Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister (41639 Views)

No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill / Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Temptee101(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realmi:
grin Nigeria na cruise aswear the Naija sef....I reserve my comment

Nigeria no be cruise anything

Nigeria is totally lost.

We are very stupid as a country, electing a cow to oversee our affairs. Worse of it all, some other fools canvassing for another super idiot to take over.
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Okobola146: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Stop exposing yourself to ridicule
Buhari sent them vehicles worth 1.4 billion naira, they sent us donkeys, because they know that our President is a donkey
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Donkeys not cows are the ing thing now.

2023 will be a donkey govt.
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Realmi: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Temptee101:

Nigeria no be cruise anything

Nigeria is totally lost.

We are very stupid as a country, electing a cow to oversee our affairs. Worse of it all, some other fools canvassing for another super idiot to take over.

That is why country like naija can use us crack joke
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Temptee101(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realmi:

That is why country like naija can use us crack joke

It's no longer funny.

Things must have to change.
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Noneroone:

https://gazettengr.com/we-sent-donkeys-other-equipment-to-help-nigeria-crush-biafra-nigerien-defence-minister/

“The military from (the) Niger Republic was the first to go into Damasak, which was held by Boko Haram. Several Nigerien military officers lost their lives from the bullets of armed bandits in Zamfara state,” stressed the Niger Republic’s defence minister.

FOR NODDLE GENERATION AN EXPLANATION
NIGER REPUBLIC IS NIGERIA . AS THE NORTHERN NIGERIA ARE MORE COMFORTABLE DEALING WITH THEM THAN SOUTHERNERS

I PITY YORUBAS WHO THINKS THAT THEY ARE IN ALLIANCE WITH FULANIs

2 Likes

Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by thatigboman1: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lovenorth:
The useless Biafran people would soon troop this thread to say rubbish about this good news
news of what happened in 1967 is good news abi stale news.
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Chrs1996(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Buhari should also remember the Ijaws too, they also assisted in the civil war angry

3 Likes

Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by MarketDispatch: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Clear definition of Big brother Naija..... grin Donkeys for SUVs.

I give you Donkeys you give me Toyota V8 VXR 2022 Model. Trade by barter is no robbery..

What this Fed Gov cannot do does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

“The military from (the) Niger Republic was the first to go into Damasak, which was held by Boko Haram. Several Nigerien military officers lost their lives from the bullets of armed bandits in Zamfara state,” stressed the Niger Republic’s defence minister.

FOR NODDLE GENERATION AN EXPLANATION
NIGER REPUBLIC IS NIGERIA . AS THE NORTHERN NIGERIA ARE MORE COMFORTABLE DEALING WITH THEM THAN SOUTHERNERS

I PITY YORUBAS WHO THINKS THAT THEY ARE IN ALLIANCE WITH FULANIs
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by midehi2(f): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
supporter of APC
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by 07kjb: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
If we finally get this BIAFRA we will so deal with this African countries eeh, WE GONNA ENACT NO ENTRY VISAS FOR THEM,NO ASYLUM

WE WILL HIT THEM HARD

1 Like

Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Cantonese: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Una dey hear that kind story?
1967??
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Emmy450(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Naajjii:

Those donkey were given to Nigeria during the Biafra War. The donkeys helped Nigeria to tackle landmines planted by the Biafra Rebels.
What is wrong in giving Niger help so that Niger can as well help us to control bandits and Terrorists getting into Nigeria from there ?
good point, but buying security vehicles for neighbouring countries should be armourd personal carriers or Hilux not expensive SUVs for their fcking government!!!
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Alpharey: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lovenorth:
The useless Biafran people would soon troop this thread to say rubbish about this good news

Northern Nigerians are useless too and are backward people
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Niger Republic give Donkeys to Nigeria and they receive 1.4 billion naira worth of 10 land cruiser vehicles.. nawaoooo
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by 7arrows: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
ajekpaks:
chai

So when it's Boko Haram the Donkeys were no longer efficient?

So as a reward for the Donkeys you got billion naira worth of vehicles?

Yes o. He paid back with 1billion.
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by CondemnBattery(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thanks, all the same...... They are all still mad
einsteine:

It's not billion dollars worth of SUV.
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lovenorth:
grin he said it's good news
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nigeria is still paying for the Biafra war till tomorrow
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by diggindeep: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Igbojew: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
This is the height of insult on our collective sovereignty as Nigerians. A week ago, several brand new SUVs were sent to this country, putting us financially backward with several billions of Naira, but what do we have now? Reciprocating by giving us donkeys. This is see finish and this is a great insult from the pit of hell. To add to the injury, they said they are to be used to fight Biafrans not bokoharam nor bandit. What is the sin of Igbo, why so much envy and hatred toward us! Oh Lord! What a country. God come and liberate us.
You see why this present Igbo generations hate this country and Buhari with passion,if Igbos start their madness now the rest of Nigerians will start blaming Igbos for fighting for their right and existence.No wonder those soldiers that kills and burn Igbos building don't speak English but French.Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (SAW)said that they will kill Biafrans,Biafrans will kill them at the end Biafra will come and it already happening right in our eyes...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Igbojew: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
I hope good conscience Nigerians can see this and justify the evil atrocities of Buhari and his Fulani people.This is the reason why this present Igbo generations hate this country and Buhari with passion,if Igbos start their madness now the rest of Nigerians will start blaming Igbos for fighting for their right and existence.No wonder those soldiers that kills and burn Igbos building don't speak English but French.Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (SAW)said that they will kill Biafrans,Biafrans will kill them at the end Biafra will come and it already happening right in our eyes...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Mayeldah(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why not donkeys for Donkeys?

Thunder fire Buhari there, Nonsense!!!
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Igbojew: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
PHIPEX:
Biafra really fought against multiple countries, I salute their courage.
Am telling you,Igbos are really brave and strong people and no wonder other tribes and some Africa are afraid of them.I really love Igbos and am happy that we Delta Igbos are counted as pure Igbos and also accepted our Igbonness unlike some cowards Igbo group from Rivers that call themselves Ikwerre that out of fear deny and denounce their Igbonness................I am that Igbojew
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Jungleluv5: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thunder fire you all
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Igbojew: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
43Ronin:
Oh so they used donkeys to fight Nigerian civil war. grin no wonder biafra almost finished the Nigerian army before UK, US & Russia had to intervene
Hahaha am telling you my brother.Nigeria na Biafra mate?...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by Igbojew: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
07kjb:
If we finally get this BIAFRA we will so deal with this African countries eeh, WE GONNA ENACT NO ENTRY VISAS FOR THEM,NO ASYLUM

WE WILL HIT THEM HARD
Am telling you and that is why they are afraid to allow Biafra emerge because they know that if Igbos finally get their Biafra those Africa country and some Western and Arab continent that supported Nigeria during Nigeria/Biafra war will see the demons in Igbos...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by biafranrealson: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
am speechless
Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nigeria destroyed Biafra, but they couldn't destroy insecurity, hunger, poverty, division, bad leadership, etc.

1 Like

Re: Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister by etrange: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
I don't have any issues with Nigeria helping other countries. What I have issues with is Nigeria helping the politicians of other countries. When the West wants to help others, it's in form of aids, investments or other things that will benefit the masses. You don't hear things like "The UK government bought cars for top politicians in Liberia" cause there's no way to begin to justify using national funds to buy cars for individuals in another country. Supplying arms to them is even better. I just don't see how the people of Niger would benefit from this gesture. How do these people normalize abnormal things like this? The only explanation here is that the the ruling party needs to government of Niger to do something for them in this coming election. Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.