only churches ?
This guy is trying to play the religious card, Atiku and tinubu are both moslems, though Atiku as lost the Muslims vote for asking them to remove Alhaji from his name and his comments on the lady killed over blasphemy

1 Like

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Durabest: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Godoverevery:

Peter lpob obi should not carry his useless life to CAC Make dem no flog am comot craz from his flat head.

1 Like

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by epondudu: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
If they invite him, why not. He is young and healthy, he does not need assistance to walk.

They should not be worried about him urinating on their chair.
This is your new president take it or live it God willing.

2 Likes

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by tinsel: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Obi, thrives in religious politics. He used the same method in Anambra state. In Anambra he used Catholics against other religions.

4 Likes

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Ddokie: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2022
tinsel:
Obi, thrives in religious politics. He used the same method in Anambra state. In Anambra he used Catholics against other religions.

Continue to weep.

I know you wish BAT was getting all this pre-campaign attention. Sorry eh.

The problem is that BAT can't even go for plenty campaigns. After like 2 campaigns, he would have to go to France to change his blood and knee cap before he can return. The man might not be able to go through 20 states before election.

My advice is that you people should just keep money for massive vote buying. That is the only way BAT stands a chance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Vulturereloaded: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2022
epondudu:
This guy is trying to play the religious card, Atiku and tinubu are both moslems, though Atiku as lost the Muslims vote for asking them to remove Alhaji from his name and his comments on the lady killed over blasphemy

And this is what?

Why is he going to the mosque when yoruba muslims have made their stands known?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by kay1one(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Shouldn't you be happy he's making this "colossal mistake"?

You sound upset that your enemy is doing the "wrong" thing.

It should be a thing of joy for you....

... Except you're seeing some positive impact that is getting you jittery.

When Tinubu picked MM ticket, Obi camp was happy cos it was a shot in the foot for them.

Me I'm confused as to why you're vexed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Godoverevery: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2022
epondudu:

He is obviously playing the religion card.

So he will only be president to the Christian.

Whoever is advising that man is really dull like him......the muslims are seeing all this??

This visit is only going to produce more distains towards him from the Muslims.

Should atiku and tinubu be visiting different mosque every Friday......does that even make any sense??

He should keep up the church tours........it will be use to nail him.

1 Like

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Godoverevery: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2022
kay1one:
Shouldn't you be happy he's making this "colossal mistake"?

You sound upset that your enemy is doing the "wrong" thing.

It should be a thing of joy for you....

... Except you're seeing some positive impact that is getting you jittery.

When Tinubu picked MM ticket, Obi camp was happy cos it was a shot in the foot for them.

Me I'm confused as to why you're vexed.

Make sure your brain is fully charge and read my post again....thank you.
Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by derecho(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2022
I thought Obi has no structures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Godoverevery: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2022
derecho:
I thought Obi has no structures?

Cliché

Are you PO bulldogs not always tired of speaking the same way and repeating the same thing all the time.

Can't you people bring out new point to defend your 3rd class dumbo ......use your brains and produce new words and points.

1 Like

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi progress is killing many people grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by rusher14: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2022
I think he's visiting the churches so he can be healed of the spirit of lying.

2 Likes

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by kay1one(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Godoverevery:

Make sure your brain is fully charge and read my post again....thank you.

Read your own post again and see how angry and bitter you sound... Smh

1 Like

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Godoverevery: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
Peter Obi progress is killing many people grin grin

Yes oooo.

We are waiting for livescores of people who will die today from your region sit at home or die party.

#Lol#

1 Like

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by derecho(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Yawns..no one owes you any explanations.
I thought they said Obi doesn't have structures?
Godoverevery:

Cliché

Are you PO bulldogs not always tired of speaking the same way and repeating the same thing all the time.

Can't you people bring out new point to defend your 3rd class dumbo ......use your brains and produce new words and points.
Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Godoverevery: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2022
kay1one:

Read your own post again and see how angry and bitter you sound... Smh

Angry and bitter.....I haven't even started.

You people think you have monopoly of madness........shebi we are the dirty,poor,betrayal tribe.

You will see the full anger and bitterness when campaign start.

4 Likes

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by agadez007(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Zombie wey no well,he dey shout emilokan X3

Sing this hymn every morning and urchins will clear from your path

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by tinsel: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Godoverevery:

Whoever is advising that man is really dull like him......the muslims are seeing all this??

Should atiku and tinubu be visiting different mosque every Friday......does that even make any sense??

He is adopting same method he adopted in Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by HallaDaTruth: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2022
This is how BATstads look like when they are writing yeye stuff on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by ribbit: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Only two creatures roam from church to church looking for children of God to decieve.

Satan and Peter obi.

I refused to be deceived by both.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Mindlog: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Godoverevery:

Since you attend a "white garment church", get your leadership to invite him. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by epondudu: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

And this is what?

Why is he going to the mosque when yoruba muslims have made their stands known?

What about the hausa muslim, tivs Muslims,Igala muslims,nupe muslims and so on....are the Yoruba s the only Muslims in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Mindlog: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Godoverevery:

You people think you have monopoly of madness........shebi we are the dirty,poor,betrayal tribe.

For folks using madness as yardstick, I hope there are Neuropsychiatric hospitals nearby. cheesy
Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by kay1one(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Godoverevery:

Is it my BP that is rising? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enjoy your anger and bitterness cheesy cheesy cheesy

ObiDatti or not, I go still dey happy dey go.

Na long life I dey find! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by gentlestdude(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Bitterness and painment relaoded grin grin

Your pillow would be full of tears by now, Obi giving urchins sleepless nights cheesy

Scream all you like I remain Obidient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by ribbit: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Godoverevery:

probably another mad man..

Man said he received security advice from a mad man. It won't be surprising if he is receiving campaign strategy from another mad man.
Re: When is Peter obi Church Tour Hitting White Garment Churches???? by Vulturereloaded: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
epondudu:

What about the hausa muslim, tivs Muslims,Igala muslims,nupe muslims and so on....are the Yoruba s the only Muslims in Nigeria?

When they invite him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#obidatti023 : Imo State Obidients Test Microphone (video) / Finally See How A Lady Exposed Peter Obi. Woto Woto / Why Is Nobody Walking For Atiku Anywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.